It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orlando Nightclub Massacre

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I don't expect this to receive a warm reception...

But these Hadithers (not Muslims) are sick in the head.

You can all call them Muslims.

But as a Muslim I know what was given to us and what's man made.
Killing gays is a man made abomination.

Screw the Hadithers.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: onequestion
Listen to yourselves.

Remember me talking about operation culture creation at the beginning of the thread...

Now look at how all of a sudden the conversation of how did he get a gun and why didn't we take away is his rights sooner becomes your reaction.

WAKE UP!!!!

I wonder... would it be wrong to tell immigrants they cannot own firearms? Anyway figured this was another extremist. Now here is where we need to halt immigration for a few years. a decade should do. Its a shame but the few are gonna ruin it for the many.

Now trump just has to promise to protect the LGBT community and lock in their votes.

Dude was american born and raised

And radicalized by Islam.

Islam... not even once.

Sorry the poster i replied said immigration should be stoped and they shouldent have the right own guns, but thanks for making sure you had to add he was muslim lol.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: ipsedixit

Just reported that the FBI stated he was being watched for being connected with two other previous terror-related incidents.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Sorry if already posted.

CNN up here at the airport.

Calling it the worst shooting in US history.

50 dead 53 injured...

They're speculating about ISIS now.

Dubbed "Orlando terrorist"
edit on 12-6-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-6-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: errck
The shooter could be the son of Afghan presidential candiate Seddique mateen

How much you want to bet this will get him a lot of votes in afghanistan? All he will have to do is say see these dogs killed my son! as president i will throw out these interlopers!

That man needs to be deported to where he is running.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Live coverage on RT - POLICE: KILLER WAS WELL-ORGANIZED AND WELL-EQUIPPED FOR THE ATTACK.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

It sure look's that way, I read that he was Wahhabi, but we will have to wait for that to be confirmed..they are the most extreme and are considered a cult by the rest of the Muslim world. They account for %.05 of the Muslim population.
Apparently ISIS issued a warning there would be an attack in FL.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Listen to yourselves.

Remember me talking about operation culture creation at the beginning of the thread...

Now look at how all of a sudden the conversation of how did he get a gun and why didn't we take away is his rights sooner becomes your reaction.

WAKE UP!!!!

I wonder... would it be wrong to tell immigrants they cannot own firearms? Anyway figured this was another extremist. Now here is where we need to halt immigration for a few years. a decade should do. Its a shame but the few are gonna ruin it for the many.

Now trump just has to promise to protect the LGBT community and lock in their votes.

Islam... not even once.

Sorry the poster i replied said immigration should be stoped and they shouldent have the right own guns, but thanks for making sure you had to add he was muslim lol.

Well you know, some people tend to conveniently gloss over that part. Not that it matters though, right?

edit on 12-6-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Given the millions of firearms that have sold in this country just since the beginning of the gun control drumbeat of the Obama admin alone ... if every single one of them was handled like these were, no one in this nation would be left alive to pull a trigger.

Ridiculous hyperbole is ridiculous.

If anyone feels like their personal firearm is suddenly going to come rampaging out of the closet and murder everyone, I urge them to give it up to authorities, but for the rest of the many responsible owners, keep them please. It is your right and your duty.

link   
The war on terror, gun control and sexual preference.

Three strikes and I'm out.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
What freedoms does anyone think we'll lose as a result of this?

I wouldn't put it past the president or law makers to try to pass some idiotic law.

link   
So is dad is or was running for a politicians job in Afghanistan, he was on a watch list and this # happens, somebody messed up big time, but i guess we will never truly know why he was allowed to do this.

Too many possibilities.

Dude had links to isis on top of it, damn whats wrong with this world.

link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
He had a G licence, and he was on a terrorist watch list?

What's wrong with this picture?

The same thing that was wrong with the picture at Ft. Hood.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: errck
The shooter could be the son of Afghan presidential candiate Seddique mateen

How much you want to bet this will get him a lot of votes in afghanistan? All he will have to do is say see these dogs killed my son! as president i will throw out these interlopers!

That man needs to be deported to where he is running.

Is this for sure?

link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
He had a G licence, and he was on a terrorist watch list?

What's wrong with this picture?

The same thing that was wrong with the picture at Ft. Hood.

I hear ya

+1 more 
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: kosmicjack
- how does this horror even happen?
profiling works. If you are dicking around on radical-leaning sites, conversing with radicals and advocating for radical views you are most likely a radical.

Unfortunately the Facebook Kardashian culture has created the enigmatic situation where your logic here lands you with the label of an intolerant racist that wants to collectively punish innocent people, when of course the reality of the situation is precisely the opposite.
IMO, by adopting the logic of profiling based upon precedence you stand the best chance to kill this vermin off before they can harm innocents.

But, you're gonna hurt some feelings with these facts so it's either logic or political correctness, you can only have one or the other.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Listen to yourselves.

WAKE UP!!!!

Islam... not even once.

Well you know, some people tend to conveniently gloss over that part. Not that it matters though, right?

Well the poster made a point that he was an immigrant, but thanks for making sure to clear up this little pickle of a situation.

link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I dunno but they damn sure better stop arguing for all this meta data collection. This guy pinged all over hell's half acre and no one batted an eye.

link   
Ask and ye shall receive. Obama will give a response within the hour according to CNN.

TheRedneck

new topics

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join