It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orlando Nightclub Massacre

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
They are searching an apartment in Ft. Pierce, FL?

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
One he was investigated twice by the FBI but only for 60 days each time.
When the FBI could not find anything at the time his file was destroyed and the state of FL was not notified

This allowed him to keep his state gun permit.

He was a democrat so i guess the feds and state did not want to be non PC and do a real investigation.

I can see a lot of possible conspiracies by the democrats that sound just like the ATF's fast and furious to set up for bans on guns.

Obama is going to speak shortly and i bet he calls for more gun control even though this guy was a terrorist.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Just saw a report that the shooter called 911 just before entering the club and swore allegiance to ISIS

ETA - correction: to the head of IS specifically, it seems.
edit on 12-6-2016 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

maybe I am wrong but didn't this happen around 2 am this morning? the date would be 6/12/2016...

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

If this is so, then I think we can all say terrorism.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

It's with the orb of influence.

4 day buffer in ritual's. Gaining power on the days leading up and losing power on the days following..

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Fifty dead, fifty three injured. Shooter has direct ties to islamic terror, possibly directly to ISIS. obama to speak at 1:30pm. Any bets he does not call it islamic terror but rather a gun problem in the US?

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

I'll take a bet that he does everything in his power to avoid any reference to Islam both in regards to ISIS and this individual.

link   
a reply to: ANNED

Obama is going to speak shortly and i bet he calls for more gun control even though this guy was a terrorist.

It will be the same ole "don't judge a peaceful religion by this extremist act"...."Islam is a religion of peace".....then the rest will be all about gun control, stricter laws, tougher background checks, a national registry, etc. etc.

link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
Fifty dead, fifty three injured. Shooter has direct ties to islamic terror, possibly directly to ISIS. obama to speak at 1:30pm. Any bets he does not call it islamic terror but rather a gun problem in the US?

Or he calls it a hate crime, Alan Grayson already laid that narrative framework earlier today as did the father of the shooter by talking about how upset his son was by seeing two gay men kissing.

link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: Grimpachi

originally posted by: Grimpachi
a reply to: yuppa

YEah we have relgious freedom but THAt should only be for ACTUAL CITIZENS.

That is one of the craziest things I have ever read.

So tell us which religion or religious preference do you plan on forcing others into ?

I'm not sure why it implies forcing religion onto anybody. If you are here, you have your freedoms because you are a citizen. The COTUS is for citizens, not everyone else in the world. They do not live under the jurisdiction of the US, and we do not have to treat them as if they do.

I disagree based on the 14th amendment of our constitution.

A foreign born citizen is still under the main jurisdiction of his or her own country. Foreign tourists do not magically become American simply for crossing our borders.

So what are you trying to push here with that?

If someone from another country comes here they shouldn't be held accountable to our laws? That is what it reads like.

Anyway, as I already stated based on the 14th amendment of the US constitution you are wrong.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: ketsuko

I disagree if your arrest in America and your not at war with our country representing a foreign nation than our laws apply.

due process for a reason.

True. However ISIS and ISIS followers are at war with our country and have been for a long while now.

Due process to all American citizens. Im a staunch defender, and pur gocernment has been circumventing due process a lot. Almost to the point of tossing the bill of rights in a fire. The bill of rights does not necessarily apply to any foreign nationals we are at war with. This is covered by the geneva convention.

link   
a reply to: onequestion

Agreed. So how do we solve a problem our leaders refuse to even acknowledge? I guess the short answer is - we don't.

link   
a reply to: onequestion

oh, I would have just explained that he was running a couple hours late and the hit was supposed to be on the 11th but whatever...

what's an orb of influence?

link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Hmm ISIS inspired domestic muslim terroist killing many in the LBGT community ... ofcourse the left will blame guns.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

They have to step their game up and invent it. We can find things in deep space to finding new atoms. We should be able to find a gun in a car. I'm not talking about the easy invention of manufacturing guns with built in tracking devices but actual scanners at the entrances of gun free zones. As soon as a gun is picked up by the scanner the police immediately go to stop the person and investigate.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   

www.dailymail.co.uk... 11dssW
...At least 50 people were killed and 53 others were injured in the shooting.... There were about 320 people inside the club at the time of the shootings and about 100 people were taken hostage.

Just one man shoots 100 and takes another 100 hostage? Seriously?

I'm thinking at least 4 or 5, all professionally trained.
edit on 12-6-2016 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   

If this is so, then I think we can all say terrorism.

It is definitely terrorism the question is-is it domestic terrorism or international terrorism?

I think for it to qualify as international terrorism it has to be coordinated internationally.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

Or he calls it a hate crime, Alan Grayson already laid that narrative framework earlier today as did the father of the shooter by talking about how upset his son was by seeing two gay men kissing.

It's terrorism AND a hate crime.

Terrorism because it's likely religiously motivated (and he swore allegiance to ISIS) and also a hate crime because it specifically targeted gays.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
watch the media narrative leading into Obama's speech and watch for what commercials are aired on TV around the time of his speech

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join