It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orlando Nightclub Massacre

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011
I have trained so many muslims over the years that is see a new testament of islam slowly coming to power, its a bit like the christain old and new testament. Only time will tell what will happen.

link   
a reply to: carewemust

Before banning anything we should look at the facts and see if gun homicides in the US is a real problem. Is gun crime increasing over the last few decades? No, gun homicides averages about 11,000 a year and decreasing almost every year for decades. There are more things that will get you kill than guns, in fact you are many time more likely to die from a visit to a doctor than to die by a gun. In fact medical errors are now the third leading cause of deaths in the US .... far more than guns by many folds claiming over 250,000 lives a year.

link   

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Just saw a couple of interesting tweets.

One - shooter's ex wife says he was "violent and unstable"

Two - unconfirmed reports that "intelligence officials" are confirming ties to ISIS

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Yes, Rep. Adam Schiff (senior Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee) confirmed the shooter pledged allegiance to ISIS.
edit on 12-6-2016 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

link   
So he was an ISIS sympathizer any other details

link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: butcherguy

We'll get someone here that'll say that he "self-identified' as a trans-fluid-swamp-lizard-with-mommy-issues.

the only truths so far?

He was Muslim.
He killed scores of people.

Don't forget:

He was a citizen.
He legally purchased firearms.

This is what happens in a free society, sadly.

Not everyone is good and decent.

We can either accept that fact or get rid of the free society.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Knee Jerk reaction? A number of 'Christian Shootings" . Go to the hospital and tell that to the victims famiies. WTF is wrong with you? Seriously.

Our country is #ed if we can have 50 innocent people shot and you are talking about who else could have done it????

He was Muslim. He had terror ties. This was not about two men kissing like his Daddy said.

I hate to say this but I would think the only way you would understand is if you lost someone. Maybe when that happens you will turn the cheek.

I lost on 9/11 and I lost yesterday.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Obama will be making a speech soon.
Spoiler Alert...'The Crusades' are responsible for this.

C.A.I.R. has their hands full with this one.
edit on 12-6-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Was another man just arrested with bombs and guns in W. Hollywood while heading to a pride festival???

No evidence there's any kind of connection, but very odd

edit on 12-6-2016 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: ipsedixit
The fact that the dude's father is running for office in Afghanistan (on the CIA ticket?) makes me wonder if there is another parallel with the Tsarnaevs, whose uncle was CIA connected.

Has there been any independent confirmation that the father is running for office? I haven't been able to find any other than from GLP.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Politicians are already talking about gun reform and "safety".

SMH

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

We'll get someone here that'll say that he "self-identified' as a trans-fluid-swamp-lizard-with-mommy-issues.

the only truths so far?

He was Muslim.

Don't forget:

He was a citizen.

Agreed. As my posts in this thread attest.

But those are also facts, other than he was a Muslim and Killed a bunch of folks.

link   

the only truths so far?

He was Muslim.

Don't forget:

He was a citizen.

A free society must always defend its self or be lost, at the moment we are lost as we have let an anti free culture (islam)to live with us

link   

Was another man just arrested with bombs and guns in W. Hollywood Florida while heading to a pride festival???

Where did you hear that?

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
Some things just don't make sense to me.

- Peter King on CNN earlier saying he he had ties to Afghanistan but didn't want to say more. So he WAS on someone's radar?
- The guy having at least some background checks that were clear, being that he was a Security Guard, but he was on someone's radar?.
- What about his meta data? If he has ties to ISIS, a cell phone and a social media presence and he was on the radar - how does this horror even happen?

Problem-Reaction-Solution

This will always be allowed to happen, because as is evident so many people are willing to partake in, or are susceptible to, political posturing surrounding these incidents.

Trump's solution - databases for Muslims
Hillary's solution - gun control

This is as predictable as the next mass shooting.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   

The Brady Campaign weighs in. Of course, if this guy had a security license, I'm not sure what their point exactly is. Security is one of those categories that would be able to carry even if the private citizen was not allowed to.

And the Feds have suspended HIPAA privacy laws. I'm not sure what to think of that. On the one hand, this is useful to help people, but on the other hand, should it be that easy?

link   

originally posted by: valleean

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: BlueAjah

I didn't say ban the sale of guns. I said ban the MANUFACTURING of guns. Treat guns like EBOLA.

I couldn't agree more.

But don't forget: you are mainly talking to Americans here in ATS. Most of them are (proud) hostages of the frontier narrative and the bloody and genocidal nation-building process of the US, when rifles and powder made place for the white and pious Christian settlers.

We don't know yet what the motives of this shooter were, maybe he was a jihadist, maybe not. But to remind the Americans the lunacy of living by the gun is almost an act of heresy.

As for the concept of "terrorism" we should simplify it according to the principles of the old-neo-white-christian-settler spirit ruling here in ATS: when the shooter is Muslim, it is an act of terrorism. When the shooter is a White Christian, it is a hate crime or the act of a lunatic.

The world is crystal clear for the simplifiers. How I envy them.

Well if it wasnt for american guns the world would look a whole lot different and not in a good way.

Banning manufacture of Guns Is violating the second amendment by allowing all current guns to fall into dis repair because there are no more spare parts or replacements for current weapons.

This was a tragedy sure but i would endure many more to protect the constitution and the right to own guns. ive been shot before as well but it wasnt the Guns fault So i dont hold no ill will towards them.

Also Hostages to the past? Where you live is just as guilty of things done to build this country so your moral high horse has no shoes to run on.

Still no one is forced to own a gun and last time i checked hostages are always forced to do something so your quip about that is lacking in substance.

link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Knee Jerk reaction? A number of 'Christian Shootings" . Go to the hospital and tell that to the victims famiies. WTF is wrong with you? Seriously.

Just stateing facts. Shooters come in all shapes and sizes in the USA.

The guy that shot that church up in Charston wasnt Muslim was he?

Oklahoma bombers were not muslim either.

Those are facts. Deal with it.

Our country is #ed if we can have 50 innocent people shot and you are talking about who else could have done it????

No

A muslim did it this time.

He was Muslim. He had terror ties. This was not about two men kissing like his Daddy said.

Not denying it was a muslim this time.

I hate to say this but I would think the only way you would understand is if you lost someone. Maybe when that happens you will turn the cheek.

Which is why you have a constitution and courts and jurys. So emotion does not take over.

When it does you get things like the patriot act, the NSA, TSA ect

I lost on 9/11 and I lost yesterday.

And people lost on June 17 2015 and April 19, 1995.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

What's wrong with withholding judgment until one has more information? I'll withhold judgment all day if I want to. And you are free to form your conclusions anytime you wish.

originally posted by: Shamrock6
Just saw a couple of interesting tweets.

One - shooter's ex wife says he was "violent and unstable"

Two - unconfirmed reports that "intelligence officials" are confirming ties to ISIS

Thanks for the info. Looking more and more like an ISIS incident.

There's an urgent need for blood donors in Orlando. Most gay men can't donate to save the lives of their friends.

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join