It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orlando Nightclub Massacre

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: ipsedixit

well, so sorry, but you've just reached the limit of posts with the word "ISIS" in it, welcome to the watchlist??

lol... wouldn't surprise me if we are all on their watchlist.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

well, so sorry, but you've just reached the limit of posts with the word "ISIS" in it, welcome to the watchlist??

Scares me to think that if we post on ats we might be on some watch list.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Public Service Announcement!!!

This thread is NOT about immigration or gun control.
Please discuss only information relating to the shooting, and the shooter.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
Ask and ye shall receive. Obama will give a response within the hour according to CNN.

TheRedneck

I feel better already ...

link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
Just thinking, should someone who is on the radar be able to legally own a firearm?

What does on the radar actually mean? I hope someone can clarify that point.

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
Just thinking, should someone who is on the radar be able to legally own a firearm?

What does on the radar actually mean? I hope someone can clarify that point.

I think it means being on a terrorist watchlist.

Ha. Sure. Good luck with that.

Cognitive Dissonance

edit on 6/12/2016 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
a reply to: DBCowboy

I dunno but they damn sure better stop arguing for all this meta data collection. This guy pinged all over hell's half acre and no one batted an eye.

Profiling is racist.

Better that a hundred people die than one terrorist gets offended.

link   
The fact that the dude's father is running for office in Afghanistan (on the CIA ticket?) makes me wonder if there is another parallel with the Tsarnaevs, whose uncle was CIA connected.

link   

a reply to: yuppa

How would have that helped in this situation.

The guy was a natural born citizen and he has been here almost 30 years.

Halting immigration or denying immigrants wouldn't help.

His parents immigrated from Afganistan which might have been from the Reagan years.

Halting immigration would had helped back in regans time and prevented this Nightclub shooting in that nightclub in orlando if they would had been denied entry. A rotten kid from a rotten man and family. They should be tried as conspirators.
edit on 16000000ppam by yuppa because: removing content

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

Why on earth would you think otherwise? We post about controversial stuff. People air controversial opinions critical of everything under the sun.

Darn sure, this is meatier than the "K, thanx, bye" posts that we know the NSA grabs and looks at.
edit on 12-6-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Now that it has been established that the terrorist has ties to radical Islam, we get treated to the possibility that he did it because he was gay himself.

And we are already seeing that he wasn't a 'true' Muslim, but something else.
Go tell ISIS that they are not 'true' Muslims.

At least we can agree that this was not a white, Christian woman that did the shooting... or can we?

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

Why on earth would you think otherwise? We post about controversial stuff. People air controversial opinions critical of everything under the sun.

Its the Canadian in me that still kinda believes that maybe the world insist so messed up, oh and our security agency is pretty much a big joke up here.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
This might seem a strange thing to say but muslim and islam are not the same thing (calm down and think about it).
Its time that islam got its ass well and fully kicked. Time for muslims to chouse are they on the side of islam or the country that feeds and protects them.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
This is not about gun control. This is not about the US. This is about radical Islam. When are you all going to wake the # up and realize we are at war? Fifty people...not two or three...fifty. over 50 injured.....

All of you need to STFU with speculation. It was a scumbag with terror ties who killed US citizens....end of story...

Mind you...a US BORN citizen to Afghan immigrants...so we are at war with our own country if you think about it.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

originally posted by: matafuchs
This is not about gun control. This is not about the US. This is about radical Islam. When are you all going to wake the # up and realize we are at war? Fifty people...not two or three...fifty. over 50 injured.....

All of you need to STFU with speculation. It was a scumbag with terror ties who killed US citizens....end of story...

Mind you...a US BORN citizen to Afghan immigrants...so we are at war with our own country if you think about it.

Muslims may intergrate but islam never will intergrate

link   
a reply to: butcherguy

We'll get someone here that'll say that he "self-identified' as a trans-fluid-swamp-lizard-with-mommy-issues.

the only truths so far?

He was Muslim.
He killed scores of people.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: imod02
This might seem a strange thing to say but muslim and islam are not the same thing (calm down and think about it).
Its time that islam got its ass well and fully kicked. Time for muslims to chouse are they on the side of islam or the country that feeds and protects them.

Their Faith can never be broken to Allah...they will love to live here, but they will keep with their religion and server only THEIR god. If they were Christian, then the story might be a little different. Oh yeah, US was a long time ago very Christian...what happened????

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: BlueAjah

I didn't say ban the sale of guns. I said ban the MANUFACTURING of guns. Treat guns like EBOLA.

I couldn't agree more.

But don't forget: you are mainly talking to Americans here in ATS. Most of them are (proud) hostages of the frontier narrative and the bloody and genocidal nation-building process of the US, when rifles and powder made place for the white and pious Christian settlers.

We don't know yet what the motives of this shooter were, maybe he was a jihadist, maybe not. But to remind the Americans the lunacy of living by the gun is almost an act of heresy.

As for the concept of "terrorism" we should simplify it according to the principles of the old-neo-white-christian-settler spirit ruling here in ATS: when the shooter is Muslim, it is an act of terrorism. When the shooter is a White Christian, it is a hate crime or the act of a lunatic.

The world is crystal clear for the simplifiers. How I envy them.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: butcherguy

We'll get someone here that'll say that he "self-identified' as a trans-fluid-swamp-lizard-with-mommy-issues.

the only truths so far?

He was Muslim.
He killed scores of people.

Don't forget:

He was a citizen.
He legally purchased firearms.
edit on 12-6-2016 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join