It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orlando Nightclub Massacre

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Well if you need the government to tell you this is terrorism then you sure aren't an independent thinker. If you rely on our government to tell you the truth you really don't understand reasoning and logic when it hits you in the face.

Ok, I called that person out as a lefty. My mistake. How about a sheep that has to wait to be told that 50 people murdered is terrorism unofficially or officially. I will tell you the people that faced that mad man were terrorized and murdered just for going out for the evening.
edit on Sun Jun 12 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   
WARNING GRAPHIC CONTENT. Radical Islam has come to America.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Maybe its time for the world to agree to shut down all gun manufacturers. Mankind will survive OK.

Yeah, just leave all firearms to cops and security officers.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

originally posted by: Liquesence

originally posted by: Grimpachi
The shooter is from Port St. Lucie which is a fairly long drive from Orlando. I wondering why he targeted that club so far from his home.

Why indeed.

Roughly a 2 hour drive.

Why this club? Locale, strategic, or something else?

To give himself time to hopefully cool down, or to increase his rage?

Love scorned?

ABC just said he was on the radar for a while but no investigation had been opened into him.

a reply to: Stormdancer777

Yes it is one of the most popular and largest gay bars, so seems to me he targeted it

Good point. One of the largest gay clubs around, so perhaps it was symbolic?

This on the radar crap needs to be taken care of, someone needs to take them off the radar

But how?

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Our collective response to the cause of this tragedy may be ill-concieved, may even be ludicrous. Our collective interpretation of the events that imply that cause may be outrageously impotent or even exascerbating. But if we don't even try to understand the cause, we have absolutely no chance to change for the better. That's worse that a slim chance, and given the choice between the two, I'll take the slim chance over no chance.

Rage on, but don't let the rage bury the goal.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I agree.

And that kind of nonsense is why I have such an incredibly poor opinion of the intelligence of my average countryman. What passes for politics is simply a game. I know people see this, but they just choose to ignore it so they can participate in the group reality that is known as "culture".

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: JimBielson

I don't get it? What was his political aim? So far it looks like hate crime and nothing else.

That's the definition you know, it's terrorism if there's a political agenda behind it.
This was just one sick a-hole full of hate.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Whether the shooter is Muslim or a White Redneck, this IS terrorism. The gay community was targeted. So sad. My stomache has sank to my ankles at this point and I know the political rhetoric is only going to make it worse.

(post by combatmaster removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: carewemust

Maybe its time for the world to agree to shut down all gun manufacturers. Mankind will survive OK.

Yeah, just leave all firearms to cops and security officers.

The world's not ready yet, but there will come a time when we get rid of firearms. This is just 50 murders out of hundreds (may thousands?) that occur every day on this planet, due to firearms.

Easier to get rid of Firearms, than to get rid of radicals. And it would be more effective too.
edit on 6/12/2016 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Our collective response to the cause of this tragedy may be ill-concieved, may even be ludicrous. Our collective interpretation of the events that imply that cause may be outrageously impotent or even exascerbating. But if we don't even try to understand the cause, we have absolutely no chance to change for the better. That's worse that a slim chance, and given the choice between the two, I'll take the slim chance over no chance.

Rage on, but don't let the rage bury the goal.

TheRedneck

Nowhere did I say that we should not try to understand the cause. Quite the opposite in fact.

Read a bit more carefully, k?
edit on 6/12/2016 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

So, let me make sure I understand you. Are you saying not enough people were killed? The killing only stopped when someone else showed up with weapons.

I'm sure I'm misinterpreting your statement...

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   

First off, the shooter was a security officer.

Second, reducing my freedoms does not make me safer or more secure.

link   
a reply to: oletimer

Okay....

On it's face doesn't seem like your typical radical terrorist.

But what if... he is closeted? What if his family and cultural background make it impossible to reconcile that? What if he's full of self hatred that caused a rage? What if that manifested in this violence that might even deflect from the truth of his inner conflict? He'd rather go out as an ISIS sympathizer than a gay man?

Just wondering.

Sad and horrific and senseless, no matter the impetus.

link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: JimBielson

Good, glad you get it finally. Not everything bad is terrorism just because it made you pee your pants.

Now stop your passive aggressive posts. It's scaring me and I think it's an act of terrorism.

See how ludicrous that sounds now? Good.

Ok, so when you first hear this happened and putting yourself in the place of the victims you still didn't think this was an act of terror? You really need the government to tell you what this is?

Nothing passive aggressive about my posting. I am just using reason and logic to come to the same conclusion most Americans are coming to. This was Terrorism and we dont need to wait for some official government spin doctor to tell us it was anything but..

link   
50 people?? I don't care what firearm you have, this seems fishy. Not saying it didn't happen. But as to WHO did it.

iTruthSeeker

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Neither does kicking out the scary brown illegal terrorists.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

originally posted by: Grimpachi
The shooter is from Port St. Lucie which is a fairly long drive from Orlando. I wondering why he targeted that club so far from his home.

Why indeed.

Roughly a 2 hour drive.

Why this club? Locale, strategic, or something else?

To give himself time to hopefully cool down, or to increase his rage?

Love scorned?

ABC just said he was on the radar for a while but no investigation had been opened into him.

a reply to: Stormdancer777

Yes it is one of the most popular and largest gay bars, so seems to me he targeted it

Good point. One of the largest gay clubs around, so perhaps it was symbolic?

This on the radar crap needs to be taken care of, someone needs to take them off the radar

But how?

I don't know but this can't be allowed to continue, if someone is on their radar, then they should do something, anything,

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

Neither does kicking out the scary brown illegal terrorists.

Did I advocate for that?

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
So many disturbing videos and eye witness reports popping up on the internet. This was terrorism plain and simple.

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join