It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The hate is spiraling out of control, small bomb detonated in Target bathroom

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: yvon417
I've been avoiding that place ever since they welcomed man in women's bathroom. I knew something eventually would happen.

So assuming this comments you didnt read the story right? Science says shes not a man apparently mentally and also she looked pretty passable to me as well. the only reason she was stopped was the security guard trying to cause a scene because as a Biological female she cant mind her own business apparently. Now if someone called out for help she would had been justified but no one did. I also was a security guard too so I know you do not touch people period.

(post by stuthealien removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: stuthealien

I'm not sure why you keep referring to "predator toilets". Both of your links say "..girls’ restrooms,..."

Since when was a womens/girls restroom a "predator toilet"?

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 04:14 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: stuthealien
a reply to: TerryDon79

because that is what they are, 1 girl has been attacked already proving that these are
the PREDATOR TOILETS

Really?!

So womens/girls toilets are "predator toilets"?

Aside from the fact, they're not, the guy wasn't transgender, didn't say he was transgender, never dressed as a female, didn't even look like a female.

You're trying to make a case of a child molester/peadophile assaulting a child, into an anti transgender thing, when the 2 aren't even related.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 04:28 AM
link   

no actually your trying to litigate the damage ,
That is false.

they where not just womens/girls toilets you know this full well
so does the entire world.
Both of the links YOU provided said they were "girls’ restrooms"

and yes they are related by allowing men into these toilets you created the predator toilets,
Calm your heels. I didn't create anything. Also, womens restrooms have been around for years.

and it is not anti-transgender it is a childs rights issue and the safety of little girls
So what are you doing in an unrelated thread?

but your so wrapped up in your own self importance that your even twisting context to try to win the arguement which you can never do .
You mean your links that clearly say "girls’ restrooms"? I haven't twisted anything as it states it pretty clearly.

the 2 are very related .
No they're not. One is about a guy assaulting a girl in a womens toilet, the other is about a bomb going off in target.

again shame on l.g.b.t crowd for creating PREDATOR TOILETS!
I'm pretty sure that womens toilets were around for many many years before the LGBT term was even invented.
edit on 1362016 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 05:04 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 05:13 AM
link   

That is false.

no it is not that is exactly what you are trying to do
No, it isn't. It's what you seem to think, but it's not.

Both of the links YOU provided said they were "girls’ restrooms"

the whole word knows they are the unisex toilets
Yet both of your articles and many others say girls/womens restroom. Even if they were unisex, they've also been around for many many years.

Calm your heels. I didn't create anything. Also, womens restrooms have been around for years.

ok agreed maybe you did not campaign for this,womens rest rooms have been around for years but not the predator toilets .
Which predator toilets are you referring to? If it's the ones in your links, they say girls restroom.

this is not a unrelated thread this in is direct conflict with the safety of little girls so thus is the correct thread for me to be thank you

This thread has nothing to do with a guy attacking a little girl.

these are unisex /predator toilets which the whole world knows ,it's quite clear that the l.g.b.t crowd are trying to limit the damage even flatly trying to deny these are the predator toilets!
Both of your links, that you provided yourself, say girls restroom. Also, unisex bathrooms were around before male/female segregated bathrooms.

it would not be so bad if they at least admitted that they are the unisex/predator toilets but the whole world knows, this is the age of information spreading around the globe in nano seconds ,
Why would anyone admit to an untruth? The toilets were girls/womens toilets.

of course they are related a bomb goes off in a unisex/predator toilet within weeks of the 8 year old girl attacked in the predator toilets (wonder if the police have interviewed all family members of the 1st vctim of the predator toilets)
Do you really think this is the first time in human history that a man has gone into a female bathroom and assaulted someone?

this has nothing to do with a ladies normal restroom but why are you trying to deflect this to be the case?
Because it happened in a girls/womens restroom. Read your links. They both say it.

but i put it to you that but trying to deflect this fact you are twisting the truth
I'm using the information from the links that YOU provided. How is that me twisting anything?

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 05:26 AM
link   

I want this to be extremely clear.

From THIS LINK you provided. This is the first sentence AND title.

Amid the Obama administration’s “obsession” with allowing men into girls’ restrooms,
That is the only mention of type of bathroom.

From THIS LINK you provided. This is the title.

The attack by a man on an 8-year-old girl in a women’s restroom last week in a Chicago restaurant is raising alarm about opposite-sex access to public facilities in the name of transgender rights.
It says, clearly, women's restroom

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   

and i want to make my self extremely clear
Go ahead.

you do know these are the predator toilets and no amount of you denying the truth will ever silence me ,
Show me where it says they're anything other than womens or girls toilets. All of those have been around for a very long time.

these toilets tramp on the rights of little girls ,
How do womens or girls toilets do that?

it is clear that this is damage control even pages disappearing from the web while someone scrambles to damage control .
Ah, the old "It was taken down to hide it, so I have no proof" argument.

so i fully support the burning to the ground of these predator toilets.
So where would the girls and women go?

wheres your moral fibre that you would seek to surpress the truth .
Surpress what truth? That that case of a man attacking a child happened in a female toilet?

why does your brain not register that grown men in little girls rooms is wrong no matter who they identify as.
I have never once argued for or against transgender. I keep my opinion on that, to used. It also means that your argument is a made up one as I never stated it was right.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

I want this to be extremely clear.

From THIS LINK you provided. This is the first sentence AND title.

Amid the Obama administration’s “obsession” with allowing men into girls’ restrooms,
That is the only mention of type of bathroom.

From THIS LINK you provided. This is the title.

The attack by a man on an 8-year-old girl in a women’s restroom last week in a Chicago restaurant is raising alarm about opposite-sex access to public facilities in the name of transgender rights.
It says, clearly, women's restroom

I thought I would paste this again as it proves the point that this didn't happen in any other bathroom that a female one.

Id also like to add that the guy who committed the crime, wasn't transgender.

Was it a disposable thing to do? Yes. No one is arguing that it's not.

However, it has nothing to do with transgender (as the guy wasn't), it has nothing to do with transgender or unisex bathrooms (as it was a female bathroom), it has nothing to do with target and there were no explosives involved.

That means that using this as part of your anti transgender tirade, is useless.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   

you know full well the toilet in question is a unisex not as you keep stating ,
Every article says womens or girls bathroom. But, so what if it was? Unisex bathrooms have been around for years. You know the ancient Romans? They had unisex bathrooms. So do plenty of other countries.

i know damage control when i see it ,
What "damage control"?

these toilets tramp on the rights of little girls because they are now forced to allow grown men in no matter who they identify as
Thats rubbish because it was a female bathroom. Plus, unisex bathrooms aren't new.

,why do you assume that only l.g.b.t are the only people to have rights.
Why do you assume you know anything about me?

no the man attacked the girl in a unisex/predator toilet !
You said that already. You also offered 2 sites as "evidence". One said bathroom, one said womens bathroom.

and no amount of damage control and deception of the truth will ever change that it was indeed a unisex toilet
Yet YOUR OWN ARTICLES said it was a woman's bathroom and one just said restroom.

,can your brain actually process whole paragraphs as you have broken it down thus removing context
It's called addressing individual points.

,but i suspect you do this for a reason but it actually looks quite childlike ,but it removes context this is my assumption on that.
Again, you assume wrong.

no your brain is failing to register that a grown man in a little girls room no matter who they identify as ,it is wrong
Says you. The law says otherwise.

Try googling how many countries have unisex toilets and when they came into effect. Europe is well known for having many unisex toilets and have had them for a very long time.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   

You know what? I'm done arguing with you.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Idk if anyone else has pointed this out yet but it might not be a terrorist attack or even a bomb after all. Their seems to evidence that was she trying to get high on drugs (meth I'm guessing) and it exploded.

Doesn't look to be a hate crime/terrorism

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: nancyliedersdeaddog
Idk if anyone else has pointed this out yet but it might not be a terrorist attack or even a bomb after all. Their seems to evidence that was she trying to get high on drugs (meth I'm guessing) and it exploded.

Doesn't look to be a hate crime/terrorism

Yeah, it was pointed out. I kind of used the word bomb in the sense of explosive. I should know better lol.

top topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join