It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The hate is spiraling out of control, small bomb detonated in Target bathroom

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: SomeDumbBroad

Mountains out of mole hills, and both sides of the argument seem to be adding to the pile.

As has been said (a few times).

Its mostly about kids in school. That's where all this latest Bruhaha started.

If it was really about the welfare of the children - - - it wouldn't have blown up like this.

But, of course its not about the children, it never is. It's about paranoid adults.

edit on 12-6-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: SomeDumbBroad

My point isn't so much whether it is or isn't an actual diagnosed Mental Illness or not. Even if it is I'd still say it's far less harmful than other mental kookiness that people exhibit and nobody even cares about.

Take something like Scientology for example. They completely deny any and all psychology, believe in Thetans possessing people, change the language around and alienate their members, blackmail them, extort them, etc. and yet they're considered a legal church and allowed to recruit and lobby our government and everything. Although I imagine that they probably are considered an actual cult and stuff by mental health people, but if they are they're one of the only ones. But they actually do harm people mentally and physically and nobody's freaking out about them in the bathroom with us. You know what I mean.

Honestly, the LGBT community is like so far down the list of things to worry about even if they are considered mentally ill it's just laughable.

Plus like someone else mentioned, Gay used to be considered mentally ill but now it's not. Nor should it be in my opinion. It's seen in natural setting with animals as well. In humans so many important people in history have been gay and to say they were mentally ill would be an insult.

The biggest problem with the issue of LGBT people isn't even coming from them IMO, but from those who are so radically opposed to them that their constant lashing out and misunderstanding of how to act around them causes so many issues. If they would just chill out and if everyone would just everyone else a little space without so much judgement and opposition it seems like things would smooth themselves out naturally.

(post by stuthealien removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Gee, nothing says bathroom safety like BOMBING IT. WTF is wrong with people? Is no one allowed to poop and pee in peace, anywhere? If you seriously have earth-shattering issues THIS BADLY over who tinkles next to you, bad enough to bomb a stall, you have bigger issues than the people you dislike, princess. Barricade yourself at home and never come out. Or go play Russian Roulette with whats under the kitchen sink for all I care. Just because you don't like the patrons in the crapper does not give you the right to harm people in retaliation.

And slightly OT because I'm amused -- < points finger at certain paddled member and chuckles, "Bout time, mods." >
edit on 6/12/2016 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

1 girl has already been attacked ,why do you think you should have more rights then a child how is this equal rights .
it is a step to far .
i'm not the one with issues you are you think l.g.b.t are more important then the safety of innocent children .
and yes as a parent i have every right to defend a child with my life and if that includes keeping grown men out of girls toilets so be it.
this is a sick law and only sick twisted people who wish to deny children there own rights would support this.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: stuthealien

Pedophiles have nothing to do with Trans people or Gay people at all.

A True Pedophile meaning someone attracted to prepubescent kids is a disorder all it's own. It's not gay or straight.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

the girl that was attacked in one of these toilets was by a pedo why have you deliberately not included this fact??

and that is the problem by pushing this law through with out even considering the outcome this would have on little girls you have forgotten their rights

edit on 12-6-2016 by stuthealien because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-6-2016 by stuthealien because: of/on

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: stuthealien
a reply to: [post=20843360]yuppa[/p
the old hitler comment is that the best you got,lol
your the one's being hitler forcing little girls to share a room with grown men no mattter who they identify themselves as.
also your hitler comment has no factual basis hitler carried out experiments on kids which is actually more in common with you as your forcing minors to share bathrooms with grownmen.

you also know full well it was indeed a transgender toilet ,how did you become so twisted

ANyone who says kill all the LGBT for a bathroom is on the level of hitler. Hitler rounded up gays and had them killed. you advocated th eburning of them earlier. Ovens sound good perhaps?

The STRAIGHT MALE went in the bathroom illegally. the law states if you are not transgender you cannot just say you are without proof of such claim. Also the news article says it was a ladies room.

It was in a LADIES ROOM and not a transgender bathroom. The article says it specifically. but you keep insisting we cannot read words and phrases. It didnt matter to the crook where it was as long as it was out of sight. Criminals dont care about th elaw period so actually restricting people to a certain restroom would not had changed the outcome.
Nor will a appeal to emotion and knee jerk reactions.
edit on 16000000pppm by yuppa because: pointing out hypocracy

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   

a reply to: mOjOm

the girl that was attacked in one of these toilets was by a pedo why have you deliberately not included this fact??

and that is the problem by pushing this law through with out even considering the outcome this would have on little girls you have forgotten their rights

Of course he was a pedo. But I'm not talking about that news story. So I didn't mention it because that's not what I'm talking about.

I was saying that pedo's and Trans people and Gays have no more in common that pedo's and straights have in common.

Pedo's are something all their own. They aren't straight or Gay in the normal sense. They're pedo's.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

stop already with your official version of advents ,of course it mattered where he carried out the deed these toilets allowed a place to hunt ,these toilets should be called predator toilets because they have already become that,
and with the hitler comment you have already lost any credence you had.
you have been on ats long enough to know it to.
but as i know the hitler comment was supposed to shut me down ,must be so bad that your behaviour science or your agent of deception book has no affect on me ,
also your comment about the law and having proof is wrong heres a link security guard arrested for stopping man entering toilet
but i think we both know your here to push a agenda and not truth!
edit on 12-6-2016 by stuthealien because: lol i put dead instead of deed

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   

He's all yours.

I can't live in paranoia land.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   

1 girl has already been attacked ,why do you think you should have more rights then a child how is this equal rights .
it is a step to far .
i'm not the one with issues you are you think l.g.b.t are more important then the safety of innocent children .
and yes as a parent i have every right to defend a child with my life and if that includes keeping grown men out of girls toilets so be it.
this is a sick law and only sick twisted people who wish to deny children there own rights would support this.

What part of "Predators don't CARE what figure is on the door" do people like you just not understand? A little boy was choked out in a men's room not too long ago by a predator, where the F is your outrage over that now? Oh, non-existent, because it was the men's room. Would you like to meet my friend who was dragged into the men's room & raped by a stranger, too? She was headed to the ladies'. Predators. Don't. Care. They just want their targets wherever is most vacant & convenient.
edit on 6/12/2016 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   

i said burn the toilets burn them all never once did i suggest burning a gay guy !
or any l.g.b.t what are you smoking dude ?
of course it would of changed the outcome you know full well it was a transgender toilet what you think
this toilet did not give him a place to hunt ,you know you are quite sad don't you one girl has already been attacked thanks to the PREDATOR TOILETS ,haha knee jerk reactions says the man who is actively lying now not once did i say burn a person.
restricting men from entering would of changed the outcome as it was a transgender toilet ,
why you keep denying it was a transgender toilet is beyond me the whole world knows it was.
so as i never even said what you claimed i guess that shoots your hitler comment down twice.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   

of course they care predators can now legally go in to these toilets they can not be stopped that is what you have done you have put children at risk by pushing for this ,and you try to justify this sickness by saying my friend got raped in a mans toilet blah blah blah etc etc ,
it's a non arguement we are discussing the transgender toilets ,NEXT

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   

of course they care predators can now legally go in to these toilets they can not be stopped that is what you have done you have put children at risk by pushing for this ,and you try to justify this sickness by saying my friend got raped in a mans toilet blah blah blah etc etc ,
it's a non arguement we are discussing the transgender toilets ,NEXT

Transgender toilet, unisex toilet, what difference does it make? If it was really such a humongous opening of the predatory gates, they'd have wormed their way into the Family Bathroom (gentle way of naming UNISEX TOILETS for you pearl-clutchers) a long time ago. Take a step back and realize when your argument has faceplanted on the floor.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   

my arguement will never faceplant the floor ,it is what i believe is right like millions of parents that do think like me,
anyway expect more of these toilets to burn unless you think i'm the only one on the planet who disagree's with this .

no a baby changing toilet is not a transgender toilet it is completely different
edit on 12-6-2016 by stuthealien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I've been avoiding that place ever since they welcomed man in women's bathroom. I knew something eventually would happen.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   

stop already with your official version of advents ,of course it mattered where he carried out the deed these toilets allowed a place to hunt ,these toilets should be called predator toilets because they have already become that,
and with the hitler comment you have already lost any credence you had.
you have been on ats long enough to know it to.
but as i know the hitler comment was supposed to shut me down ,must be so bad that your behaviour science or your agent of deception book has no affect on me ,
also your comment about the law and having proof is wrong heres a link security guard arrested for stopping man entering toilet
but i think we both know your here to push a agenda and not truth!

That "man" looked even more feminine than most fat ugly women i know. So Obviously th e"guard" knew them or of them. And she was passable as well. i remember that story and here you are again trying to argue it yet again.

The Guard was arrested for Assault because the stopping was un warranted and apparently no other females there even knew she was transgender until the rent a cop stopped her. Annes right you cant argue with paranoia land residents.. Enjoy being post blocked.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join