It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The hate is spiraling out of control, small bomb detonated in Target bathroom

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   

U.S.
Small Bomb Explodes Target Bathroom as Company Faces Criticism for Transgender Policy
WGN - Chicago 17 hours ago Comments Like Reblog on Tumblr Share Tweet Email
1:25 / 2:02

Small Bomb Explodes Target Bathroom as Company Faces Criticism for Transgender Policy

A small bomb exploded in the women`s bathroom at a Target store in Evanston on Wednesday, and officials are investigating whether it`s connected to the company`s policy allowing transgender people to use the bathroom of their choice.

Link to article with video

There was not a whole lot to quote from this article as the meat and potatoes are contained within the video. I'm willing to bet that this absolutely has everything to do with Targets's policy allowing Trans people to use the bathroom consistent with their identity. Some of the over zealous religious types are hands down looney toon's yet accuse Trans people of being mentally Ill. I would say the person or persons willing to potentially harm or worse over personal beliefs is the real crazy and danger to society and not people who simply seek to use the bathroom in peace.

Fortunately no one was injured or worse in this cowardly and poorly executed terrorist attack. They said the device was very small and consisted of no metal or shrapnel. It was made mostly of plastic so I don't think the intent was to kill anyone but simply terrorize and I'm sure that angle worked. How long will it be though before one of these mentally ill fanatics takes it a step further and actually kills people. They do it with abortion clinics every so often so how long will it be before they take to target bathrooms to assault people in the name of their favorite sky fairy?

UDATE:

woman has been taken into custody Thursday as a person of interest after a small bomb exploded in the bathroom of a Target store the day before, police said.

No charges have been filed against the 44-year-old woman, police said in a news release.

"The detectives are not currently looking for any known additional suspects, and (at) this point there is no indication that the incident is related to any policies that the Target store has in place," the release reads.

Evanston police requested the help of the Cook County bomb squad late Wednesday afternoon after an explosion in a Target store restroom possibly set off by a small bomb, police said.

The damage was limited to a stall in the women's restroom, police said in a news release later Wednesday evening. Dugan said no threats were reported before the incident.

The source of the explosion may have been a plastic bottle, which investigators found in the stall, according to the release.

The store remained open after the incident, Dugan said.
]

Link to updated article
edit on 10-6-2016 by RainbowPhoenix because: (no reason given)

+56 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix

Yes I am mentally ill because I have a problem with mentally ill men just walking into the bathroom my daughter is in....

###SNIPPED##

Oh and shocker, I'm not a righty or religious.

ETA-i think it probably more likely it is one of their investors that lost 1/5 of their stock value since April because of this insanity.
edit on 10-6-2016 by Sargeras because: (no reason given)

edit on Sat Jun 11 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: *** ALL MEMBERS *** Ending Rudeness, Hate, Bigotry: Getting Back to Basics

+16 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   

So your defence against the (btw ridiculous) claim that "trans are mentally ill" is to accuse christians of being "hands down looney" and automatically assume that they are responsible for the bomb?

Why can't both sides just take a breather for a second, and think this through instead of throwing wild accusations?

edit on 10-6-2016 by swanne because: (no reason given)

+23 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   
The fact that they felt the need to say anything about transgender people when introducing this policy tells me this is part of either a divide and conquer or social engineering program.

If they just had of said were introducing SECURE unisex bathrooms and toilets it would have been fine but the fact they felt the need to highlight the trans thing just makes me sick and angry.

I personally dony care about anyones sex life, i dont need to know. Ive met a few ladyboys in Asia and as a courtesy i called them she or her but when any tiny minority thinks the majority should adapt for them it really Really pisses me off

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: swanne

So your defence against the (btw ridiculous) claim that "trans are mentally ill" is to accuse christians of being "mentally il" and automatically assume that they are responsible for the bomb?

Why can't both sides just take a breather for a second, and think this through instead of throwing wild accusations?

Thank you!!

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   

The fact that no one is hurt or worse from this incident is a huge relief.

Still, this all goes to show how the masses are still manipulated to hate and deride individuals and groups by the talking heads of the media, for reasons that are often exaggerations, generalizations, or flat out lies. Whatever it takes to get people to assert their goals.

I think it all boils down to the latent fear and anger that many people have and have not mastered. That fear and anger are very midbrain, primitive parts of our mind, but they serve important purposes and can be very influential on a person's beliefs, feelings and actions. Without some awareness and practice controlling ones own anger and fear, those people seem to become easier to manipulate emotionally and some beliefs or motivations can be twisted more readily.

Whoever "they" are really bank on individuals being unaware of this.

Addendum: Not all Transgender men and women are bad or sick people. And if some are mentally ill, so what? Does being mentally ill make you bad? I wasn't aware Hitler was right about that.

edit on 10-6-2016 by OneGoal because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
The fact that they felt the need to say anything about transgender people when introducing this policy tells me this is part of either a divide and conquer or social engineering program.

If they just had of said were introducing SECURE unisex bathrooms and toilets it would have been fine but the fact they felt the need to highlight the trans thing just makes me sick and angry.

I personally dony care about anyones sex life, i dont need to know. Ive met a few ladyboys in Asia and as a courtesy i called them she or her but when any tiny minority thinks the majority should adapt for them it really Really pisses me off

It's social engineering, it is obvious to me.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff

Target already has them. Even the oldest Target in my area, the one I worked at years ago, has a secure Unisex bathroom. They call them family restrooms, but the effect is the same.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Whether someone agrees or disagrees with targets decision on the transgender bathroom issue regarding safety. How does making the bathroom even less "safe" by blowing up a bomb in it prove any damned point?

It doesnt.

Its just psychotic insane behaviour by an individual even more dangerous (in this case indiscriminately lethal to anybody in the bathroom regardless of their degree of gender fluidity ) than the "dangerous transgenders"
edit on 10-6-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
Whether someone agrees or disagrees with targets decicion pn the transgender bathroom issue regarding safety. How does making the bathroom even less "safe" by blowing up a bomb in it proce any damned point? It doesnt. Its just psychotic insane behaviour by an individual even more dangerous (in this case indiscriminately lethal to anybody in the bathroom regardless of their degree of gender fluidity ) than the "dangerous transgenders"

But you assume it wasn't just some punk kid with an M80 doing the same things that happened when I was a kid.

There isn't enough evidence to blame anyone, or draw a conclusion to who or even why they did it.

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

"Gender fluidity"

What an absolutely fukn ridiculous term.
It is a mental disorder and anyone who has spent more than 5 min with a genuine trans person knows this

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   
At his point, no one knows exactly what is going on.

I mean, this is also Chicago. She might have meant to use it elsewhere up there. Who knows?

There a lot of possibilities, but right now, it's easy to make assumptions. They all could be right, or none could. That nothing definite has been released yet and that no charges have been filed and nothing is being done in relation to any Target policies as listed in the update says this may be something more complex than simply hating Target's trans policy.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Years ago I was invited to see how the british orginision called "BackUp" worked. It was people who had spinal injuries.
I can say I had never come across such a pack of biggot assh###s. They hated everyone with a unbelivable hate for the mentally impaired ( they refused to eat or be in the same room as CP kids). They concidered themselfs to be the ultimate form of the human been. I look at all this "transgender" BS and see the same hate, why dont they use the INVA tollet as it has a locking door and is desinged for one person and perhaps the helper.Having a man in a womans WC is a big NO, same having women in the mens. But it seems our children once again have to be fed to the PC monster

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Sargeras

There's not enough evidence to convict anybody yet but there's enough evidence for police to take somebody in to custody and say they don't believe it had anything to do with the bathroom policy, despite their earlier impression that it might.

Seeing as the POI is a 44 year old woman and the device was a soda bottle, I would say there's a good chance "punk kid with an M-80" is probably out the window.

How you can call it social engineering when the investigators have already said they no longer believe it has anything to do with the bathroom policy is quite a leap.

Did you read the OP at all before your rant or was the title enough?

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sargeras

Yes I am mentally ill because I have a problem with mentally ill men just walking into the bathroom my daughter is in....

Stop your retarded social engineering aimed at making every mentally ill minority more equal than everyone else and I bet none of this happens.

Oh and shocker, I'm not a righty or religious.

ETA-i think it probably more likely it is one of their investors that lost 1/5 of their stock value since April because of this insanity.

Yawn....

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Before we rush to judgment, perhaps we should let the investigation go through and see what is stated by the person of interest and if it happens again. If it does, then it may be a case of where it is against the Transgender community, however, if it does not, it could be a case where the person was doing something illegal and left in a hurry when it went wrong.

(post by RainbowPhoenix removed for a manners violation)
(post by Sargeras removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Sargeras

I should have said first if the bombers motives were indeed related to the transgender issue.

Good catch

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join