It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nine-Year-Old Banned From School After Trump Hat Makes Students Feel Bad

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
The ultimate irony is if Trump wins, they'll have to put a picture up at the school.

Yet the happy irony is that we won't have teachers assembling school children to sing songs of worship and fealty towards President Trump as we saw happen when Obama took office.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   
when trump reads this he is going to sue for the boy..............Im so glad I live where I live and not there.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Cool. Two insinuations that if schools ban hats, it's time to bring out firearms. How the hell do you not see how insane that sounds is? Like utterly insane. wtf.
edit on 2016-6-4 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Propaganda is any speech or opinion the other side doesn't agree with. Same as hate and bigotry.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I really, really, hope you guys get Trump as your next president. It will be worth it just to watch the reaction of the weak minded loony left as they go into meltdown. Those people deserve all the triggering they get.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I have long been witness to the whole liberal 'agenda' in Hollywood, schools, universities etc etc.. It is more obvious now then ever. Something bad is brewing...It's going to continue untill something snaps, which is inevitable.

I fail to see how any thinking person can't see this. The brainwashed idiots, a-holes and morons are taking complete control over everything.

When a 9 yr old gets banned from a school for wearing a hat, it might be time to pay serious attention.
edit on 4-6-2016 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

When a 9 yr old gets banned from a school for wearing a hat

He wasn't. One should read beyond the headline.

edit on 6/4/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Uhhuh. Well the fiirst sentence sourced in the OP, not the title of the article, but sentence in the article says he was banned from the school.

Later, there is mention that the HAT was banned. Either way it's ridiculous. Take your blinders off or go back to talking about space etc.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Is it more ridiculous than banning gang "colors?"

The concern was instigation of fights on campus.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Gang colors have nothing to do with this.

If youd like to compare repubs and dems to crips and bloods, we may have a whole other discussion.

I cant force you to see the potential severity of this, no more than i can force a horse to drink water from the pool.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Gang colors have nothing to do with this.

Politics is politics.

I cant force you to see the potential severity of this, no more than i can force a horse to drink water from the pool.

I guess you missed the post about my elementary school experience.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Its a bit more serious than "politics is politics". I mean youre comparing this to gang colors now.

This thing is going to rip wide open at some point, till then, have fun!

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

This is even more pathetic than the COLLEGE students at Emory university in Atlanta, GA were all made to feel "frightened", "upset" and "unsafe" because someone wrote, in chalk, Trump's name. My God, WHAT is happening to our country? I can see where this wimpy generation and most especially their kids are going to be led by their noses down a path that is already laid out to lead us to the total dismantling of our nation. My faith in my country has NEVER been weak until now. Someone's going to have to move mountains in order to truly make it great again...and I see.no saviours on the horizon. I'm so glad I'm not going to have to witness this much longer, because I'm dying of absolute shame right now.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Its a bit more serious than "politics is politics". I mean we're comparing this to gang colors now.

Us vs. Them.
What's the difference to a 4th grader?

This thing is going to rip wide open at some point, till then, have fun!
I really don't know what you're talking about. A kid was wearing a hat that was causing problems. In accordance with existing rules he was told to remove the hat.

Revolt against the oppression! Free the 4th grade! Is that what you mean by "rip wide open?"

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Oh no, way more than freeing 4th graders. 2012 sucked but I cant even fathom what nov will be like. People are losing it everywhere.

Eta it really looks like the fabric that holds society together is going to rip quite soon. Its really inevitable. The division is off the charts.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Quite a show, ain't it?

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Quite a show, ain't it?

Yup. Cant deny that. Its going to be quite a ride.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Rubicon3

This is even more pathetic than the COLLEGE students at Emory university in Atlanta, GA were all made to feel "frightened", "upset" and "unsafe" because someone wrote, in chalk, Trump's name.

I don't know about that, but this is about kids getting into it on the playground, not about being "frightened", "upset" or "unsafe" .

"The vice principal came up to me and told me to take my hat off because it brings negative attention from other students. And I said no a few times and then the principal told me again and I still said no and refused," said Logan Autry.

For three days straight the third grader wore the hat to class. But each day, more and more classmates began confronting him at recess.

"I still want to keep my hat. It's not the hat that draws attention, it's just my personality that the other children do not like," said Autry.
abc30.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Our entire education system is progressive regressive government indoctrination. It starts as soon as they get into kindergarten, and goes all the way through college. We are seeing the results of this right now with all of the college protests over nothing, low IQ idiots being violent while protesting Trump for reasons they do not understand, and the constant "I'm offended" by everything, followed by an apology to the offender. The media is the next tool for this. News, TV shows, Movies, Music, etc. is all highly progressive to make sure the brainwashing sticks.

This is all deliberate, and all going according to plan.

The more "progressive" people are, the more they depend on the government, the more they depend on government, the more power they have to crush our freedom. The end result is a population of groupthink zombies begging for more government control.

I find it interesting how easily people just follow along with the opinions that have basically been implanted in them since childhood. People do not think for themselves.

Brainwashed progressive bootlickers.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I clearly remember when I was 7 years old watching the entire election process and discussing it in school

That was Reagan VS Dukakis.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join