It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nine-Year-Old Banned From School After Trump Hat Makes Students Feel Bad

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

And all the other nine-year-olds in his class who are so upset by his hat AREN'T brainwashed?

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

And all the other nine-year-olds in his class who are so upset by his hat AREN'T brainwashed?

If there's any Hillary supporter parents there, look out !!!!

I can only imagine the tactics their kids will use.

The school needs to consider banning brown shirts and glass bottles on school grounds !!!!

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Sure. They could be.

Until those kids are on the record with the media mimicking political propaganda as this kid did, I cannot say for sure.

Does not change the fact this little boy has clearly been exposed to propaganda.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Who gives a **** if this kid wears a pro Obama shirt or a pro Trump shirt or a pro anything shirt its his damn right to wear it and these kids in these classes need to toughen up.

We need to stop raising physically and mentally weak kids who are ill fit to compete with the rest of the world.

link   
Gee, good thing they weren't in school in Nov of 1963 like I was.

I was 9. We were sent home.

link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

You know, politically motivated asshole that I am, I really don't agree in any way with drawing your children into this mess. My kids are not politically neutral, they're politically innocent. My son is 9 years old, and while I will admit that knowledge is important, I really hate the fact that next year he'll start learning about modern politics along with his history lessons. My kids do not watch the news, we change the radio when news comes on, they don't read the paper, and they have no internet access (at home and at school... all hail Waldorf's shunning of computers!) It's too much grownup horsecrap for children to have to worry themselves over, IMO.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Who gives a **** if this kid wears a pro Obama shirt or a pro Trump shirt or a pro anything shirt its his damn right to wear it and these kids in these classes need to toughen up.

That's what I said. He has the right to wear the hat.

We need to stop raising physically and mentally weak kids who are ill fit to compete with the rest of the world.

Sure. That has nothing to do with exposing them to political propaganda. Doing so can inhibit free-thought and fact-based reasoning.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   

The only brainwashed folks are those that think 'make America great again' is offensive.

They didn't have a problem with it when Bill used it.

WATCH: Four Times Bill Clinton Promised to Make America Great Again

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Well, I guess this school (Powers-Ginsburg Elementary School) doesn't follow their own published anti-discrimination policies. Or, these policies do not extend to the students.
At the bottom of the front page, in small print it states,

Non-Discrimination Policy: Fresno Unified School District does not harass, intimidate, or discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, national origin, ancestry, age, creed, religion,political affiliation, gender, gender identity or expression or genetic information, mental or physical disability, sex, sexual orientation, parental or marital status, military veteran status, or any other basis protected by law or regulation, in its educational program(s) or employment.

And it makes sense since it is named after one of the most left leaning Supreme Court justices, Ruth Bader Ginsburg.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   

LOL

All the other kids and the school administrators are exposed too.

The violent ones are going to be the problem.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
As far as I can tell the kid was not banned from school.

Reminds me of something that happened when I was in elementary school. My parents were for Goldwater so I was too. There was a kid whose parents were for Johnson so he was too. We got into a brawl over who was better.

Stupid kids, acting like adults.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Your parents were wise people, Phage.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

The "grown up horsecrap" is only going to get more intense if the public schools have their way.
I think there'll come a time when parents will yearn for the days our kids only discussed elections and candidates on the playground.

WA Schools to Teach Gender Identity Curriculum to Kindergartners

The newly-minted health and physical education standards, released by the Washington Office of Superintendent of Public Instruction (OSPI), will be implemented in schools across the state for the 2017-2018 school year.

Beginning in Kindergarten, students will be taught about the many ways to express gender. Gender expression education will include information about the manifestations of traits that are typically associated with one gender. Crossdressing is one form of gender expression.

Third graders will be introduced to the concept of gender identity. These children will be taught that they can choose their own gender.

Fourth graders will be expected to “define sexual orientation,” which refers to whether a person identifies as heterosexual, homosexual, or bisexual; they’ll also be taught about HIV prevention.
Children in fourth grade will be told that they can choose their sexual orientation.

familycouncil.org...
edit on 3-6-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Now I know where 'Yes we can' , and 'Forward' came from.

Bush's campaign never officially announced a campaign slogan.[citation needed] However, Bush's campaign made several bus tours bearing de facto slogans. These include the "Yes, America Can" Bus Tour[11] and the "Heart and Soul" Bus Tour,[12] which used the slogan "Moving America Forward"

en.wikipedia.org...

Just change a word, and leave some out, and call it your own.

Some people would call that plagerize.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Well that's a violation of the kid's First Amendment.

Law suit?

Furthermore, what if Trump wins?

Are these "educators" (lol) going to ban his entire presidency?

I hope the district loses their ass to this young man.

They deserve to.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Who determines what's propaganda and what isn't?

The ministry of truth?

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   
So, I'm supposed to "suck it up" when you want penises in the ladies' room but you can't get over words on a hat?

Maybe it's time for supporters of the first to use their second.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   
The ultimate irony is if Trump wins, they'll have to put a picture up at the school.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   
It's a sad reflection on the adult population of the country when our children, not of voting age, are used as pawns in an election cycle...

This must be taking "kissing babies" to the enth level...

Let kids be kids... and leave them out of the ugly of adult life...

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

So, I'm supposed to "suck it up" when you want penises in the ladies' room but you can't get over words on a hat?

That about sums it up.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join