It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feminised males = conquered nation

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: primespickle

Do you know how insulting and demeaning that is? To suggest that it is sickening to resemble a women in any way, mentally/emotionally/physically, is as sexist as it gets

How does not wanting man boobs sexist? I prefer my arms to a woman's shaped arms. I'm happy with my jaw. Have you been sneeking hormone chicken to your male

Being a woman is not the worst thing in the world you could be,

Worst is a relative moving shooting target in this debate.
So if I can't be myself and I "can't" be a female, what else can I be a transgender?, asexual, a metrosexual? Or do you want me following you cleaning up your dirty 200 pair shoe closet? Yes mam, yes mam, anything you say mam

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

You can't be serious - she has a receding hair line, and I think she's been eating too much chicken

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
if the country was invaded then the cucks would get sent in first, problems solved

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Eilasvaleleyn

Feminine or masculine? Seriously, I'm confused.

Of course you are...watching too many Japanese cartoons

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: riley
a reply to: zinc12

And whiny does not equal feminized males. Hitler was apparently a Mummy's boy and a bit coddled. It is a shame he didn't just turn into a "nice guy".

Implying that "Feminized males" should mean "nice guys". In turn suggestive that non feminized males are not nice ,probably toxic in their masculinity i presume.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Yeah.. I find this really weird. This is the second poster in 2 days I've seen that thinks she's hot.. I mean, isn't she objectively ugly?

We all have different tastes I guess.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: SpergLord

Actually, we plan on sending in dudebros who use the word "cuck" incorrectly first.

Tough luck, champ.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
You can't be serious ...

Very. She wants to kill Boltons.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Eilasvaleleyn

Wrong.

Masculinity and femininity is an evolutionary product of our genders, and while masculinity and femininity may be malleable to a certain extent and subject to change with our culture it is inherently biological at its core.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Lol That is a pretty funny little take on things. Forget the fact you cannot "feminize" a man who does not want to be feminized. Forget the fact that feminization does not lead to less aggressive behavior. Remember the Amazons.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

If you don't want man boobs, stay away from meat and dairy products.
They are loaded with hormones that produce breasts.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I have more thoughts on this topic, and as a bonus: now I'm in a crabby mood.

But then I just now thought of something else and I thought OMG she's right. Regarding the "protectors of society" listen to this: My friend, neighbor, wants to organize some, um? safety plan, I guess, for our neighborhood here in case of emergency.

And by this she means practical things. For storms, utility failures, this is a common occurrence here and all the utilities are old. People should know how to turn things off, where things are, these kind of things. Because it is true that municipal workers, and even the specific utility workers, often do not know where things are or what to do. In the case of emergencies too.

Well at first I thought that this was maybe kind of much. Yes we ladies are equally lazy and you figure for such events: call someone.

So today I'm talking to this other friend of mine, lives over here too, she's in a condo and is pissed because some morons are having a bbq right outside the back door. They literally have a table set up right outside the door. I went and looked. And another guy has a giant tiki torch blazing away. Yeah people need to leave out that door DUH, what if there's a fire? Like which might be started by the tiki torch which is such a roaring blaze that it could be mistaken for a flared stack at a refinery.

Wow are people STUPID. And my other friend is right: maybe we should work on this "safety plan".
Oh the aforementioned bbq group includes males and females which I do believe points to equality. Equally stupid!

Here's your protectors, blocking exits and creating large fires at the same time! In a tightly packed urban area.

BTW, me and these lady friends I speak of are all engineers. Mechanical. I, and I know they too, do not have any sort of ego to think that this means we have automatic knowledge of civil eng. also. We would have to learn more and the one idea was to ask the util co's and municipal workers to come and speak to us about this. They may even have such programs.

Damn the general population is dense though. Not a rap against any gender or orientation. In fact it just occurs to me about a gay guy I used to know, who was a hair stylist, if there were some kind of plumbing leak anyone well versed in shampooing would probably know to shut off the water anyway.

Or try this one: I also remembered this news item from years ago, here, the people involved were all students at one of the top schools here. And not super young either, like grad students at a prestigious biz program. And it wasn't a wild party, just a house party, might've been for their graduation, like 100 of them all went out onto a wooden apartment balcony, and of course this collapsed under their weight. Bad injuries, and if I'm remembering right possibly deaths.
The point here is: shouldn't these people have known better?

Yeah, they were biz students, not construction workers, but still. Common sense. I'm not a construction worker and I know this. It's too much weight. Or, I am not a plumber but if I decided I didn't want the head of lettuce I just got I wouldn't be like yeah I don't want this now so I think I'll just go ahead and stuff it down the toilet.
Um, no.

Wow. People are stupid. Stupidity is the great equalizer.

I actually had other thoughts on this, the stupid of the above wore my brain out so maybe later.
edit on 30-5-2016 by FalseMove because: typo

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
As the progenitors of the genetic experiment that led to your species being where it now is we will try enlighten you.

True more males are becoming more pussified - But we like pussy - Much better to communicate with then the Arnold Schwarzenegger like 'dick-heads' many of you have been and still are - So let us straighten you out.

And before you respond let us ask you - Is that you talking or your testosterone talking

They say that about the male response pattern - testosterone based.

You wouln't say a female response was estrogen based would you ?

Women are easier for us to reason with and are more prone to want peaceful solutions than Man's propensity to war and violence.

WITCHCRAFT, that seeks an equality and equitable interaction between Humans, and does not favor the male sex as
being superior - is the only religion we recognize. You who practice the craft properly understand - the rest need to learn.

"Witchcraft offers the model of a religion of poetry, not theology. It presents metaphors, not doctrines, and leaves open the possibility of reconciliation of science and religion, of many ways of knowing."
-- STARHAWK, The Spiral Dance

"SCIENCEFICTIONALISM the Way of the FUTURE"
universalspacealienpeoplesassociation.blogspot.com...

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   

I will NEVER be one of those male feminist cowards. feminism is for girls, so it's like a boy, joining the Girls Scouts. Pathetic and weak.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: AlienView

Women are easier for us to reason with and are more prone to want peaceful solutions than Man's propensity to war and violence.

How do you explain people like Diane Feinstien, Hillary Clinton and Madeline Albright? This doesn't sound too "reasonable" to me.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician

How do you explain people like Diane Feinstien, Hillary Clinton and Madeline Albright? This doesn't sound too "reasonable" to me.

Even for those who believe in the gender equality of Witchcraft - There are good witches and bad witches.

Yin and Yang [a Hindu concept] may refer to a balance between male and female.

But whern you talk about Humans, be they male, female or it - Sex is irrelevant, the bad ones still always manifest.

And sexism of any sort is irrelevant - A macho dick-headed politician might be evil and so might a sweet sleazy female politician.

To date most of Human history has been controlled, manipulated and screwed up by males.

And if females gained control would they make things any better? Not by necessity
-Good and eviel are concepts that are beyond sex and gender.

"Although the most acute judges of the witches and even the witches themselves, were convinced of the guilt of witchery,
the guilt nevertheless was non-existent. It is thus with all guilt."
--FRIEDRICH NIETZSCHE, The Portable Nietzsche

“The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die. As well the minds which are prevented from changing their opinions; they cease to be mind.”
― Friedrich Nietzsche

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster.
And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you."
-- Friedrich Nietzsche

edit on 30-5-2016 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlienView

Even for those who believe in the gender equality of Witchcraft - There are good witches and bad witches.

But whern you talk about Humans, be they male, female or it - Sex is irrelevant, the bad ones still always manifest.

And sexism of any sort is irrelevant - A macho dick-headed politician might be evil and so might a sweet sleazy female politician.

To date most of Human history has been controlled, manipulated screwed up by males.

And if females gained control would they make things any better? Not by necessity

That's all great...but these particular women, and many like them, are running our nation.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   

I've been feminized---You should see me work the heavy bag at Golds and ask why the Criminal Just Us Club find it necessary to have 3 LEOs living within Palestinian rock throwing distance of my house- I look like a bitch but I hit harder than Tyson. Tyson was feminized

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: superluminal11

I've been feminized---You should see me work the heavy bag at Golds and ask why the Criminal Just Us Club find it necessary to have 3 LEOs living within Palestinian rock throwing distance of my house- I look like a bitch but I hit harder than Tyson. Tyson was feminized

I'm terribly sorry this has happened to you sir. Feminism truly destroys lives.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlienView

To date most of Human history has been controlled, manipulated screwed up by males.

That's all great...but these particular women, and many like them, are running our nation.

Yes, they are - but this has nothing to do with sex or gender [except you know Hillay is going to go hard for the feminist,
gay, and transgender vote] - But the women you are talking bout represent forces that have nothing to do with feminism

That is what I like about Trump, dick-head or not, I trust Trump represents Trump, and does not 'appear' to be a part ot
the international cartels controlling the 'New World Order'.

Unfortunately evern though I would never vote for the Hillary group - I also, from experience, don't trust anyone involved in
real estate either. I may not vote.
edit on 30-5-2016 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join