It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feminised males = conquered nation

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
not so much a worry here in Texas and our north brothers in Oklahoma......those old boys are full of pea and vinegrett....and are just born ready to romp and stomp....and everybody and their sister has 30 to 40 guns......so.....

one old boy we know put 30 guns in a 12 inch pvc pipe and buried it with his backhoe.....

c'mon...you don't think some of those "texas huntin' trips" aren't just another brokeback mountain movie? those guys all huddled together on those cold nights away from prying eyes.....right, gotcha

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   
It's at least mildly comforting to know that the stupidity expressed by the OP generally leads to its own end. In nature it's often enough the case that the most beautiful and delicate-looking things can kill you faster than a bear. Often, you won't even see what killed you. The large, loud, "masculine" things are fantastically conspicuous: you know to steer clear of something so loud, forceful, and blundering. There are far deadlier and far more subtle threats to negotiate. And in the context of conflict, I'd rather be subtle and hard to read than loud and proud.

You complain on the Internet about the threat to society that men who trim their body hair pose. Consider that your activities are substantially more useless than over-grooming.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: zinc12

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: TheBulk

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: zinc12

And that affects you how?

Because our country is currently being taken over and nobody seems to mind.

Maybe instead of whining for everyone else to do the work, the OP should get off his ass and do some armed forces enlisting of his own instead of shirking it.

Just a Captain Obvious thought there.

Oh should I fight the war on terror, I mean should I go help clean out you know who's neighbourhood so that they can finally make their wet dream of ruling from the dome of the rock reality !

You want defended against your imaginary wussy men & invader boogeymen? Do it yourself. However, we can clearly see you're going the "Not my job" route.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyElohim
It's at least mildly comforting to know that the stupidity expressed by the OP generally leads to its own end. .

Lets see in 30 years how mildly comforted you feel lol

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: TheBulk

And that affects you how?

Because our country is currently being taken over and nobody seems to mind.

Maybe instead of whining for everyone else to do the work, the OP should get off his ass and do some armed forces enlisting of his own instead of shirking it.

Just a Captain Obvious thought there.

Oh should I fight the war on terror, I mean should I go help clean out you know who's neighbourhood so that they can finally make their wet dream of ruling from the dome of the rock reality !

Oh look, it's you again. So nice of you to join us again. So - now that you have had some time to presumably research the Six Day and Yom Kippur wars, have you come to retract what you said about the IDF?

No I will not retract what I said, Israel repays its allies with extensive programs of subversion and spying.

Who said "Use every thing we have—everything that will fly" ?

Who dumped 120 000 tons of weapons into the hands of Israel during said battle.

In any case Israel's dirty tactics are well known to many governments but they are powerless to respond due to infiltration,subversion and corruption from within at the highest level in truth Israel is not the allie of any western country. Like I said the Zio's cant stop having that wet dream of ruling the world from the dome on the rock. But first they need to corrupt the world first.

Yup, thanks for confirming that you don't know the first thing about either war. Not even the teeniest thing. Not a scintilla of information. Who fought in the Sinai and on the Golan Heights? Just the IDF. Let's just remember what you claimed - that Israel has others fight its wars for it. The problem with your statement is that it's laughably, ludicrously, incorrect.
Oh and then you blather code words about 'teh ebil joos'. Sorry to burst your bubble, but you're not fooling anyone.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

it is alive and well. All of the respectable kids cartoons of the eighties and nineties that portrayed proper male and female role models with the appropriate gender roles and typically fought for a cause have been replaced by unrecognizable inhuman characters portraying very narcissistic immature and even inappropriate content.

Pretty much nothing on Cartoon network is allowed to be watched by my kids. Even the remakes of greats like Xmen, Spider man, TMNT. The characters and writing has been dumbed down with immature dialogue with little seriousness. Since this is what is being watched by easily impressionable children who are absorbing everything they see and hear to help them develop their identity, it is no surprise that children are turning gay and feminine at an alarming rate not seen in human history.

I think the other shocking analysis is, why is this problem easily seen in wealthy developed nations with saturated media exposure, but not the poorest, dirt poor, "I need to catch this fish to eat or i'll die " nations and their people.
Because poor starving humans have better things to worry about than coming out of the closet after years of spongebob, uncle grandpa, the day my butt when psycho, constant musicians grilling it into their heads, having female singers glamorizing "the demons in my head", and other messages designed to create clear identity issues with children who are not emotionally and mentally developed enough to understand the attack on their minds.

An American kid complains we just dont understand, they ARE the opposite sex.
A Somali kid says "dude wtf is wrong with you, you have everything you will ever want or need to live happy. I have to dodge roadblocks by extortionists half a dozen times to get home, and pray I can have a meal between car bombs."

The difference? The American had a lifetime of conflicting, contradicting, and confusing brainwashing in the form of 24/7 saturation from birth. the Somali has only the chaos they are raised in.

I suppose the conclusion can be drawn then, that peace on Earth just means everyone can realize we are all gay though right and express ourselves accordingly?

I dont really have a beef with the gays. my beef is the overt marketing of this lifestyle and mannerisms towards young impressionable children. Young boys should be raised to understand the role of man is to be physically strong, fearless in the face of hostility, and trained to fight to protect woman and family.

Young girls should not be raised to seek conflict, dominance, and superiority over men as they are being brainwashed to do as portrayed in today's cartoons. I think more women today at the age 40+ are finding they wish they would have had more stable relationships and children they could have spent more time with instead of chasing misery climbing the corporate ladder not to be equal to man, but to subjugate him!

That is what today's media is teaching young girls. Not that they are equal, but better, and that it is their destiny to find a man to subjugate while they sleep around and call it feminism.

uh oh, man I think I done been TRIGGERED

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Identities Makes me wonder what the chicken nuggets do to us and what part of the chicken they come from? Hope thats not Col Sanders.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   

a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

Even if we assume everything you said is true how does this affect you? I keep hearing that the only thing protecting us is all the manly men staving off the barbarian hoards but the Original Poster has yet to address my point that women have been fighting in the Israeli military since its inception.
Well interestingly I have some background in martial arts and there are many Chinese women who are marvelous Kung fu experts. Michelle Yeoh comes to mind. But as a martial style Kung fu has a lot of fluidity and circular motion which is yin and speed and power which is yang. A good balance I say. Everyone of us has a balance of yin and yang.
On the other hand I feel women should never be forced into the front lines of battle.
Even with all that I enjoy a chivalrous man do things for me.
But yes in terms of battle, I would like to know that strong masculine guys are on the frontline defending against hardened warriors. Another thought I just had is a black belt in tai Kwon do once told me if I fought the guys I would likely win because the guys wouldn't want to hit me. Even in Korean martial arts they segregate the men and women in sparring matches. Oh how sexist right? But a grandmaster did give me the option of sparring with the guys.
edit on 29-5-2016 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: PsychicCroMag
a reply to: Identities Makes me wonder what the chicken nuggets do to us and what part of the chicken they come from? Hope thats not Col Sanders.

You mean parts not part lol

they are made from reconstituted chicken with a binder added, in other words pulped chicken

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Using his power turns up uninvited to a talk and brief the senate on its next war with Iran to disable "the bomb". Your next mission Americans is to clean out our local neighbourhood so we can rule without opposition in return for this we will continue our aggressive spying and subversion program of your country....its great being allies

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Using his power turns up uninvited to a talk and brief the senate on its next war with Iran to disable "the bomb". Your next mission Americans is to clean out our local neighbourhood so we can rule without opposition in return for this we will continue our aggressive spying and subversion program of your country....its great being allies

Oh look, more meaningless rubbish that fails to address my point! Nope. Sorry. Won't work. Face facts. Six Day War & the Yom Kippur War - both fought and won by Israel without any other boots on the ground - or air support. Which demolishes your point. Going to admit defeat now? After all - I have humiliated you. Oh noes!

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyElohim
It's at least mildly comforting to know that the stupidity expressed by the OP generally leads to its own end. .

Lets see in 30 years how mildly comforted you feel lol

I think I can safely say that I'd be better off defending myself from an existential threat than I would be relying on Internet trolls bemoaning the decline of traditional masculinity to do it for me.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

I and my Jewish friend here agree with you. I asked her to come look at this, she's rolling her eyes. Wants to know how to get in on the world running business also. Me too! She's not religious and neither am I but she did say that Memorial Day can work like Christmas, so if I eat some Chinese food tomorrow that will turn me Jew. I got some egg rolls in the fridge, I am good to GO!

So then, right after, I can start running everything? Somebody help me out here, I do want to get rolling on this.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

I agree and disagree at the same time. First, most men who "think" they are all manly, quite frankly are not. Secondly, women with higher testosterone levels are generally more feminine, certainly more sexual in nature and good to have your back, they are generally not feminists either as their power lies in their sexuality, one they are happy to celebrate.

I think however, that the overall concern is one that has always existed. The men (or in the case of the vikings the women) who fought have always been the fewer in any given society. Granted, some societies provide a greater reward for that than others, but in the end the wussy men who want everything easy and handed to them have always existed in greater number than the truly manly men.

Men who think they are manly, are generally the first to run in a fight because they are all about show and no sustenance, then and only then, when a fight is on, is when you see clearly who has the real gonads..How many people actually fought in the American revolution, some 10% of the population? (so less than 1/4th of the male population at large) Now, in today's terms according to population size, that would be 33 million.

Do you think that there would not be 33 million willing to fight an imminent invasion? I think they could be scared up now the same as they were during the revolutionary war. They are never the loudest, yet they exist, quietly being men. A true man will never be influenced not to protect and defend during a time when that is necessary, and for all men who are not true, there are a number of women with higher testosterone levels who can make up for them like the viking women of days gone by.

I am sure some worry about a decreasing number that seems to be apparent (generally due to prevailing attitudes in media), but if you are truly concerned for such things, you raise your own children outside that prevalent attitude. But then, only a man would take action and responsibility instead of crying about the loss, imho. Crying about the loss, is your own loss of manhood being projected upon others.
edit on 29-5-2016 by Kitana because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   
deleted
edit on 29-5-2016 by solongandgoodnight because: I responded in an inappropriate manner.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: AmericanRealist
Young girls should not be raised to seek conflict, dominance, and superiority over men...

This made me laugh. I bet your pimp hand is mighty. Keep them b's in line.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus
Even in Korean martial arts they segregate the men and women in sparring matches. Oh how sexist right? But a grandmaster did give me the option of sparring with the guys.

In my uncle's BJJ school we often have mixed sparring. Some of these women would beat most guy's brains in.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   

I would rather live under Israeli rule than islamic rule.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
Don't worry OP. We'll protect you.

You might want to make sure there will be about 99% more woman voluntarily applying for the military then and dont waste any time doing it.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join