It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feminised males = conquered nation

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raxoxane
I have always been of the opinion that women should be able and willing to defend themselves-regardless of the state of the men around them.Imo it is every person's duty to defend themselves-and their pack.

The one problem is with the current feminist movement which is supposed to be for all that, that they dont really want this. All they really seem to want to do is talk like that but not do like that. Case in point. Most feminists still think it is a man's duty to pay for them on a date. They shout out that they are strong and independent and even take issue with a man holding the door open for them while at the same time cry and wheep in public about needing protection against all the supposed rapists that fill our streets in our (according to them) rape culture.

If you raise the point and suggestion to them to join the military they come up with excuses that it is male dominated and that they will hear mean words etc. So in short, the moment you even suggest something like that to them the entire claim of being strong and independent goes out the door to make room for the sad sobbing victim role.

Now this may not go for all woman but this is definatly what we see the most on a daily basis from these so called feminists. (real feminists hardly exist anymore imo)

Remove all the pretenders and we are not left with a lot of woman capable or the will to protect themselves or be the protectors of the country, They talk the talk now but when they need to walk the walk they still expect men to buy their drinks for them and so it goes with anything else along that line of thinking.

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoSun, 29 May 2016 23:02:15 -05001620165America/Chicago by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   
This thread is full of people sharing examples of women who fight, while in the same breath dismissing aggression as some kind of masculine flaw. Aggression isn't inherently evil. It's possible to misdirect it, but it is essential to our survival. The response is built into every animal living on this planet. Those women fight because they understand the need to. Same as the men. The need to fight exists.

We shouldn't confuse arrogance with masculinity. That wasn't manliness making you treat people like crap, it was you ego, and possibly insecurities. I don't need to prove anything by fighting, but I won't feel any guilt of fighting if I'm forced to.

It's not acting like a man either, women are every bit as capable of treating other people like crap. It's not a gender problem, it's an ego problem.
edit on 05am01am312016-05-30T01:26:12-05:0001America/Chicago by mahatche because: (no reason given)

edit on 05am01am312016-05-30T01:26:40-05:0001America/Chicago by mahatche because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Cancerwarrior

HUSH up ya dang FOOL, let the yankee boys have their way and the south shall RISE again!

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Lagertha would kick her ass...

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus
Even in Korean martial arts they segregate the men and women in sparring matches. Oh how sexist right? But a grandmaster did give me the option of sparring with the guys.

In my uncle's BJJ school we often have mixed sparring. Some of these women would beat most guy's brains in.
In general we had mixed sparring but not in the tournements, ten of which I attended. Kung fu I loved for the styling and technique and the forms are beautiful.
Anyway I gave it up for ballroom dance.

Oh and women love men who can dance and we don't think dancing makes them less masculine.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: zinc12

Female does not automatically mean powerless.
That is something mostly taught to young girls in order to ensure they submit when they may have otherwise been very self reliant.

And whiny does not equal feminized males. Hitler was apparently a Mummy's boy and a bit coddled. It is a shame he didn't just turn into a "nice guy" instead of what he became.

I think that is all I can bothered contributing to this subject it would be wrong of me to further validate it.
edit on 30-5-2016 by riley because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: corvuscorrax

The fix is not easy, anything but... You'll have to make peace with the apathetic state you find yourself in, and you'll have to apply introspection like a pro. But life can be more than an apathetic perspective regarding the human race and the cards we have been dealt.

The human race is always gonna suck (it's what we do best), but you can still be happy, your life and ideology should not be determined by the losers around you. Baggage can take a long time to un-pack, but once it's out, the soul feels a lot lighter.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Why can't everyone by protective, caring, powerful and fight for what's right, etc? It has nothing to do with gender. Everyone should adapt these high qualities.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

The best part, for me, is that most of the people who "live" in our great southern states, ARE yankees, by definition. Not just because they (or their families) relocated there, from the "north," over the past 30 years or so, but because they live in and are from a "state" that was one of the original 13 colonies, and are therefore -- by definition -- "yankees."

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
I do find it odd that the left has spent decades pushing the PC narrative on the public, but suddenly have no problem welcoming foreign cultures with ideologies that are fundamentally the polar opposite of what they have been fighting for.

It's a conundrum.

Well when looked at closely.....this conundrum.....can only be surmised as an anti male western christian foundational assault. I would say white male white culture but look what the have done to the black male mentality in the west as well. Anyway the target is the western, as they are called Celt and Sax and anyone influenced by them, dominated societies.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Eilasvaleleyn

O so you mean the hairstyles worn by warriors over the past 10,000 years that fit into the masculine male category? If someone elses hairstyle bothers you that much i suggest staying indoors and avoiding lookimg at pictures of the internet.

I think samurai had man buns, and "barbarian" warriors had semi shaved heads, the early 21st century "macho" men had shaved sides with longer top (called an undercut).

A true man knows how to present himself in a clean presentable way and how to interact with others in a respectful manner.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   

One way to conquer a country is to feminise the native males both on a mental level and on a chemical level.

Oh yeah? I'll tell you what mate, if you think Females are weak, you ain't seen my Mum go ballistic...she used to be truely frightening, even to my 6'.5" dad, who had a hell of a job trying to hold her...my Mum is only 5'.2" and weighs virtually nothing.

Ferocious doesn't come close.

If i were you, i'd start examining my own psyche, and try to discover what is lacking within you as a Man, that is SO threatened by Women..?

They're not a separate species you know.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

The idea is not that females are weak......but males have been made weak as part of conformity. Sadly "society" has undertaken this endeavor to "define" while at the same time peddling that some are "born" like this or that. Just don't ever claim to be a type a male that was born like that or you will be taken to the "learned behavior" wood shed.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: TexasSeabee

And yet the people I see with those hairstyles are neither warriors 'nor barbarians or samurai heading into battle, are they? An astronaut in a space suit on the moon is different to a non-astronaut in a space suit on Earth. Think of it as the difference between wearing sandals in Hawaii or Antarctica.

Masculinity along with femininity are societal constructions of human design. It changes with time. What was true 10,000 years ago is not necessarily true today, even what was true only ten years ago is not necessarily true today. Pink was once the color of boys/men and blue the color of girls/ladies, but that is not no longer the case.

I am allowed to think those hairstyles look stupid. I am allowed to say those hairstyles look stupid. What I am not allowed to do is use those hairstyles as a basis for: physical assault, denial of rights, or the systematic infliction of psychological trauma. Other things besides, but those are the key points.
It is not different to saying that a shirt looks stupid, a hairstyle is a choice and not an intrinsic part of someone's self.

No, not a "true man", a "normal person." Unless you are somehow suggesting that the ability to present oneself cleanly and interact with others respectfully is the exclusive domain of "true" men?

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Wear. Not where. Just saying.
And that was the style, it wasn't feminism it was vanity.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Eilasvaleleyn
a reply to: TexasSeabee

And yet the people I see with those hairstyles are neither warriors 'nor barbarians or samurai heading into battle, are they? An astronaut in a space suit on the moon is different to a non-astronaut in a space suit on Earth. Think of it as the difference between wearing sandals in Hawaii or Antarctica.

Masculinity along with femininity are societal constructions of human design. It changes with time. What was true 10,000 years ago is not necessarily true today, even what was true only ten years ago is not necessarily true today. Pink was once the color of boys/men and blue the color of girls/ladies, but that is not no longer the case.

Yea right. The only folks that can get away with this definition of selves are the gays. They were born that way........but be dammed if anyone else can? Stupid major fail that must be assaulted for sanities sake. Oh I am sorry.....used a subjective term there....sanity.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

The idea is not that females are weak......but males have been made weak as part of conformity. Sadly "society" has undertaken this endeavor to "define" while at the same time peddling that some are "born" like this or that. Just don't ever claim to be a type a male that was born like that or you will be taken to the "learned behavior" wood shed.

Females aren't weak, but feminised males are? You are not making any sense.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   

You will help by mating with the invaders instead probably lol

So you want fighting in the streets, against the secret refugee army. Why don't you work for the government; they need more apologists for increased military spending...

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: moebius

originally posted by: Logarock

Females aren't weak, but feminised males are? You are not making any sense.

Well if it doesn't matter then why all the hate for testosterone? We need the estrogen engorged leading us, mother us ect to the benefit of all mankind? And more direct to your point "feminized males" are not really men who are like or more like women in some way but males that are not male or female but rather men who are conditioned to be something other than what they were born to be.....unless your gay then you get a free pass under the "born free" mindset.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Eilasvaleleyn

I'm a feminine male (or at least I consider myself one) and I think they're stupid, too.

So is your avatar pic a reflection of you or who you aspire to be? The laser eye stare death weapon - If it is you I think you been eating too much hormoan (arrg) chicken

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join