It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feminised males = conquered nation

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: TheBulk

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: zinc12

And that affects you how?

Because our country is currently being taken over and nobody seems to mind.

Maybe instead of whining for everyone else to do the work, the OP should get off his ass and do some armed forces enlisting of his own instead of shirking it.

Just a Captain Obvious thought there.

Oh should I fight the war on terror, I mean should I go help clean out you know who's neighbourhood so that they can finally make their wet dream of ruling from the dome of the rock reality !

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

This slipped past me...Correction,U.S.A. is the great satan and
Israel is the little satan.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

There is some evidence to this. However, not enough to prove a globalist agenda, I believe.

Also, I hope your post has nothing to do with people being homosexual. They have been and are very discriminated against.

Am NO I never said anything about gay men as there are masculine gay men but the camp type would not stand a chance if it hit the fan

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus
a reply to: TheBulk

Ex KGB Yuri Besmenov explains the deliberate process of takeover of a country through subversive activities. This is why I am so vocal about certain things because I have made the connection to certain trends today.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
not so much a worry here in Texas and our north brothers in Oklahoma......those old boys are full of pea and vinegrett....and are just born ready to romp and stomp....and everybody and their sister has 30 to 40 guns......so.....

one old boy we know put 30 guns in a 12 inch pvc pipe and buried it with his backhoe.....

People don't get what you're talking about. I do though. I'm from north Texas. I haven't read the rest of this thread yet, but I'm predicting you got blasted or ignored.

People don't take us seriously because they think we're arrogant. Hard, cold, and sad truth is if anything horrible did happen we would be the last ones standing.

Unless you grow up in this area, you just won't get it. The large cities have caused people to lose touch with reality.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: zinc12

There is some evidence to this. However, not enough to prove a globalist agenda, I believe.

Also, I hope your post has nothing to do with people being homosexual. They have been and are very discriminated against.

Am NO I never said anything about gay men as there are masculine gay men but the camp type would not stand a chance if it hit the fan

Say what...?

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Say what...?

Well its fairly obvious, you have gay men who act like any other man and then you have gay men who are even more feminine then any woman...they would not stand a chance in battle

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Most people in modern society have very low survival skills. I doubt metrosexuals, or feminine men will make much of a differnce.

People depend on society to function. If society breaks down, most people will be in a panic and not know how to survive. A large majority of people do not have survival skills, combat skills, or experiance in a extremly chaotic situation.

Metrosexual or not, many men will not join a "battle' if one occurs. People just don't know how to react to that kind of thing. It's why the jews, during the holocaust, all didn't take up arms and fight against the nazi's. They were used to society, not war and survival. They submitted to the early takeover of the nazi because they probably didn't know how to choose anything other than submission.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

camp gay men struggle to change a light bulb so we dont even need to go so fare as survival training, like I said they would fair out worse than anyone else

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Maybe instead of whining for everyone else to do the work, the OP should get off his ass and do some armed forces enlisting of his own instead of shirking it.

Oh should I fight the war on terror, I mean should I go help clean out you know who's neighbourhood so that they can finally make their wet dream of ruling from the dome of the rock reality !

Oh look, it's you again. So nice of you to join us again. So - now that you have had some time to presumably research the Six Day and Yom Kippur wars, have you come to retract what you said about the IDF?

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: syrinx high priest

Probably lack of sleep

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

I've always called them beta males and the democrat party is full of them.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

a reply to: blueman12

camp gay men struggle to change a light bulb so we dont even need to go so fare as survival training, like I said they would fair out worse than anyone else

You really are intent on scraping the bottom of the barrel aren't you?

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: staticfl

I've always called them beta males and the democrat party is full of them.

Seriously? You're trying to scrape lower than Zinc12?

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

In nature the male is the protector, has a built in hunting nature. He will protect the pack, will fight in order to continue his genetic line.

Also in nature, female animals hunt and feed their young... but we are not animals.
If a male tries to fight me or my SO to continue his genetic line... there may be some fighting from me and mine going on and a call to the police and a restraining order.

edit on 29-5-2016 by peppycat because: spelling

edit on 29-5-2016 by peppycat because: clear thought

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Taken over by who?

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

Even if we assume everything you said is true how does this affect you? I keep hearing that the only thing protecting us is all the manly men staving off the barbarian hoards but the Original Poster has yet to address my point that women have been fighting in the Israeli military since its inception.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: zinc12 You are correct, from no dodge ball in our middle schools to our military which cannot fire at the enemy until fired upon. A large section of the male population has been caponized round shouldered and squeaky voiced.Look at the former Vikings in Sweden and Norway who let a throwback culture move in and rape their women without so much as a peep. I miss the culture of men like John Wayne and Lee Marvin that young men could look up to, Patriotic and tough You didnt have to wonder which bathroom they would use.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Taken over by who?

I'd tell you but I chose to side with them.

They have a dental plan.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

Oh look, it's you again. So nice of you to join us again. So - now that you have had some time to presumably research the Six Day and Yom Kippur wars, have you come to retract what you said about the IDF?

No I will not retract what I said, Israel repays its allies with extensive programs of subversion and spying.

Who said "Use every thing we have—everything that will fly" ?

Who dumped 120 000 tons of weapons into the hands of Israel during said battle.

In any case Israel's dirty tactics are well known to many governments but they are powerless to respond due to infiltration,subversion and corruption from within at the highest level in truth Israel is not the allie of any western country. Like I said the Zio's cant stop having that wet dream of ruling the world from the dome on the rock. But first they need to corrupt the world first.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join