It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feminised males = conquered nation

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: zinc12
One way to conquer a country is to feminise the native males both on a mental level and on a chemical level.

Mental level through media programming/education system and chemical level through food, air, water etc

Then you let large numbers of un-feminised more aggressive males in through manipulating the immigration policy's of the target country.

The result is the feminised native males being more passive will give up without a fight...game over!

In nature the male is the protector, has a built in hunting nature. He will fiercely protect the pack, will fight to mate in order to continue his genetic line.

Added to this nonsense is women wanting males to be more sensitive, more emotional, more in touch with there feminine side. If you want that who do you think will protect you?

Feminised males are naturally submissive/passive so are more likely to boast about being conquered then complain about it and low fertility means their genetic line has come to an end anyway and they will proudly embrace that too!

If you ever been to Tokyo, you'll find this very true.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO
It seems the entirety of feminized males being not the best thing in terms of being invaded escapes you.........

Was that you trying to be clever? Leave funny to the people who are actually good at it.

In regards the Original Poster, his entire premise breaks down due to the fact that his 6'6'' rugby playing greatness does not realize that no one is invading the United States.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Never heard of metrosexual ?

FEMINIZED.

So a dude who wears nicer clothes than you and combs his hair is not able to defend his country?

Maybe we can all be mucho manly like you Neo. Any pro tips you want to share for all of the poofsters out there?

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   
If there's any snowflakes here, you can borrow my high heels so long as your feet are a Womans size 8

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: neo96
Never heard of metrosexual ?

FEMINIZED.

So a dude who wears nicer clothes than you and combs his hair is not able to defend his country?

Yeah, basically.

I know of very few people who fit that stereotype, that would. VERY few.

Now, let's talk about the "redneck" guys out there, the "manly" men. They will fight and defend, almost all of them.

the metrosexual crowd will go out saying something like "we deserved this for what our government did to so and so"

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: poncho1982
Yeah, basically.

I know of very few people who fit that stereotype, that would. VERY few.

I have nice clothes and a rifle.

This thread is effing stupid.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   
The problem is technology. No one needs muscles anymore, it doesn't take much to push a button and launch a missile maybe from a drone. We'll all have skinny operatives flying them all over the world, hopefully soon there'll be more bots on the grounds as well. In the good ol days people actually had to work out to claim the alpha role, either by bashing eachothers brains in or because of best hunting skills. Womens positions are improving so they won't have to pretend to be cute to have a male as a protecter/provider and can even demand and get it from males. And then there is the decline of traditions of old like religion with clear defined male/female models being exchanged for 'science'.

Things have changed, we can sophistically deal with threats and make them go away and people become more independent. So it's only logical more men whine and more women become harsher.
edit on 29-5-2016 by johnnyjoe1979 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: johnnyjoe1979

You're right.. it's a lose lose situation.

If the West was attacked and war broke out i doubt half of everyone would survive.

Women are only harsh because Men whine.

but only half the time.

to be fair.

I love men, i just wish the world wasn't filled with snowflakes.

ok putting the down

time to eat my snowflakes.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   
my daughter is in the NJROTC and I can tell you the young men in her battalion are fit for duty and you need not worry

and how is this political ? lol at the brainwashed fools.....

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

But we can't look away.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight
But we can't look away.

I hear you. It's like the proverbial train wreck.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: syrinx high priest

brainwashed fools?

Where are you i mean it may be cool where you are but what about the rest of America Land? It's not the same everywhere, people want to know where the safe areas are.

ps. don't worry about my psyop status, you're all clear.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I don't think the problem is what a man wear, or if he shave his body, I think most people have issue with how younger males are acting.

We are being overflowed with the male generations of followers.
edit on 29-5-2016 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   
One mans effing stupid thread is another mans effing gold mine...

just saying...

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

like, are men supposed to shave their pitts now because it's cool? I heard this 2 days ago and it disturbed me greatly...

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
One mans effing stupid thread is another mans effing gold mine...

just saying...

The wheels on the bus go round and round.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

lol... thanks for that, it reminded me of that submarine...

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a
We are being overflowed with the male generations of followers.

The exact same thing was said by every other generation and will most likely be said by these people when they get older.

link   

originally posted by: awareness10
a reply to: InTheLight

lol... thanks for that, it reminded me of that submarine...

lol...okay now back to the blame game and divisive agenda.
edit on 29-5-2016 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: awareness10

yes, the ones who are devout party sheep who spin every issue as the other teams fault.

this is a made up non issue, and even if it was true it has nothing to do with any political ideology.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join