It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feminised males = conquered nation

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I see this thread is still ongoing.

I have been too busy to post, I just killed a bear and had to beat back the communist hoard while impregnating my stay-at-home wife who always has a pitcher of martini's waiting for me when I come home from my high level job where I make billions when I'm not modeling.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Mean wile 55 declared no go areas in Sweden where passive natives have been thrown out of their own country and powerless to resolve due to their submissive nature.

link   
a reply to: awareness10

Be careful not to hurt their feelings...

Joking aside, while I agree it is highly disturbing ( i did not need to know this lol ), it's not important because that's not the point. It's also not the point if a man has style or is sensitive or whatever it's "in" nowadays.

I feel like most younger males are just afraid to speak up, and act like a man is supposed to act, because it might angry someone or hurt their feelings. They are suppressing themselves and it's not good. It's not their fault, it's society's. It's producing immense number of beta males...Hope I get to stick around and see who will lead our countries in the future.

edit on 29-5-2016 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

*Thread over.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Well, if this thread did anything, it got me to go searching stuff online, and whenever I do that, I always learn something new. So, thanks to the OP for that at least. Here's something I found pretty interesting:

Sociologists have noticed that Millennial boys seem much more comfortable with showing affection for each other than their fathers did. According to an article in The New York Times, whereas their parents might have given each other a high five, hugging has become the de facto way for teenagers to greet each other and to part ways — even to the point that non-huggers are viewed warily — and is as common among boys as girls. “We’re not afraid, we just get in and hug,” said Danny Schneider, a high school junior who was interviewed for the story. Some theorize that Millennial boys have become more comfortable with touching because their generation is less cynical and more cooperative and group-oriented.

www.artofmanliness.com...

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Sunshine Gumdrops and Roses...
edit on 5/29/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

Be careful not to hurt their feelings...

Joking aside, while I agree it is highly disturbing ( i did not need to know this lol ), it's not important because that's not the point. It's also not the point if a man has style or is sensitive or whatever it's "in" nowadays.

I feel like most younger males are just afraid to speak up, and act like a man is supposed to act, because it might angry someone or hurt their feelings. They are suppressing themselves and it's not good. It's not their fault, it's society's. It's producing immense number of beta males...Hope I get to stick around and see who will lead our countries in the future.

Sorry, i didn't mean to freak you out. lol.. but i heard some young 20 somthings at restaurant talking about how shaving their pitts was acceptible male behaviour in our day and age. It just weirded me out i mean Itallian women don't shave themselves and now Men here do? God its just so backwards. Ick to the Max.

Again forgive me. I too hope we get to see some kind of normalacy after the next election.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
a reply to: syrinx high priest

Would you like to borrow my pantyhose?

please stick to the topic. what part of my position do you disagree with ?

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   

My husband and I like those things.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

Im a dude and I too like roses....and heliconia...and plumeria....and.

Seriously ive gotten a few negative reaction s from men when I tell tgem one of my hobbies is flowers. Theyre like...."so...you dont play baseball you play with flowers?" And im like "yep!" And then they look all confused.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

My husband and I like those things.

Awesome, then may i suggest you and your hubby watch the video i posted, i wasnt going to but then i began watching it and i was somewhat impressed. It's pretty good, i learned a few things like, my Vibration is completely opposite of a Snowflakes Vibration which is why the 99% simply will never, ever, understand that of the 99%'s Vibration. Fascinating stuff...

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Um... Neither.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
a reply to: InTheLight

Im a dude and I too like roses....and heliconia...and plumeria....and.

Seriously ive gotten a few negative reaction s from men when I tell tgem one of my hobbies is flowers. Theyre like...."so...you dont play baseball you play with flowers?" And im like "yep!" And then they look all confused.

There is nothing feminine about gardening. I know men who enjoy it.
edit on 5/29/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Oooh, I have something good to watch now for my sunday. Thanks!''

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Um... Neither.

so my sarcasm detector is broken ?

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Is it really? Would you like me to fix it for you?

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: corvuscorrax
a reply to: woodwardjnr

I appreciate the words but you have no #ing clue who I am or why I feel the way I do. Don't presume this is some easy fix. Or even a fix I want.

Not everyone looks at life as some grand adventure fraught with love and excitement. For some of us it's just emptiness and looking fondly towards death.
I'm sorry to hear this. I believe the current trend toward atheism and secular humanism leaves people empty because they are not filled with energy of the Holy Spirit or something higher than their personal ego and that leaves a vacuum. When you realize the Omnipresence if God you will not have that emptiness.
Even when I am arguing with people on this forum I know that they are individualities in God, I just don't have to agree with their stance.
I am anti-communist and anti-statist for a reason and that is the State replaces God for many people. Statism is evil and I fight people who support that system. This is armegeddon friend.
I also have noticed that sometimes people have become very enangered at the thought of God and many here have an abject hatred of Christianity for what they see as the human fault of the faith and yet many of the same people have no problem importing Sharia Law to subplant the Constitution. And I may disagree with Sharia Law and the use of burkhas to suppress and hide the Divine Feminine but I recognize the faith and the devotion to the Gidhead.
edit on 29-5-2016 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Yes, i um, tried to find the video green finger with Clive Owen but for some reason i can't locate it, if you can that would be fabulous

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Agree, and I watch Teal Swans videos as well. Nothing feminine about that...i hope lol.

Again, I think people don't know what being feminine or masculine really means. Let me repeat. It has nothing to do with what you do, rather how you do it and how you act. It's all in the energy which you project.

It's called feminine and masculine ENERGY for a reason.
edit on 29-5-2016 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join