It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feminised males = conquered nation

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on May, 28 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   
One way to conquer a country is to feminise the native males both on a mental level and on a chemical level.

Mental level through media programming/education system and chemical level through food, air, water etc

Then you let large numbers of un-feminised more aggressive males in through manipulating the immigration policy's of the target country.

The result is the feminised native males being more passive will give up without a fight...game over!

In nature the male is the protector, has a built in hunting nature. He will fiercely protect the pack, will fight to mate in order to continue his genetic line.

Added to this nonsense is women wanting males to be more sensitive, more emotional, more in touch with there feminine side. If you want that who do you think will protect you?

Feminised males are naturally submissive/passive so are more likely to boast about being conquered then complain about it and low fertility means their genetic line has come to an end anyway and they will proudly embrace that too!

edit on 28-5-2016 by zinc12 because: (no reason given)

+15 more 
posted on May, 28 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: zinc12

Oh, noes, not the Gay Agenda!

Have you been 'feminized' (whatever the hell that means)?

If not, what are you worried about?

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Meh protect and fight for what. I say let the self perceived dominants have what they please nothing I want here anyways.

I do feel like in many ways that I've been chemically castrated somehow. No desire for life at all.

+37 more 
posted on May, 28 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I do find it odd that the left has spent decades pushing the PC narrative on the public, but suddenly have no problem welcoming foreign cultures with ideologies that are fundamentally the polar opposite of what they have been fighting for.

It's a conundrum.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

No but I have noticed a large number of young males who are, would not be able to fight if the need arose.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   

And that affects you how?

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   

In reality we are told these fem males have always been born that way so this trend of acceptance is just weeding out the quitters before they ever reach boot camp. The ones that do make it there under PC enforcement will be left in their foxholes to die in a sniveling fetal position anyway, so natures survival of the fittest still wins in the end.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: corvuscorrax
Meh protect and fight for what. I say let the self perceived dominants have what they please nothing I want here anyways.

I do feel like in many ways that I've been chemically castrated somehow. No desire for life at all.

Your not the type to protect the country from a invasion then, you would probably welcome it in that case...which is exactly what I am talking about!

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Maybe it's the estrogens in the water?

en.m.wikipedia.org...

link   

I would enjoy people like you gnashing your teeth as the country got invaded.

link   

originally posted by: Konduit
I do find it odd that the left has spent decades pushing the PC narrative on the public, but suddenly have no problem welcoming foreign cultures with ideologies that are fundamentally the polar opposite of what they have been fighting for.

It's a conundrum.

Not if you planned it that way, not a conundrum at all

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Sounds like your getting old. May a suggest a testosterone injection every 12 weeks

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

almost 27.

Yeah not so much 'old'

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: corvuscorrax

Would you enjoy the part when these people attack your friends, family and you too?

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Sure why not we're due for a big changes and those don't come around animals like us without a lot of bloodshed.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

And that affects you how?

Are you serious ?

How would it effect me if my country was invaded and the feminised native males embraced the invasion?

+1 more 
posted on May, 28 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Just my two cents.

Where I live it doesn't appear that there is any danger of losing the 'macho' males.

If anything, they are breeding wildly.

Added to this nonsense is women wanting males to be more sensitive, more emotional, more in touch with there feminine side. If you want that who do you think will protect you?

Short answer: Me

+7 more 
link   

originally posted by: zinc12
How would it effect me if my country was invaded and the feminised native males embraced the invasion?

Invaded? What is this, Red Dawn?

link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr

Sounds like your getting old. May a suggest a testosterone injection every 12 weeks

Yeah, shoot up...you need it !

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   
not so much a worry here in Texas and our north brothers in Oklahoma......those old boys are full of pea and vinegrett....and are just born ready to romp and stomp....and everybody and their sister has 30 to 40 guns......so.....

one old boy we know put 30 guns in a 12 inch pvc pipe and buried it with his backhoe.....
edit on 28-5-2016 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join