It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feminised males = conquered nation

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: zinc12
So there is no reason why the forces are predominantly males then, no reason at all

Have you see the Israeli military recently? They have required females to join for sometime. How they doing over there? Anyone of their neighbors invade them?

So much derp it hurts.

The Israeli military are just for show, they dont need them because they get you to fight their wars if you had not noticed

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   

The Israeli military are just for show, they dont need them because they get you to fight their wars if you had not noticed

What a lame ass reply.

Any United States uniformed military personnel patrolling in Israel? I bet most of the women in their army could kick your ass 7 days a week and twice on Sundays.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: zinc12

Have you ever seen a pissed off female?

Give her a rifle and tell her that "50 shades of Grey" is not making a sequel.

She'd destroy ISIS and be home in time to make sandwiches.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Maybe in the cities its like that OP. Not in the rural area of Louisiana I live though, not by a longshot. Young boys practically come out of the womb with a deer rifle in one hand and a fishing pole in the other while they are backing up a 4wheel drive truck.

In fact I know many women that can't stand overly sensitive males crying and being all emotional. I don't know any real "feminized" males like you describe unless they're gay. And in fact, the few gay people that I know out here don't advertise it and act just like the "unfeminized" males.

I also hear many women talk about how the feminists have ruined things for them.

Instead of the old days where men and women had their roles and that was OK, now instead of staying home with the kids they gotta work, pay bills, taxes and all that other fun stuff.

Also, I dont know of any woman out here who does'nt carry a pistol in the glove box of her car or her purse. So really, nobody is counting on anyone else for "protection".

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: corvuscorrax
a reply to: woodwardjnr

I appreciate the words but you have no #ing clue who I am or why I feel the way I do. Don't presume this is some easy fix. Or even a fix I want.

Not everyone looks at life as some grand adventure fraught with love and excitement. For some of us it's just emptiness and looking fondly towards death.

You might want to read a few of that mans past threads. You obviously have not a clue either.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Someone dosent know history, men used to where wigs and makeup in the 16th century, those feminized men conquered the world, raped and pillaged the new world.

Another fail thread.

Firstly only the upper-class did this, secondly the wigs were because they had flees, lice and the make-up to cover skin issues such as lesions, boils etc, they also carried scent because they stunk and placed a fan over their mouth to cover their rotten teeth.

Had nothing to do with wanting to be feminine and the same males would slash you open with a rapier without hesitation if you even spoke unkindly of them.

Oh so its a different kind of feminine, more excuse on your failed attempt to demonize certain people.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
Obviously, you've never been in a fight with one of those "feminized" males. I have seen more than one macho man get his derriere handed to him by one of them. They're not all wusses.

I doubt it, upon meeting a masculine male they are more likely to ask him for his phone number

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Identities

I blame the chicken

Yeah that stuff is deadly, chicken pumped with hormones

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

He just hasn't experienced the right pissed off female yet.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   

He just hasn't experienced the right pissed off female yet.

He should get married. That'll solve that issue.

hahahahahahahahaha

(gottaa run, wife is calling. . . . )

+7 more 
posted on May, 28 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   
There is nothing more pathetic in the entire world than these poor "internet-alphas" and their whiny insistence that "someone is trying to feminize me and my country!" As if actually being a fully realized human being was impossible and a caricature of masculinity was somehow desirable.

Having feelings is not "submissive" behavior. Having the capability to reason through a dispute without grabbing a weapon or beating ones chest like an ape is a feature of all fully realized men and women.

There is nothing wrong with enjoying traditional roles, or being a traditional male protector, but you don't get to tell other people how to live or enforce your notion of "protective" on others unwilling to submit to your imaginary authority.

I have been around forever, obviously, and I have known (and even been!) a tough guy or two (hundred) over the years, and we are all the same. Yes, love yourself and whatever it is about you that makes you feel like you are a fully realized human being, but recognize that most grown-ups don't resolve their differences with fists in a society of 350 million people, and those who use violence as their first tool often possess a comparatively weak toolbox, across a full spectrum of human interactions and experiences.

If you have to wave your manliness around like a flag, in every situation, you are weak, and poorly equipped for the actual world we live in.

Tough is a pose. Cool and / or "strong" never even wonders. It just does its thing, with grace, bringing the right tool to each individual situation as necessary.

Anyone who tells you differently is trying to sell you a lifestyle pose. Don't fall for it.

link   
Part of subjugating whole nations and peoples is destroying their culture and traditions from within. Re writing history, demeaning core values, erasing their icons and historical record.

See ISIS in Syria trashing historic monuments.

So go ahead and bash me but there is a purpose behind all the current trends of debasing societies mores and cultural identity. After divide and conquer comes divide and rule.

link   

There seems to be a strong confusion among old-school conservative men. Many seem to equate aggression and primitive reactionary personalities with "manliness" and thoughtful, sensitive personalities with "feminized males". I totally disagree.

I like the men where I live. There is a growing segment of the male population here which includes that brute masculinity with tattoos, muscles, body hair, musky scents, etc yet... these guys volunteer at events, love their cats, stand up for what is right, have strong moral ethics on equality, etc. I see this evolution of men not only sexy as hell but a true necessity for moving society forward.

The new "alpha" male just looks better, acts better, and treats others better than what you are used to. That doesn't make them "feminized".
edit on 28-5-2016 by Abysha because: spellinz

link   

Obviously, you've never been in a fight with one of those "feminized" males. I have seen more than one macho man get his derriere handed to him by one of them. They're not all wusses.

I doubt it, upon meeting a masculine male they are more likely to ask him for his phone number

Well, maybe you'll never have to suffer the embarrassment of having one of those gay wusses embarrass you in front of all your friends.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

What a lame ass reply.

Any United States uniformed military personnel patrolling in Israel? I bet most of the women in their army could kick your ass 7 days a week and twice on Sundays.

Nope your "war on terror" is solely for the purpose of cleaning out their neighbourhood for them so they can expand their territory which they will rule from the dome of the rock...a little fantasy they have had for a long time but cant pull it off without others doing the dirty work for them.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   

What a lame ass reply.

I think some people need to read more history. Like what the Roman soldiers had to say about the Celtic women they had to face in battle during the Gallic wars.
edit on 5/28/2016 by Klassified because: redundant

link   

Is that your way of saying females have all slipped into perversion...sign of the times I guess

link   

Uh-huh, if you say so.

The fact that that almost all Israeli women must join the military kinda shoots your theory to s***. I would ask what branch of the service you were in but we all already know the answer.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   

I think some people need to read more history. Like what the Roman soldiers had to say about the Celtic women they had to face in battle during the Gallic wars.

It would seriously impact someone's trolling ability if they actually understood the facts.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Someone dosent know history, men used to where wigs and makeup in the 16th century, those feminized men conquered the world, raped and pillaged the new world.

Another fail thread.

Firstly only the upper-class did this, secondly the wigs were because they had flees, lice and the make-up to cover skin issues such as lesions, boils etc, they also carried scent because they stunk and placed a fan over their mouth to cover their rotten teeth.

Had nothing to do with wanting to be feminine and the same males would slash you open with a rapier without hesitation if you even spoke unkindly of them.

Oh so its a different kind of feminine, more excuse on your failed attempt to demonize certain people.

Ah NO, they did it because they had no hair, their skin was full of festering blisters, they stunk and their teeth was rotten. How do you equate their desire to conceal that to wanting to be feminine?
edit on 28-5-2016 by zinc12 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join