It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feminised males = conquered nation

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

originally posted by: zinc12

a reply to: zinc12
Obviously, you've never been in a fight with one of those "feminized" males. I have seen more than one macho man get his derriere handed to him by one of them. They're not all wusses.

I doubt it, upon meeting a masculine male they are more likely to ask him for his phone number

Well, maybe you'll never have to suffer the embarrassment of having one of those gay wusses embarrass you in front of all your friends.

Being 6ft6 tall, built like a rugby player and fairly hansom I get chatted up by girls and boys all the time

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Being 6ft6 tall, built like a rugby player...

Is this you?

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   

In nature the male is the protector, has a built in hunting nature. He will fiercely protect the pack, will fight to mate in order to continue his genetic line.

This is not a unilateral thing across all species.

Added to this nonsense is women wanting males to be more sensitive, more emotional, more in touch with there feminine side. If you want that who do you think will protect you?

I'm sorry, but all I can do is laugh at you. Ha ha ha ha ha.
Also, aren't guns supposed to be the great equalizer? A woman with a gun is almost identically effective compared to a big burly man, perhaps less so as a smaller frame offers less surface area to target.

a reply to: 0zzymand0s

The fact that the OP to this topic has five stars makes me want to drive a finger through my skull and frontal lobe, into the medulla.

I am a fairly "feminine" male, I have been so all my life. I do prefer words to physical violence, but that is because physical violence is the first resort of knuckle-dragging apes and is almost always the least effective and pragmatic solution. There are comparatively very few real-world situations where the violent response is the best response.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Have you ever seen a pissed off female?

Give her a rifle and tell her that "50 shades of Grey" is not making a sequel.

She'd destroy ISIS and be home in time to make sandwiches.

Is that your way of saying females have all slipped into perversion...sign of the times I guess

I wish more females would slip into perversion, or lingerie.

Either/or.

(I hope my wife doesn't see this
)

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   

(I hope my wife doesn't see this
)

Liar.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Eilasvaleleyn

Don't I know it? All my own overly macho attitude (as a younger man) ever earned me was a weekend in OCJ, and a trip before the judge the following Monday. It didn't take me long at all to figure out that my attitude was the problem, and it cost me NONE of my masculinity to do so.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Obviously, you've never been in a fight with one of those "feminized" males. I have seen more than one macho man get his derriere handed to him by one of them. They're not all wusses.

I doubt it, upon meeting a masculine male they are more likely to ask him for his phone number

Well, maybe you'll never have to suffer the embarrassment of having one of those gay wusses embarrass you in front of all your friends.

Being 6ft6 tall, built like a rugby player and fairly hansom I get chatted up by girls and boys all the time

My best friend is 6'5" tall. He's a nice guy, treats his wife and others with the utmost respect, and sometimes gets mistaken for being a pushover(feminized?), because he just doesn't do macho. But it would be a grave mistake to assume he won't or can't put you in the hospital in a minute or less.

My point being, what many call feminized, I call human. Just because someone doesn't fit the stereotype of the Westernized male, doesn't mean they can't or won't defend themselves, and their loved ones. They just don't parade their erection around for all to see.
edit on 5/28/2016 by Klassified because: corrections

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

I think the issue the OP has is confusing aggressive dudebro behavior with strength and willpower, when it's really not the case. The real issue the US has is all these overtly aggressive douchebags finding their way into the police force.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I will say, in the OP's defense, that when I see a man sporting a "man-bun", I do want to steal his lunch money and beat him up.

But his purse looked awful heavy, so I backed off.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Eilasvaleleyn

Be careful. These dudebros trigger easily, and they throw a literal fit when they can't act out their emotional reactions to you triggering their "male alphaness protection circuit."

Jesus, Freud was right again. =/

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I hear you. Those things trigger me too.

I cope by remembering that they aren't paying my wages, or sharing my bed, and I actually don't give a F.

It helps.

link   
Double-post, right between the eyes.
edit on 28-5-2016 by 0zzymand0s because: (no reason given)

link   

I will say, in the OP's defense, that when I see a man sporting a "man-bun", I do want to steal his lunch money and beat him up.

But his purse looked awful heavy, so I backed off.

Last thing you want is to be kicked in the nuggets by some mandal wearing sissy.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
What's with all the masculinity threads recently, I kind of brushed it off, but clearly certain men are feeling emasculated by modern society these days. I don't understand it. I've always avoided conflict, especially the violent type. I've just found it an easier way to live. Why create issues in your life, when it's easier just to be friendly and ingratiate yourself with people. Is that now considered weak and feminine ? I think American macho culture has created an unattainable image to the American youth to aspire to. Not everyone is going to be a swamp crocodile wrestler or a duck shooting hick.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I'm a feminine male (or at least I consider myself one) and I think they're stupid, too. Same with those hairstyles where one side of the head is shaved and the other grown long, or where the sides are shaved and the top grown longer. (Not like the army does it, though.) IT LOOKS. SO. F*CKING. STUPID.
Since my hair is a decent length I've had friends try to convince me to put it in a manbun before. I responded with quite an emphatic no.

a reply to:0zzmand0s

I just ignore the bastards. Their existence irritates me but there's nothing I can really do. Even if I was a big macho-man that could beat them up, my philosophy states that there's no middle ground between low force and lethal force, so I'd avoid conflict.

edit on 28/5/2016 by Eilasvaleleyn because: Reasons

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: zinc12 that's why I take it

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: kaylaluv

I love women in uniform.

Holy sh*t. Girls in platemail, I don't know why, but they're SO hot. -dreamy sigh-
edit on 28/5/2016 by Eilasvaleleyn because: Reasons

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   
It is really sad that in this day and age some men are still so sexist. ATS really seems to attract these people for some reason.

A man shouldn't find it abhorrent to be similar to a woman. Do you know how insulting and demeaning that is? To suggest that it is sickening to resemble a women in any way, mentally/emotionally/physically, is as sexist as it gets. Being a woman is not the worst thing in the world you could be, but some men clearly still think it is.

Believing it is a mans duty to parade around protecting these feeble, pathetic creatures called women (and lumping them together with children) is so last century. The OP is clearly insecure about his inability to offer anything substantive to society other than fist fights, so he is merely trying to prove his worth. 'Look at me! I can punch people and save you from bad guys, you need me!' -- Sorry, but no, we don't.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

So there is no reason why the forces are predominantly males then, no reason at all

Have you see the Israeli military recently? They have required females to join for sometime. How they doing over there? Anyone of their neighbors invade them?

So much derp it hurts.

The Israeli military are just for show, they dont need them because they get you to fight their wars if you had not noticed

Excuse me, but there are some veterans of the Six Day and Yom Kippur wars outside right now and they'd like a little word with you.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: primespickle

I don't think that idea is necessarily misogynistic, it's more to do with traditional gender roles. A manly woman is generally viewed the same way a womanly man would be.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join