It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feminised males = conquered nation

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   

In nature the male is the protector, has a built in hunting nature. He will fiercely protect the pack

True except for elephants,lions, seahorses, hyenas, every species of spider, most insects, Killer whales, oh and ancient humans. en.wikipedia.org... And lets not forget the modern matriarchal Societies: mentalfloss.com...

If you want that who do you think will protect you?
What makes you think that all women need or want to be protected by men?

Feminised males are naturally submissive/passive so are more likely to boast about being conquered then complain about it and low fertility means their genetic line has come to an end anyway and they will proudly embrace that too!
One of the most feminine guys I know has had more sex with different women than any one I ever met. Has 3 children and is anything but submissive or passive. This dude will take hours to make sure is thick lustrous hair is beautifully maintained. Runs away from bugs and would never start a fight. But attack him physically or emotionally and you better be ready for a word of hurt. Dude never backs down. But he also wears pink and likes to put his hair up in pigtails while getting a pedicure.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: zinc12

What nation is history was feminized and taken over by another country that you can show us that proves your theory?

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   
A majority of replies to this thread are attacking some kind of straw man they've constructed, did anyone actually argue that being a violent jerk is a good thing? No, I didn't see that. If you're naturally feminine, sure, go for it. I have no problem with that. I do have a problem when social engineering is trying to redefine and invert our natural gender roles though. Like having boys play with dolls if they don't want to and similar things. I do have a problem when weakness and emotional fragility is being upheld as a virtue. I'd rather see people adopt a stoic philosophy.

You don't think we have a problem when it comes to gender in our societies? It's the latest theatre in the war against us, both feminists and the reactionary men reacting against them are getting more and more polarized. Believe it or not, this is actually a big problem.

a reply to: Abysha

The whole MGTOW and manosphere community would like to have a word.

They have a real problem with women adopting masculine behaviour, in fact it's the main reason why they fetishize Eastern European and Asian women, because they're comparably untouched by Western feminism.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

By 2030 i can't wait to come back to this thread

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

Your point being?

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

point being that, sir, by 2030 sh't will most assuredly be hitting the fan. If it's upsetting the majority now, just wait another 15 yrs.

That is... if Freedom of Expression still exists. Cause if it doesn't we can only assume 1984 has taken over.
edit on 5/28/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Agreed... Europe will certainly be on fire, I don't have higher expectations for the US.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Oh, noes, not the Gay Agenda!

Have you been 'feminized' (whatever the hell that means)?

If not, what are you worried about?

Never heard of metrosexual ?

FEMINIZED.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

Unfortunately, nor do i. It's all becoming far too surreal now, in a bad way.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   
You gotta watch out for those strong, beefy Mexicans raping the meak sissy men.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: corvuscorrax

Its easier to give in to the Void!

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   
RAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWR!

The Sex Wars!

If your one or the other.

Thanks to a whole lotta cash, and the 'miracle' of modern science.

You too can change yourself from one in to the other.

AND create a 'new' minority out of thin air.
edit on 28-5-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   
In my time, we would chop them up into little pieces and feed them to the dogs.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   

I agree 100% with you. The elites know this, and heck, they haven't hidden the fact that they "want to try everything to lower the world population"... What better way than to "feminize men and vice-versa"?...

This kind of reminds me of the following video/article...

What better way to control the population grow, apart from ways such as forcing people to be sterilized, etc, than to feminize children at an early age about "trangenderism"? We are living in an age when children are given more drugs than ever before... That helps with the "indoctrination into feminizing children". Of course the elites know not "everyone" will succumb to this, but together with their other "programs" to control and even lower population grow, it makes a "huge difference" in their eyes.

edit on 28-5-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Humm, now that I remember, wasn't there an article a few years back about U.S. Armed Forces chemically trying to feminize enemy soldiers? I remember that now. Let me see if I can find it.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Last Updated: Saturday, 15 January 2005, 06:38 GMT

US military pondered love not war

The US military investigated building a "gay bomb", which would make enemy soldiers "sexually irresistible" to each other, government papers say.

Other weapons that never saw the light of day include one to make soldiers obvious by their bad breath.
The plan for a so-called "love bomb" envisaged an aphrodisiac chemical that would provoke widespread homosexual behaviour among troops, causing what the military called a "distasteful but completely non-lethal" blow to morale.

news.bbc.co.uk...

Yes, i know the article states that it wasn't pursued. But, if i am not wrong there was another article a few years later in which something like this was tried.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

For those of us with the Awareness to understand what's going on. The people perpetrating this Sh't are Fu*king Insane and Evil.

This is one of many comments on youtube regarding this Vid.

Imagine what ISIS or the Russian military is thinking when they see these images! They must be laughing their #ing heads off.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Yep, "insanity" at it's finest.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

I know gun freaks here as well, but they're not the norm (though still a sizable minority). Even in D/FW it's pretty clear to see the younger adults have less testosterone pumping through their veins than the older adults. I can't help but think this must be chemical castration by means of petrochemicals, and whatever else is in the food/water supply. Not sure most of this is intended, but it's still taking an effect. I'd guess this effects the developing organs more than fully mature, and seeing as many of these chemicals are being seen in the environment in greater number and quantity as the years roll on, it begins to make sense.
edit on 28-5-2016 by pl3bscheese because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

I loved this post! I so wish I could give you applause.
This part:

...those who use violence as their first tool often possess a comparatively weak toolbox, across a full spectrum of human interactions and experiences

Kudos, Ozzymand0s!

edit on 5/28/2016 by Olivine because: wonderful

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join