It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump and the Spike in Anti-Muslim Hate Crimes in the U.S.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
Oh yeah, that's right this article is a hit piece against trump....

The article is crap.

soulwaxer

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimTSpock
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Islamic terrorism is not a threat? Sept 11 already happened. The threat is real. I guess you are the one with krazy in your name...

What percentage of Americans die every year due to Muslim terrorism? You can go ahead and include 9/11 into that calculation. Though I doubt you'll actually perform it. Acknowledging that less than 1% of Americans die due to terrorism pokes a huge hole in your flimsy argument.

Muslims certainly are a terrorism threat which has been shown over and over and over again, but you deny reality for some bizarre reason.

So are Christian terrorists. How about we ban Christians from the country too?

And the USA only comment referred to your post which I quoted not the OP, just pointing out that it certainly happens in other countries and so could happen in US also in future. You just don't listen to reason and are only intersted in your own narrow regimented views. Enjoy Trump as pres bro if he wins...

It happens in countries that are war torn and destabilized. In 1st world countries it barely happens at all. Last I checked, America isn't a 3rd World country. Hell Mexico is kind of a 3rd World country and even then terrorists don't hit that country much.
edit on 26-5-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
From this thread I can extrapolate that there is very little logic and reasoning going around. A lot of trump and anti trump rhetoric which is a moot point by now and a lot of misunderstanding and complete denial of the world events that have been happening for centuries.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Well I don't agree, and I bet few do, with your threat assessment. Laughable. More people died from X so Y is not a threat. No very silly stuff.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Are you saying there's no terrorism in 1st world nations?

Is your head totally in the sand?

San Bernardino
Paris
He'll France multiple times
Belgium

The rapes and violence in Germany, Switzerland and other European countries.

I mean # look at what's happening with Bono Haram and ISIS look at Pakistan, the Taliban, Al Qaeda , the list goes on and on and on.

I'm leaving out a lot and all of these issues have a common denominator and to ignore that FACT is complete and total willfully ignorance.

Catholics and Jews have both had checkered past and even now many of us speak out against the actions of Is real and the mossad.

Oh forget I'm sticking my head back into the sand or up my butt, really depends on the day

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimTSpock

Well I don't agree, and I bet few do, with your threat assessment. Laughable. More people died from X so Y is not a threat. No very silly stuff.

Yea I see that. Logic and reason don't sway the ignorant and fearful. As has been proven by you and others in this thread.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

Are you saying there's no terrorism in 1st world nations?

No. Where did I say that?

I'm cutting out the rest of your post since it is a huge strawman.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   

In 1st world countries it barely happens at all.

Yes people!

it barely happens at all!

directorblue.blogspot.com...

factreal.wordpress.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

BARELY they say.

Nothing to see here they say.

Stop making excuses for a bunch of right wing NEOCONS clinging to their guns, and religion, and would have something 'mean' to say about bathrooms. I say.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Do you have actual statistics to compare to for you to debunk my claim of "barely" or just anecdotes as usual coming from you?

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Do you have actual statistics to compare to for you to debunk my claim of "barely" or just anecdotes as usual coming from you?

YEA/

They were linked there.

Especially that last one there.

Ya know the one with all the reference numbers at the bottom of the page.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

YEA/

They were linked there.

Especially that last one there.

Ya know the one with all the reference numbers at the bottom of the page.

Nope those are what we in the debate world call anecdotes, and without statistical data to accompany them they are meaningless when attempted to be put in perspective. I'm not surprised though. You posted the data and are one of the most dishonest posters on ATS. Also, citations at the bottom of wikipedia aren't statistical data.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
It's not a contest to see who is worse and the only picture it paints is that extremism can be deadly but to focus on one group, Muslims, is bigoted and frankly doing more harm to all Americans. If vigilance is going to be the narrative we are stuck in tunnel vision while American bodies pile up at another groups feet.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Says the person calling muslim a RACE.

You posted the data and are one of the most dishonest posters on ATS.

I guess they are born with beards and burkas.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

I acknowledged that mistake way back on like page 2 or 3 and haven't been calling it a race since. Plus. Semantics. You might as well start correcting my grammar too. We both know how useless that correction is.

Wow... You just proved your dishonesty again. Do you even care about tackling an argument correctly or can you only spew fallacies and distractions? Anything to score points for your side huh?

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

So you REALLY going to sit there and IGNORE the terrorist attacks in the country, and around the world for the last 40 years.

And actually have the nerve to call someone else 'dishonest'.

Ya know those attacks like the First World Trade Center attack, The USS cole ATTACK, The Kobar Towbers ATTACK.

Hell that is a LONG list with tens of thousands of people.

Hell remember the IRANIAN hostage crisis ? Guess who that was.

So please.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

So you REALLY going to sit there and IGNORE the terrorist attacks in the country, and around the world for the last 40 years.

And actually have the nerve to call someone else 'dishonest'.

Ya know those attacks like the First World Trade Center attack, The USS cole ATTACK, The Kobar Towbers ATTACK.

Hell that is a LONG list with tens of thousands of people.

Hell remember the IRANIAN hostage crisis ? Guess who that was.

So please.

Shifting fallacies now? You should read like a page or two back. Someone already tried this strawman with me. At no point have I denied that 1st world nations have been attacked by terrorist attacks. At no point have I ignored any terrorist attacks. I've just been saying that the threat has drastically been blown out of proportion.

So what's the next fallacy you are going to deploy against me? Band wagon appeal? Gonna tell me that everyone thinks Muslims are distrustworthy so I should distrust them?

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Hahahahaha... gonna go grab popcorn for this sh*t...

I've got to give it to Trump. I really don't care much about him at first, but.. his ability to get so far under people's skin fascinates me.

Good or bad, at least something different happening. Hell, if this country burns into the ashes, so be it. It's not about hate, it's about going overboard with political correctness these days and I'm just sick and tired of it. Free Speech Zones in Schools? Gun controls? You're talking about the Amendment? I don't think the side you're on cares about the Constitution, only when it sounds favorable to your own interest.

I'm putting my vote to him, actually, I'm more of a Republican so if he's the best they got for now, I'll take it.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

That isn't a straw man.

That is REAL AMERICAN HISTORY i watched on the nightly news for over 40 years.

Blown out of proportion my snip.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

I want to say something along the lines of: we can't reason with these people anymore

Yes - I know

A part of me is sorry

The only thing left to do is stick together and do what you've just done

Call it out - each and every time

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Um... Ok... That still doesn't change the fact that I never denied that these terrorist attacks occurred which IS the strawman I'm referring to.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join