It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump and the Spike in Anti-Muslim Hate Crimes in the U.S.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: UnBreakable

Though police... right. You didn't use the word hate, congrats? Do you guys really think that's all it takes to not be a bigot?

I never said I wasn't bigoted, I might be partial and intolerant, but I don't 'hate' anyone. Big difference. (In case you are slow on the uptake, this is sarcasm. I feel I have to spell this out for you since you are so judgemental).

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

You're right, and that's why I'm trying to give the religion a chance to join the 1st world by not blindly hating on them because of a few bad apples.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh

So you finally admit that there's a problem with fundamental extremism in Islam.

Obviously I'm not talking.... wait wait I'm sick of being PC.

There's a problem period.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   

That isn't lucky. That is bigoted preparation, and as I just proved is COMPLETELY unfounded. Though it's funny how you spun low terrorist attack numbers around into a threat. Wait, funny wasn't the word. Depressing.

Is it bigoted preparation, or were those 2 islamists going to kill some Americans for having the audacity to draw a cartoon of their prophet?
edit on 26/5/2016 by harvestdog because: some not so

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
There is no constitutional right to be in the U.S., or remain in the country, illegally.

There is nothing in the constitution that says that we MUST admit Muslim refugees.

When we do admit refugees, it must be on OUR terms. The US and US citizens should always be the most important priority to the US government. And when there is proof that the vetting system is not sufficiently protecting US citizens, we are under no obligation, constitutionally or otherwise, to admit anyone into this country.

Exactly who has argued that refugees have a right to enter the US?

It looks like you are arguing a non sequitur.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

a person who strongly and unfairly dislikes other people, ideas, etc. : a bigoted person; especially : a person who hates or refuses to accept the members of a particular group (such as a racial or religious group)

Bigot

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

You're right, and that's why I'm trying to give the religion a chance to join the 1st world by not blindly hating on them because of a few bad apples.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh

So you finally admit that there's a problem with fundamental extremism in Islam.

Obviously I'm not talking.... wait wait I'm sick of being PC.

There's a problem period.

No I've said from the beginning that ALL religions have a fundamentalist problem. Christian and Judaism are no exception. Heck Christian fundamentalism tends to be more insidious. At least Muslims are just killing, murdering and torturing people. Christian fundamentalists try to legislate their intolerance. Then get gullible people such as yourself to support them.
edit on 26-5-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

There's a problem with Fundamentalist Extremism in anything. Islamic Extremism isn't more dangerous than Christian or Jewish Extremism.

link   

originally posted by: harvestdog

That isn't lucky. That is bigoted preparation, and as I just proved is COMPLETELY unfounded. Though it's funny how you spun low terrorist attack numbers around into a threat. Wait, funny wasn't the word. Depressing.

Is it bigoted preparation, or were those 2 islamists going to kill some Americans for having the audacity to draw a cartoon of their prophet?

Yes. Killing americans is illegal. Just arrest them and let the law take care of them. That is how the Constitution and Bill of Rights was setup.

link   

At least Muslims are just killing, murdering and torturing people.

Just? Is that better?

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Thank you krazysh0t for being the voice of reason, the harder they try to deny being bigots the more it comes out.

Keep up the good work

edit on 26-5-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   

At least Muslims are just killing, murdering and torturing people.

Just? Is that better?

No. I more said that to point out that Christian fundamentalism should be recognized and addressed just like Muslim fundamentalism. Though as for which one is worse to America? That would be Christian fundamentalism. It has a more direct effect on American politics and its social atmosphere. Muslim fundamentalism barely touches American shores.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   

There's a problem with Fundamentalist Extremism in anything. Islamic Extremism isn't more dangerous than Christian or Jewish Extremism.

Complete BS.

Right now fundamental extremism from Islamic terrorist is the world's biggest threat

Are you guys playing a practice joke?

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Complete BS.

Right now fundamental extremism from Islamic terrorist is the world's biggest threat

No it isn't. Currently, the world's biggest threat is man made climate change. As well as all the other environmental damage we are doing outside of climate change impacts.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Yes. Killing americans is illegal. Just arrest them and let the law take care of them. That is how the Constitution and Bill of Rights was setup.

Look, it isn't bigoted to prepare for something you can see on the horizon. I hope you are not implying I suggest people go out and murder muslims. That is not what I am talking about.

You can't deny 2 islamist were going to kill a bunch of Americans for drawing cartoons. Prepared people stopped the massacre before it started.

Question, how are you going to arrest an islamist hell bent on cutting your head off without having a LEO attached at you hip?

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Look, it isn't bigoted to prepare for something you can see on the horizon. I hope you are not implying I suggest people go out and murder muslims. That is not what I am talking about.

Well what I'M implying is that people will take preparing to mean that, and as the OP has pointed they have done so.

You can't deny 2 islamist were going to kill a bunch of Americans for drawing cartoons. Prepared people stopped the massacre before it started.

You're right. I cannot deny that two people would be willing to break the law for their beliefs. People do that all the time every day. Not just Muslims. So what about preparing for all the gun violence that is such a larger threat than Muslim extremism? Oh wait, we can't prepare for that because any restrictions on getting or owning guns has to be fiercely yelled down.

OH I have a question. Should Muslims be able to own guns?

Question, how are you going to arrest an islamist hell bent on cutting your head off without having a LEO attached at you hip?

Question, how are you going to arrest ANY criminal hell bent on cutting your head off without having an LEO attached at your hip?

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Christian extremists are a bigger danger to Americans than Islamic extremists.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Question, how are you going to arrest ANY criminal hell bent on cutting your head off without having an LEO attached at your hip?

You can't. That's why you profile people and prepare for the worst. It's no secret that people that dress a certain way commit a higher number of crimes in certain ares. It'd be wise to avoid those types of people unless you want to be bold.

When you have islamists declaring they will kill you for blaspheming their prophet, It'd be wise to take them at their word.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Complete BS.

100 000 Americans got shot by other Americans last year, but yea its them evil Muslims.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   

OH I have a question. Should Muslims be able to own guns?

Yes, I believe everyone should be able to own a gun.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

You can't. That's why you profile people and prepare for the worst. It's no secret that people that dress a certain way commit a higher number of crimes in certain ares. It'd be wise to avoid those types of people unless you want to be bold.

Racial profiling is illegal and has been ruled unconstitutional.

When you have islamists declaring they will kill you for blaspheming their prophet, It'd be wise to take them at their word.

Not if they are all hot air and cannot follow through on their threats. Or do you think we should nuke N. Korea every time they start going on and on about nuking us?

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join