It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO'S - ATS Already has the truth or does it ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: easynow
a reply to: wmd_2008

From what I have read on here over the last few years this place should be full of real undeniable evidence or is it populated by fantasists

What would you consider to be undeniable evidence ?

An Alien body ?

A spaceship ?

What exactly would be proof to you ?

Just wondering

If you look at the OP you shouldn't have to ask and as stated a few times on this thread alone certain members claim regular sightings even communications with ufo's. One member claimed that these things have appeared near his house on a regular basis yet when challenge for proof ie pictures/video a LAME excuse that they would know and never come back was given.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

From what I have read on here over the last few years this place should be full of real undeniable evidence or is it populated by fantasists

What would you consider to be undeniable evidence ?

An Alien body ?

A spaceship ?

What exactly would be proof to you ?

Just wondering

If you look at the OP you shouldn't have to ask and as stated a few times on this thread alone certain members claim regular sightings even communications with ufo's. One member claimed that these things have appeared near his house on a regular basis yet when challenge for proof ie pictures/video a LAME excuse that they would know and never come back was given.

I'd still like to know what you think real evidence or proof is.

I've asked a few people that question and usually they can't really give a clear answer.

Anyways ... As far as the "never come back" scenarios, ...

Yes they could be just story telling but do you realize there is a telepathic side to this phenomena ?

edit on 12-5-2016 by easynow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
a reply to: jamespond

Well actually my assumption there does have a basis. You see while WWII was in full swing, the pilots that fought in it were reporting unknown objects that were flying alongside them in the skies, they called these things foo fighters. If this had been secret technology, as you say, then if it belonged to the allies they would of used it. Likewise, if it had been the Nazi's they would of used it. So this is where the advanced government technology argument starts to fall apart

Or does the advanced government technology argument start to fall apart?

Because there are a number of theories regarding foo fighters that don't subscribe to the "alien" spacecraft theory

Or another that "foo" was caused by the first airborne radar the H2S system.

The problem with linking UFOs to aliens is that there is nothing beyond anecdotal evidence to show for it. 'Unknown' doesn't mean anything more than it is unexplained. Unexplained doesn't mean it was anything extra-terrestrial.

But seeing extra-terrestrials DOES mean it is extra-terrestrials. A lot of people have seen them for many decades. Me included. That doesn't mean you must believe, or anyone needs to. So here we are. Some know, and some don't.

And some WON'T

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: easynow

Did you read the OP did you read the post above

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Was painful, but read it all ... lol

Why are you avoiding the questions ?

Do you know or at least understand that some UFO encounters include a telepathic connection ?

And please do tell .... what kind of proof do you require in order to believe ?

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 05:49 AM
link   

It has been STATED over and over if you have read my posts as for telepathy

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 06:08 AM
link   
I'm one of those people who lives in a fairly isolated area,i have had many ufo sightings,every member of my family has seen a ufo at least once.I do not take my cell outside,when i go outside its to get away from tech not to drag it with me.I go outside for communion with nature not to sit outside whilst being on my cell.And i did have a sort of interaction with the orange ufo on quite a few occasions,witnessed by my daughter on one occasion some years ago.

I only had a crappy little cell then that could not even properly capture a full moon at night.So i speak of my sightings and experiences,relating them as best i can.If people don't believe me,they don't believe me.I know what i saw and/ or experienced,so i post basically for the benefit of those who also had sightings,as it will propably be of interest to them.It is not my responsibility to prove the existence of ufo's to the world.I share my sightings here for those who also know and have witnessed the phenomenon.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   

That picture above was posted on here by one of the biggest ufo/secret space fleet/bases on the Moon believers and he thought the Turkish videos were not a ufo.

What are the chances of Mog from Zogs ship being the perfect match for part of a cruise ship that sailed in that area.

His words

And I know you don't like the ship idea but don't you find is very odd that if you overlay the UFO onto the bridge of the docked cruise ship that the angle, size and shape just happen to match?

Yes I am aware that some skeptics want to believe that this is a cropped image of a cruiseliner, but like the lighthouses, weather balloons and swamp gases that came before it, it doesn't stand up under closer scrutiny.

For example here is an image of the craft not in complete darkness

I can't accept that image is of a cruiseliner, sorry

It's also worth pointing out that these videos, in their entirety, were studied for several weeks by the Sirius UFO organisation who concluded that these were not fakes. You may think that because they're linked to the UFO phenomena that their opinion perhaps doesn't count, but it's important to point out that a serious orginisation such as this wouldn't want to cause irreparable damage to their own reputation by giving their backing to something that was an obvious hoax.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   

On mobile just now but that picture you posted was also explained will post a link later.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   

I look forward to it

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

But seeing extra-terrestrials DOES mean it is extra-terrestrials

Well of course it does quite literally. .Just like seeing god means it's god. But unfortunately proof of aliens (or god) does not exist and so people are left with a choice of belief. Do you ever question your belief?

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

I've asked a few people that question and usually they can't really give a clear answer.

Let me drag my list out again. My requirements for proof are only slightly more rigorous than they would be for proving anything exists, including the Eiffel Tower, or the chair you're sitting on right now. That's because we're dealing with something we do not all agree exists, unlike the Eiffel Tower or your chair, which we all mostly agree at least CAN exist. All I would like -- in increasing order of importance -- is:

1. Multiple photos of the same object, taken by different people at the same time, with NONE of them being anonymous.
2. A physical object (preferably a live alien) of some kind that can be linked by a clear chain of evidence to the thing in the photos.
3. Multiple independent laboratories verifying that the physical object in question is definitely and unequivocally from another world (or dimension).
4. Persons of authority, including heads of state such as the President and the Pope, along with noted hardcore skeptics, verifying that the independent labs are correct and that the physical object is "alien."
5. The possibility, however remote, for me to actually get a chance to see and touch the object in question.

You could say that these requirements are too high. I could respond that your requirements are too low. After all, we're talking about proving the objective existence of something.
edit on 13-5-2016 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Double

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raxoxane
It is not my responsibility to prove the existence of ufo's to the world. I share my sightings here for those who also know and have witnessed the phenomenon.

You're quite right. You aren't obligated to prove anything to anybody. However, if you choose to try and convince "non-experiencers" that you had a real thing happen to you involving "aliens," or whatever you want to call them, then you need to up your game. Then you do need to present objectively verifiable evidence.

Otherwise, just keep preaching to the choir. We'll just assume that you're wrong, or nuts, or lying.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

But seeing extra-terrestrials DOES mean it is extra-terrestrials

Well of course it does quite literally. .Just like seeing god means it's god. But unfortunately proof of aliens (or god) does not exist and so people are left with a choice of belief. Do you ever question your belief?

Often I do, but if it is only a belief, where I don't know for an absolute certainty, then I weigh a preponderance of evidence to make my own determination. But for me personally, having been exposed to the absolute truth of many things, it's no longer just a belief.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Can't say I don't blame you for your lack of believe, and your critical skeptical, arguments that you bring up do prove other wise. And I won't argue about your views on others who claim regular contact, or pulling a Steven Greer that shows an Invisible Ufo infront of a crowd.

However, I do not doubt the existence of UFO's, whatever their origin maybe, Government, Alien, or whatever, from personal experience seeing things that are just mind boggling, and are very far from normal. And hell, you might be thinking I'm some new age idiot, that does nothing all day, and smokes pot, having bad eye problems, but to me, realistically, I could say other wise...words are fleeting though.

How could one prove that a very opaque, luminous object with ether a camera or a video prove otherwise, when no other detail can even be shown? Sure some people could say Lanterns, Satellites, astrologist objects while others would say weather balloon. While even having a marginal chance of even catching it doing something out of the ordinary, without CGI and Special effect being brought up?

Also, if you have been watching the sky for many years, not seeing anything unusual, and tired of arguing with idiots...Might need a new hobby then wouldn't we?

I'm not going to pretend I know more then you, cause I don't really, and if I tried to even bring up some cases, I'd just be tossed into your garbage bin imaginative fairy folk with to much time on my hands by your logic.

edit on 13-5-2016 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

Let me drag my list out again. My requirements for proof are only slightly more rigorous than they would be for proving anything exists, including the Eiffel Tower, or the chair you're sitting on right now. That's because we're dealing with something we do not all agree exists, unlike the Eiffel Tower or your chair, which we all mostly agree at least CAN exist. All I would like -- in increasing order of importance -- is:

1. Multiple photos of the same object, taken by different people at the same time, with NONE of them being anonymous.
2. A physical object (preferably a live alien) of some kind that can be linked by a clear chain of evidence to the thing in the photos.
3. Multiple independent laboratories verifying that the physical object in question is definitely and unequivocally from another world (or dimension).
4. Persons of authority, including heads of state such as the President and the Pope, along with noted hardcore skeptics, verifying that the independent labs are correct and that the physical object is "alien."
5. The possibility, however remote, for me to actually get a chance to see and touch the object in question.

You could say that these requirements are too high. I could respond that your requirements are too low. After all, we're talking about proving the objective existence of something.

If you've set the bar that high ... why bother dragging yourself to a ufo forum everyday ?

Are you expecting someone to post all that proof ?

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   

It has been STATED over and over if you have read my posts as for telepathy

Can you please post the link to the post where you're discussing it.

Thanks

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Absolutely. Of all the conspiracy theories that are rife on ATS, Aylmaos and Yoofo's is the subject that has hitherto been the cause of highest controversy and as a result, most logically been debunked.

Yoofo's can NOT burn steel! Fact!

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   

If you've set the bar that high ... why bother dragging yourself to a ufo forum everyday ?
Are you expecting someone to post all that proof ?

Why not? If something really exists, then all of those things could be attained. Not easily, perhaps. But after all, we're trying to prove something exists. If you're happy with just taking the word of a few strangers about something as proof enough, go to church.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join