It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO'S - ATS Already has the truth or does it ?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Why not? If something really exists, then all of those things could be attained. Not easily, perhaps. But after all, we're trying to prove something exists.

Yeah but what you require is next to impossible.

If you're happy with just taking the word of a few strangers about something as proof enough, go to church.

You must be dreaming because I never said I was "happy with just taking the word of a few strangers"

I've had a close encounter experience and know more about the "truth" than most folks.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen
a reply to: wmd_2008

"However, I do not doubt the existence of UFO's, whatever their origin maybe, Government, Alien, or whatever, from personal experience seeing things that are just mind boggling, and are very far from normal. And hell, you might be thinking I'm some new age idiot that does nothing all day, and smokes pot, having bad eye problems, but to me, realistically, I could say other wise...words are fleeting though."

Sure some people could say Lanterns, Satellites, astrologist objects

What's an "astrologist object"?
edit on 13-5-2016 by MarsIsRed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Ah,i see.No worries.I don't have proof,just my word.As i said,i am on this site to read about subjects that interest me,ufo sightings being one of those subjects,and talking with other people who also had sightings.Because i do not have proof it's not really a big deal,still interesting to read of other's sightings,i understand many people won't believe me+ thats ok.

I was more trying to make the point that many people do not have the expensive cameras and recording equipment to successfully capture ufo sightings at night-and also that one wouldn't know when a ufo was gonna pitch up,its not like they send a text beforehand.To be frank when it happens,it is so riveting that one forgets about anything else.Thats why people who have also had sightings are nice to talk to,they understand that one may not have a decent camera,or don't have it with you when you have a sighting.Also it's difficult to take one's eyes off it when it happens.But no problem i do understand your point,its a reasonable one.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Somewhere in the archives, I can almost guarantee this site has the truth, it's just hidden inside a lot of noise and is indistinguishable from the truth. Then you have peoples personal experiences, I think I'm a repeat abductee, I've gotten evidence through this forum even (by talking to people) that confirms it for me, as much as it can be confirmed. Others have their stories, some believe them, some are just trolling. The point though is that nothing is credible. Somewhere among all that random noise, the truth exists here. I can guarantee you that much.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   
nice

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   
(to everyone who might read this )
yes.by my observation some members know more about the truth, some less(its not wrong being curious, its the first step towards contact/confirmation/observation if you desire so).

From my perspective it all revolve around human consciousness which can be altered(yes everyone can do it, its in our genes/blueprint).

IF you want to know how to contact you must practice, practice, practice and go alone(works best IMO), go to a desolated area(no lights & no people).
IF you don't want contact, that's fine(the beauty of free will.)

So why no pics you ask...

Why show pictures when you can see/experience for yourself? (IMO much better).
Why experience/look at/communicate/observe something trough a filter of illusions?
There is no need to make it more difficult than it is.

bottom line: YOU are the disclosure, YOU are the proof, YOU are all there is. It is up to YOU to go out there and do it.
If I gave you solid proof right here and now, YOU still have to do it to get confirmation.

any questions?

best wishes

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raxoxane

Ah,i see.No worries.I don't have proof,just my word.As i said,i am on this site to read about subjects that interest me,ufo sightings being one of those subjects,and talking with other people who also had sightings.Because i do not have proof it's not really a big deal,still interesting to read of other's sightings,i understand many people won't believe me+ thats ok.

I was more trying to make the point that many people do not have the expensive cameras and recording equipment to successfully capture ufo sightings at night-and also that one wouldn't know when a ufo was gonna pitch up,its not like they send a text beforehand.To be frank when it happens,it is so riveting that one forgets about anything else.Thats why people who have also had sightings are nice to talk to,they understand that one may not have a decent camera,or don't have it with you when you have a sighting.Also it's difficult to take one's eyes off it when it happens.But no problem i do understand your point,its a reasonable one.

The battle that those of us who have seen craft, and even beings close up enough to know that they are here for a fact, is a difficult one

Those who haven't seen anything are the loudest bunch of sour grapes and ridicule spewing folks, which I think is mostly an anger based jealousy, rather than actual disbelief. There is SO MUCH data and historical evidence that only a total full retard would just dismiss it all out of hand.

There is also the idea that maybe that bunch just lacks the necessary motivation to actually KNOW these realities, and have found it is much more fun to slam others and ridicule them, which better fits their personality, rather than following a mature and adult approach to the subject.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: easynow
I've had a close encounter experience and know more about the "truth" than most folks.

I am absolutely sure that's what you believe.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Funny. You say this:

Those who haven't seen anything are the loudest bunch of sour grapes and ridicule spewing folks.

Then go on to say this in the same paragraph:

There is SO MUCH data and historical evidence that only a total full retard would just dismiss it all out of hand.

You actually give the perfect example of what happens most times on this forum. Those that believe or experience are rude or resort to immature comments, as you have above, to those that don't believe.

I guess we can add "anger based jealousy" to the mix along with we're just scared. I can never follow this line of thought. Maybe you can enlighten me. Angry and jealous of what? Scared of what?

It's rather simple. The evidence you find compelling or convincing isn't enough. Stories aren't enough. Weak leveled evidence isn't enough. It isn't enough to prove something as extraordinary and life-changing as intelligent alien beings visiting Earth. How is that so difficult to understand that you have to concoct illogical reasoning?

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Ectoplasm8

Thanks for proving all my points, and what may seem illogical to you, isn't illogical to those who have an ounce of understanding about the UFO phenomenon, and what it is.
And although I wasn't even thinking about any ATS members in my earlier post, your reply proves that the guilty flee when no one persues. Or a poor self image when it comes to this phenomenon.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
Thanks for proving all my points, and what may seem illogical to you, isn't illogical to those who have an ounce of understanding about the UFO phenomenon, and what it is.

The great thing about logic is that it doesn't depend on anybody believing something or experiencing anything special.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   
No comment on saying non-believers spew ridicule and don't approach the subject maturely and like an adult, then in the same post call those with an opposing view "total full retards" for not believing in the evidence? No hypocrisy I guess?

You also didn't answer my questions:
- What are we angry and jealous of?
- What are we scared of?
Fabricating these nonsensical reasons like some type of extreme psychological response:
'There's no way after looking at the evidence that people can't believe! Only retards wouldn't believe this evidence!'
Tit-for-tat for the age-old stereotype that alien seeing folk are tinfoil hat wearing nuts? That's something I've never said, but claiming "we're" angry, jealous, uninformed, or scared would be an understandable defensive response to that.

There is SO MUCH data and historical evidence that only a total full retard would just dismiss it all out of hand.

Is there something new in the world of UFO/alien evidence that I've missed? If I ask you to point me to "SO MUCH data and historical evidence" will there be a website or someplace with evidence that hasn't already been mentioned? I'll guess bibliotecapleyades, openmindstv, ufoevidence, etc. You understand those sites are extremely biased and designed by and for people that already have the pre-existing belief, right?. If you're truly looking for the facts, you should be doing your own investigation to these stories. If you want to settle for a story at face value with no investigation yourself and rely on UFO/alien stooge reporters for your facts, don't accuse skeptics/debunkers/non-believers of not knowing the cases or evidence.

I have done research and find dialog, the history of the person making the claim, or portions of cases completely left out to create an exciting story that sells. There doesn't seem to be a lot integrity in the field.

edit on 22-5-2016 by Ectoplasm8 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ectoplasm8 a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed No comment on saying non-believers spew ridicule and don't approach the subject maturely and like an adult, then in the same post call those with an opposing view "total full retards" for not believing in the evidence? No hypocrisy I guess? You also didn't answer my questions: - What are we angry and jealous of? - What are we scared of? Fabricating these nonsensical reasons like some type of extreme psychological response: 'There's no way after looking at the evidence that people can't believe! Only retards wouldn't believe this evidence!' Tit-for-tat for the age-old stereotype that alien seeing folk are tinfoil hat wearing nuts? That's something I've never said, but claiming "we're" angry, jealous, uninformed, or scared would be an understandable defensive response to that.

Is there something new in the world of UFO/alien evidence that I've missed? If I ask you to point me to "SO MUCH data and historical evidence" will there be a website or someplace with evidence that hasn't already been mentioned? I'll guess bibliotecapleyades, openmindstv, ufoevidence, etc. You understand those sites are extremely biased and designed by and for people that already have the pre-existing belief, right?. If you're truly looking for the facts, you should be doing your own investigation to these stories. If you want to settle for a story at face value with no investigation yourself and rely on UFO/alien stooge reporters for your facts, don't accuse skeptics/debunkers/non-believers of not knowing the cases or evidence. I have done research and find dialog, the history of the person making the claim, or portions of cases completely left out to create an exciting story that sells. There doesn't seem to be a lot integrity in the field.

Never said non-believers were anything. Never even mentioned "non-believers" And your right, when you twist words and fabricate complete sentences of what others say, it indeed lacks integrity, nice of you to point this out. Perhaps if you didn't make so many assumptions or just make up things to gripe about- that would help you. And it is okay to point out when debunkers don't know the evidence, contrary to your opinion, it shows what real researchers are up against.
edit on 22-5-2016 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Again, you didn't answer any of my questions that I'm sincerely confused about. I'll narrow it to one then based on your comment:

Those who haven't seen anything are the loudest bunch of sour grapes and ridicule spewing folks, which I think is mostly an anger based jealousy, rather than actual disbelief.

What is the anger based jealousy ?

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: jamespond

Have a look at this

Also trying to find a link to a picture of fishing boats with lights that was posted here a while back about this subject.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join