It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO'S - ATS Already has the truth or does it ?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: XP100
I don't bother with Youtube videos or photos as proof, as they are easily faked and most times shaky, grainy, inconclusive and frustrating.

Pictures with FULL exif data attached are harder to fake as info can be checked for example my picture of the jet above

EXIF IFD0

Image Description =
Camera Make = SONY
Camera Model = SLT-A37
Picture Orientation = undefined (0)
X-Resolution = 350/1 ===> 350
Y-Resolution = 350/1 ===> 350
X/Y-Resolution Unit = inch (2)
Software / Firmware Version = SLT-A37 v1.02
Last Modified Date/Time = 2013:06:04 10:42:16
Y/Cb/Cr Positioning (Subsampling) = co-sited / datum point (2)
Print Image Matching = PrintIM
version = 0300

EXIF Sub IFD

Exposure Time (1 / Shutter Speed) = 1/200 second ===> 0.005 second
Lens F-Number / F-Stop = 160/10 ===> ƒ/16
Exposure Program = aperture priority (3)
ISO Speed Ratings = 200
Sensitivity Type = recommended exposure index (REI) (2)
Recommended Exposure Index = 200
EXIF Version = 0230
Original Date/Time = 2013:06:04 10:42:16
Digitization Date/Time = 2013:06:04 10:42:16
Components Configuration = 0x01,0x02,0x03,0x00 / YCbCr
Compressed Bits per Pixel = 1/1 ===> 1
Brightness (APEX) = 25604/2560
Brightness = 1025.11 foot-lambert
Exposure Bias (EV) = 0/10 ===> 0
Max Aperture Value (APEX) = 1272/256 ===> 4.97
Max Aperture = ƒ/5.6
Metering Mode = center weighted average (2)
Light Source / White Balance = daylight (1)
Flash = Flash did not fire, compulsory flash mode
Focal Length = 3000/10 mm ===> 300 mm

Time date camera make model iso aperture shutter speed etc etc.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: wmd_2008

What not even with members that have CLAIMED ufo's flying around behind their house ONE descent video AND case closed but it won't happen that's the issue I am trying to bring up big claims need BIG PROOF

To some no amount of proof is possible. To others no amount of proof is plausible. To still others any amount of proof would be intolerable, they are either in denial or covering up.

To witnesses, however its no longer about belief.

They exist, I've seen one, my case closed.

I have no doubt you believe you saw something but is what you think YOU saw actually what it was
so give us a link to a post about it or a description on here.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I discuss it time to time, I haven't done a thread, its not that important for me to convince others, just sounding off subjectively, for what its worth.

And realistically, because every time I state I had an experience of some sort the only response that comes non stop are exactly like the one you just gave before even hearing it, without even knowing me…

Out of hand dismissal:

you believe you saw something but is what you think YOU saw actually what it was ?

Meh.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
I discuss it time to time, I haven't done a thread, its not that important for me to convince others, just sounding off subjectively, for what its worth.

And realistically, because every time I state I had an experience of some sort the only response that comes non stop are exactly like the one you just gave before even hearing it, without even knowing me…

Out of hand dismissal:

you believe you saw something but is what you think YOU saw actually what it was ?

Meh.

How about being less of an ASS and use my FULL QUOTE

I have no doubt you believe you saw something but is what you think YOU saw actually what it was
so give us a link to a post about it or a description on here.

The IMPORTANT PART IN BOLD so you don't miss it

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mianeye

When i joined ATS i actually highly believed in UFO's, that believe took a big hit and plummeted to near non believe for various reasons up until today, ATS made me a near non believer.

Maybe that's the point..

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
The thing with the UFO situation is similar to the idea of the Illuminati.

When were young whippersnappers we hear about these exiting possibilities where: aliens form outer space are invading the planet, or a secret brotherhood of evil doers are ruling our lives…and we naturally get inspired to take on the task of investigating these thrilling topics…fine…wonderful.

We study; research, and read all the books and finally conclude indeed there’s much proof of the aliens and UFOS and of course a lot of BS as well…but there seems to be enough there to conclude something’s going on.

Same thing with the secret rulers. After researching this for years one can justifiably conclude that there is indeed a cabal of powerful men influencing our world in the negative.

The point then comes to this:

What do we do now?

In other words it’s a watershed we reach were the evidence piles up but there is at some point little a person can do but wait for the aliens to land that proverbial UFO on the top of the white house declaring their arrival.

Or in the case of the Illuminati…we just have to wait until they open the Fema camps and call our names.

Hopefully they'll get Alex Jones first!

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

We have enough pro,semi pro and very long term hobby photographers like me on here that would not jump to conclusions re an image as we know what to look for. There are many new cameras on the market which work incredibly well at night I have posted threads on that.

But I still wouldn't underestimate the difficult circumstances for a UFO witness to properly document the event by means of photography in that situation. And CGI videos and pics will continue to muddy the waters. If we get a crystal clear image in combination with other evidence, well that's great. But personally, I think we shouldn't ignore accounts just because they're lacking clear footage.

Also, I think there's a good reason why we don't have the kind of evidence that die-hard sceptics would like to see. Cover-ups aside, it seems to be part of the phenomenon itself that we can't really get hold of it (in terms of said evidence). This leads to a variety of other questions about the nature of UFOs and, in case we're dealing with ETs, what their agenda and intention might be.

Looking at things from their perspective, they might have good reasons[1] to avoid open contact and remain largely invisible/undetectable (and I assume it would be no problem for them to do so, technologcially speaking). They'd be in control of what we know about them and perhaps they prefer that we don't know too much about their presence. That's why I'm not hanging my hopes too high that disclosure is going to happen any time soon.

[1] for reference, also see Zoo Hypothesis and Prime Directive

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

We study; research, and read all the books and finally conclude indeed there’s much proof of the aliens and UFOS and of course a lot of BS as well…but there seems to be enough there to conclude something’s going on.

I would say there is a lot of proof of UFOs. But absolutely no proof of aliens controlling, piloting or riding aboard them . A lot of people tell stories but not one of them has any real proof.

So did you "finally conclude indeed there’s much proof of the aliens" or just that something is going on?

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I think the UFO mystery is much more complex than space aliens cruising around in nuts and bolt craft.

My research has lead me to believe that the paranormal, mysticism, esoteric rituals, time/dimension displacement and high level governmental research all play a part in UFOs. UFOs imo are a subterfuge to lead the gullible away from the real enigma. This applies to skeptics as well as true believers.

"Theres something happening here, but you don't know what it is...do you Mr. Jones" R. Zimmerman
edit on 11-5-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
a reply to: Willtell

I would say there is a lot of proof of UFOs. But absolutely no proof of aliens controlling, piloting or riding aboard them . A lot of people tell stories but not one of them has any real proof.

So did you "finally conclude indeed there’s much proof of the aliens" or just that something is going on?

Do I know all the details of the alienUFO phenomena? No.

But I’ve seen enough, researched enough to reasonably say there is likelihood that it is a genuine ultra or extra (semantics) terrestrial activity going on.

As for my take on it.

I believe one motive behind it is the danger of the human race having nuclear material

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

There seem to be MOUNTAINS of proof on ATS that "UFOs" are not nuts and bolts craft with aliens riding around in them. There seems to be MOUNTAINS of proof on ATS that the US. Government and perhaps other parties have waged massive disinfo campaigns for years and years.. trying to get us to believe in those non-existent nuts and bolts craft with aliens riding around in them.

After that it gets fuzzier.

There certainly seems to be a great case for other non-extraterrestrial theories, that involve so-called "high strangeness" and psychoactive elements.

There is "some" case, IMHO, that some advanced craft, especially those using plasma technologies may be involved with some of the misidentifications.

Some of us have seen things like this:

Which can really make one think there is something to all this. (and regretfully these "things" seem to wait for one to be in their underwear recycling plastic in the back of the house to "fly over", so as to not have a camera/phone anywhere near them).

I would hope that we can get past the (IMHO only.. not wanting to insult anyone.. "lame" extraterrestrial theory) and focus up on better theories. But of course one person's lame is another person's entire reason for living. i get that.

But no.. nothing is "proven" at this point.. but I think that we are finally making some progress in at least identifying theories which hold no water whatsoever, or are highly likely to be yet another disinfo campaign.

Kev

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Well, you are part right anyway.

The entirety of the truth with regard to UFO's and many other types of phenomena and experience ARE here on ATS.

They are just spread out over thousands of threads.

What we need is an algorithm; something like the cut-up machine, something that could eat a million or more threads and only output truth.

In the meantime, there is always "art." When you grok what art actually is, though, whoa... because it's all right there, waiting to be interpreted, derived and reprocessed into something really, really sweet.

Bzzz.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

There seem to be MOUNTAINS of proof on ATS that "UFOs" are not nuts and bolts craft with aliens riding around in them. There seems to be MOUNTAINS of proof on ATS that the US. Government and perhaps other parties have waged massive disinfo campaigns for years and years.. trying to get us to believe in those non-existent nuts and bolts craft with aliens riding around in them.

[...]

I would hope that we can get past the (IMHO only.. not wanting to insult anyone.. "lame" extraterrestrial theory) and focus up on better theories. But of course one person's lame is another person's entire reason for living. i get that.

But no.. nothing is "proven" at this point.. but I think that we are finally making some progress in at least identifying theories which hold no water whatsoever, or are highly likely to be yet another disinfo campaign.

At least many on here can agree on the fact that something's going on. But since we don't know the exact nature of what it is, it would IMO be way too early to dismiss any one theory.

As for nuts & bolts craft: I think that's an unfortunate phrase when thinking about ET visitation. Especially when imagining what even our own technology would be like in a thousand years from now. It's not inconceivable that terms like high strangeness or magic would come to mind when trying to describe it from today's perspective ... just saying.
edit on 11-5-2016 by jeep3r because: wording

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Hi All thanks for the replies so far but I think some are missing the point of the thread, it doesn't matter what these objects are military, organisms or Mog from Zog on a day trip to Earth we have members with claimed regular multiple sightings that could provide evidence once and for all if their claims are true.

As for some suggestions things like plasma craft /creatures well we have real problems working with plasma so I don't think that's is an option. Plasma creatures really come to the fore on here after videos of the NASA tether experiments and claims made that out of focus objects where creatures.

The black triangles again I have difficulty in accepting many of the claims again through lack of real evidence and seeing how many really poor descriptions of what people think they seen have been posted on here and on the net. Many people have a real problem with interpreting what they see in images & in real life.

3 dots of light in the night sky can only produce 2 shapes a straight line or a triangle.

Here a classic example from a former member ALWAYS seeing things in images read the posts on the first page.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here is a link to a real hires image once loaded left click on it to zoom in.

Rock

The rocks in question are about a third of the way in from right side of the image near the top of the ridge.

That's the kind of denial of evidence you have to deal with on this subject.

There are many more examples on this site.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Some of the members here know the truth behind "ufos"

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: jeep3r

Sure.

I have no problem with a concept like swarms of nannites or something like that, which would also explain how little pieces join up into bigger pieces and assume the appearance of a "craft".

But the stereotypical explanation stuffed down our throats with 70 years of deception is at the very bottom of the believability list.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   

doesn't matter what these objects are military, organisms or Mog from Zog on a day trip to Earth we have members with claimed regular multiple sightings that could provide evidence once and for all if their claims are true.

Well we've been going for 70 years now with the same old story. All the good pictures and video are stolen away by the MIBs. Only the fuzzy, out of focus stuff is left for us to see or worse still 'fakes'. No one has a web camera in their bedroom to prove they are being abducted. And the message from the 'aliens' are always vague preaching statements about ...well the same thing preachy humans think about their own race. We are destructive, warlike and lack spirituality. They never tell us who they really are, where they come from, how they got here and why they speak perfect English (or whatever language).

edit on 11/5/16 by mirageman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

The white objects on his video can always be made out so don't enter the contrail crrow makes it up as he goes along.

No they don't enter nor go above the contrail, so underneath and, just before the fade out on the filtered repeat sequence, you also see another body for just a second. So, I don't see the point of pushing the contrail as relevant.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

doesn't matter what these objects are military, organisms or Mog from Zog on a day trip to Earth we have members with claimed regular multiple sightings that could provide evidence once and for all if their claims are true.

Well we've been going for 70 years now with the same old story. All the good pictures and video are stolen away by the MIBs. Only the fuzzy, out of focus stuff is left for us to see or worse still 'fakes'. No one has a web camera in their bedroom to prove they are being abducted. And the message from the 'aliens' are always vague preaching statements about ...well the same thing preachy humans think about their own race. We are destructive, warlike and lack spirituality. They never tell us who they really are, where they come from, how they got here and why they speak perfect English (or whatever language).

If that all only started just before 70 years, but Roswell, any comics or sci-fi movies were not the beginning, as a lot of old art peaces show, which were not photoshopped, several hundreds to thousands of years ago. And where did they have from what they painted(or whatever), if not from an popart that came into being before around 70 years? How did they know that later UFOs will be often described as metalic "saucers", if they couldn´t be influenced by fake pics and videos, comics, movies etc, at this time?

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   
ATS does have the truth.

At the end of the day we can only reasonably believe what we have strong evidence for.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join