It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ted Cruz Is Open To Unsuspending His Campaign If He Can Win Today's Nebraska's Primary

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Just when you think the train wreck has slowed down, hear comes a few more cars to throw in to the mix.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ObjectZero
Just when you think the train wreck has slowed down, hear comes a few more cars to throw in to the mix.

And 7 months to go until the elections. This won't just be a train wreck but a full scale political Armageddon with pimps and thieves running free and good men dying like dogs...there's also a negative side.

TY...HST

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

It's a disaster waiting to happen.
Just today on NPR I heard that now Wall Street is giving boocoo bucks to both Clinton AND Trump...six months out, Trump says he'll need $1.6 BILLION WITH A "B" dollars to get through the election.

J H Christ, what has this country created?
And it's all just "numbers on a screen" to them. A big, fat game.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

I just wanted to drop in and say that's a great picture of Ted!

Carry on.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

I wonder if that $1.6 billion includes the "free" ads that will be coming in droves from the "Reconstructing the Reverse-disinfo" Hillary PACs.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Well, heavy dot com has Trump and 97% chance to win Nebraska.

With those odds Cruz might as well start appointing his cabinet

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

J H Christ, what has this country created?
And it's all just "numbers on a screen" to them. A big, fat game.

I think the money is the least of the problems this country will face in the very near future if Trump wins or if Trump loses.

As I read ATS and use it as a cultural/social bellwether; I see very extreme and violent reactions from his followers who have almost a cult like emotional connection to his candidacy.

I've contacted a few of my European and Island friends, opened a Swiss bank account, and totally expect for America to go thru a traumatic period both economically and culturally. I prefer to watch it on TV from a tropical barstool than experience it first hand. I pray I'm wrong and can celebrate Christmas with my family and friends, but something evil this way comes imo.

Meet me in Soufrière, St. Lucia and the drinks are on me!
edit on 10-5-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: Indigent
Somebody saw he suspended his campaign, said oh no ted you are not done yet, shoved his hand up his ass and started using ted as the puppet he is...

Ya, his name is Glenn Beck.

It's funny to see the people on here who use to like Glenn beck turn against him when he started exposing Trump

Keep in mind he was doing that long before Ted decided to run.....

Call him what you want , yes he's eccentric. But apparently he has enough common sense to not back Trump!

No, it's when he went bat# crazy that people began to take the piss out of him.
I listen to his shows occasionally. He sometimes makes sense but he really lost it over the Cruz support.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
As for Cruz getting back in, he's just incredibly butt hurt over the beating he took. He just wants to score some points by winning a couple more states so he can jab from the sidelines.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Mr. Cruz Goes to Washington....

For the first time in many months to represent the citizens (memba them?) of Texas in the US Senate. The same Texan citizenry that gave him a whooping (!) 46% in the Texas Republican Primary. In actuality, he won TX by a slim margin (when you use his OWN logic of 54% of Texas Repiblicans voted AGAINST his primary run).

That said, I take the radio call in (to a no doubt hyperventilating Beck) to be more a warning salvo to his fellow Republican Senators. SCruz w/ me, and dammit I'll unsuspend.

Bald face ambition, coupled w/pseudo religious prophecy and free radio air time makes for quite the opportunity to seem both needy and belligerent...

Oh to be a fly on the Senate cloakroom wall.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

What kind of person are you?

Never an alcoholic, drug addict, or mental patient who now believes that any candidate has a divine provenance to be president, fulfills and end-time prophecy, nor fasts until my candidate is nominated.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Cruz is a nutter, for sure.
Don't spend energy trying to point out that Beck is also a nutter. Those who can't see, will not see.

Beck is bat-crap crazy, and Cruz is a masochistic, deluded self-proclaimed "anointed" one - maybe his whole game is to play the "persecuted Christian" now.
I mean, after all - he's still gonna be a Senator (who no one likes), right? ---

Good Gawd Almighty....That might actually be the plan, friend!!!!

He's going to go all crying to everyone about how put-upon he was, and how persecuted Evangelical Holy-Rollers are, and that will be his new schtick on Capitol Hill - no more having to read "Green Eggs and Ham" - now he can just stand there and read "the ************* Bible"

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

He actually was an alcoholic.

......and a drug addict. He's said so. Why are you covering for the guy?

Glenn Beck is still an alcoholic and drug addict. He’s admitted as much in several interviews since 2005

www.drugalcoholcenters.info...

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Wall Street is giving boocoo bucks to both Clinton AND Trump...six months out, Trump says he'll need $1.6 BILLION WITH A "B" dollars to get through the election.

With all the high credit card interest and debit card charges rolling in, this is minor pay out. Why go with donations when being bought is much more convenient.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I'm ok with him getting back in the race if he wins Nebraska. As long as he also agrees to crawl in a hole and not be heard from again for at least a year if he loses.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
HA HA HA HA HA HA
HA HA HA HA HA HA
HA HA HA HA HA HA
HA HA HA HA HA HA
HA HA HA HA HA HA

Carly

That is all

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: yeahright
I'm ok with him getting back in the race if he wins Nebraska. As long as he also agrees to crawl in a hole and not be heard from again for at least a year if he loses.

Come on, can';t we just have him crawl into a hole now. Why wait?

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Never an alcoholic, drug addict, or mental patient who now believes that any candidate has a divine provenance to be president, fulfills and end-time prophecy, nor fasts until my candidate is nominated.

So because youre not a recovering addict or youve never had to face that sort of an issue, you believe that its ok to demean and put down others who have gone through it and recovered, and continue to do so?

That says more about your character then than them.........

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
There could be a more underhand reason that Cruz is talking about getting himself back in the race.

Roger Stone is reporting that the GOP held a closed meeting with lawyers this week in which they discussed:
1) unbinding delegates on the 1st ballot
2) coordinating floor challenges to unseat 100-200 Trump delegates to force trumps delegate count below 1237
3) persuading some of the Trump delegates who are actually planted Cruz delegates to stay in their hotel rooms for the 1st ballot to make it impossible for Trump to be nominated on the first ballot.

Stone claims he knows people that were at the meeting who fed the specific information to him and has gone to the lengths of naming the leaders involved in trying to come up with a plan to hijack the vote at the convention.

The plan, if true, appears to be to stack the rules committee and implement new rules that would essentially allow the established GOP insiders to pick the nominee.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   

So because youre not a recovering addict or youve never had to face that sort of an issue, you believe that its ok to demean and put down others who have gone through it and recovered, and continue to do so?

That says more about your character then than them.........

This was originally a thread about Ted Cruz. I answered one reply where I pointed out a Cruz sychophant is Glenn Beck. You have continued to make this a thread about Glenn Beck, addiction, and my character. I'm not demeaning anyone. So you consider everything that I mentioned about Glenn Beck and his irrational views in regards to Cruz are normal behavior? Take a poll, my friend. I'm confident that more people will agree with my view that Beck is a whack job. It seems the long term adverse effects of the drugs and alcohol are still impeding his normal brain function. You mention recovery. Obviously it appears Beck has never recovered.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join