It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ted Cruz Is Open To Unsuspending His Campaign If He Can Win Today's Nebraska's Primary

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   
This guy is the ultimate tool. I guess he'll decide to re-enter race after each remaining state. They should have a rule where it states if you run, then suspend or drop out, you can't run again in the same election.

Ever since Ted Cruz dropped out of the Republican presidential race last week, Glenn Beck and his co-hosts have been holding on to a sliver of hope that if Cruz could still somehow manage to win today's Republican primary in Nebraska, that would convince the Texas senator to unsuspend his campaign and re-enter the race.

www.rightwingwatch.org...

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

This guy can't get a clue..

great picture
remember when he punched, elbowed, and then swiped his wife (3 strikes) while "bowing out" of his campaign? Most embarrassing politician to watch

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   
After the total fiasco that ended in disaster last week, you would think we've seen everything.

I'm sure it will get even better.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Someone tell this moron he is suffering from massive dellussions.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Keep the charade going.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Somebody is really stoking his ego if he thinks he has even a sliver of a chance. It must have something to do with holding on to $$$$$$$. That's they only reason I can think of.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Does this mean he won't be shuffling for a seat in the Mighty One's administration?

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Somebody saw he suspended his campaign, said oh no ted you are not done yet, shoved his hand up his ass and started using ted as the puppet he is...

Probably his campaign funds are in deep red numbers and have to do whatever he can to get even

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Maybe Cruz is an MK-Ultra victim and the intelligence agencies are using him to help identify which civilians are the most gullible/stupid to be rooting for such a clown who thinks he could be president

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigent
Somebody saw he suspended his campaign, said oh no ted you are not done yet, shoved his hand up his ass and started using ted as the puppet he is...

Ya, his name is Glenn Beck.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
At this point, why would a Cruz supporter even think of supporting such a desperate, delusional human being as President?

He's failed and doubles down on his failure by acting like a WORM at every turn.

Cruzbots should be embarrassed at that alone. That their guy is so failed he can't even decide what he is doing on a weekly basis.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I’m sure Jebus will give him a miracle!

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

It's funny to see the people on here who use to like Glenn beck turn against him when he started exposing Trump

Keep in mind he was doing that long before Ted decided to run.....

Call him what you want , yes he's eccentric. But apparently he has enough common sense to not back Trump!

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Ted Cruz has been anointed by GOD...

That's a heavy duty endorsement!!

www.inquisitr.com...

and if his dad is CIA, well then he has some powerful friends that can turn up the heat on Donald. Just sayin...

If Trump drops out; might be time for a hummmmm moment, eh?
edit on 10-5-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: UnBreakable

It's funny to see the people on here who use to like Glenn beck turn against him when he started exposing Trump

Keep in mind he was doing that long before Ted decided to run.....

Call him what you want , yes he's eccentric. But apparently he has enough common sense to not back Trump!

Ya, Glenn Beck is the epitome of common sense and rationality. I know you don't like Trump, but you can't seriously prop up this former drug addict/mental patient as a serious argument. The guy's nuttier than squirrel sh!t.

Before CPAC tapped him for its keynote address, the Fox host's history was riddled with drugs and mental illness

www.thedailybeast.com...

Glenn Beck: God took Scalia to give America Ted Cruz as president

www.cnn.com...

Glenn Beck suggests Ted Cruz will fulfill Mormon end times prophecy

www.chron.com...

Glenn Beck: 'Join Me' in Fasting for Cruz and Country

www.newsmax.com...

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   
It says they hope that he stays in, not that he made such a statement(according to the quote you used). Well, regardless he has no chance and I'll be voting Trump once the time comes.

ETA: Read the article. Ok so he said he is open, but he isn't too serious it seems. He lacks faith.
edit on 10-5-2016 by Tiamat384 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

He actually was an alcoholic

And yes I have no problem giving kudos to people who turn their lives around and free themselves from their addictions and work on them every day

No I have no problem w people who find themselves in a dark places and come out the other side

What kind of person are you?

You look at someone who has had problems In their past, addictions , bad family life, heavy mistakes, and turn their life around as a BAD thing?

Pretty much invalidates to me any opinion you might have.

And honestly as someone who struggled w addiction and came out the other side thriving and turned MY life around
And as someone who helps other people do the same .....

I have to say what you've said on that matter makes you the exact reason why people don't seek out help and always feel judged!

You should be ashamed

No I look at his recovery as a badge of honor

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tiamat384
It says they hope that he stays in, not that he made such a statement(according to the quote you used). Well, regardless he has no chance and I'll be voting Trump once the time comes.

I quoted the headline of the article, adding the word 'today's, in case people didn't know the Nebraska primary occurs today.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I edited my post to add that I read it and saw. Still. He isn't serious about it; he doesn't think he has much of a chance and even if by some miracle he isn't saying outright he will.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
There are 36 delegates at stake here. Why would winning that state have anything to do with the total picture? He'd just get in again until California whacked him in the azz. not a good plan, Ted. Save yourself for next time so you can embarrass yourself all over again..
edit on 5/10/2016 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join