It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ted Cruz Is Open To Unsuspending His Campaign If He Can Win Today's Nebraska's Primary

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
This guy is like whack a mole.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Man how much does that guy drink. I like a beer or two but????

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

And this goes back to why does the GOP whant Clinton to win???

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

a reply to: UnBreakable
What kind of person are you?

Never an alcoholic, drug addict, or mental patient who now believes that any candidate has a divine provenance to be president, fulfills and end-time prophecy, nor fasts until my candidate is nominated.

So because youre not a recovering addict or youve never had to face that sort of an issue, you believe that its ok to demean and put down others who have gone through it and recovered, and continue to do so?

That says more about your character then than them.........

This was originally a thread about Ted Cruz. I answered one reply where I pointed out a Cruz sychophant is Glenn Beck. You have continued to make this a thread about Glenn Beck, addiction, and my character. I'm not demeaning anyone. So you consider everything that I mentioned about Glenn Beck and his irrational views in regards to Cruz are normal behavior? Take a poll, my friend. I'm confident that more people will agree with my view that Beck is a whack job. It seems the long term adverse effects of the drugs and alcohol are still impeding his normal brain function. You mention recovery. Obviously it appears Beck has never recovered.

No I addressed your response , in which your basis lead off w the person being a former "drug addict" which in itself was wrong.

You have said this before so a responded. The basis of your post was because you think Glenn beck is pushing this.

You brought up beck not me.....

I just addressed your incredibly ignorant and disgusting bigotry towards people who are recovering addicts, like for some reason they are bad people which in turn led me to the conclusion, that since your logic and reasoning are so weak in that basis, and downright nasty ( not surprised coming from a trump supporter) your opinions from now on are probably baseless and IMHO devoid of any actual thought and logic, beyond your own hatefulness...

Anyone who chooses too look at people negatively who have clearly conquered demons In their life, while pointing the finger, clearly needs to do some self reflection

You're dismissed
edit on 5/10/2016 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons
This guy is like whack a mole.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   

a reply to: UnBreakable
What kind of person are you?

Never an alcoholic, drug addict, or mental patient who now believes that any candidate has a divine provenance to be president, fulfills and end-time prophecy, nor fasts until my candidate is nominated.

So because youre not a recovering addict or youve never had to face that sort of an issue, you believe that its ok to demean and put down others who have gone through it and recovered, and continue to do so?

That says more about your character then than them.........

This was originally a thread about Ted Cruz. I answered one reply where I pointed out a Cruz sychophant is Glenn Beck. You have continued to make this a thread about Glenn Beck, addiction, and my character. I'm not demeaning anyone. So you consider everything that I mentioned about Glenn Beck and his irrational views in regards to Cruz are normal behavior? Take a poll, my friend. I'm confident that more people will agree with my view that Beck is a whack job. It seems the long term adverse effects of the drugs and alcohol are still impeding his normal brain function. You mention recovery. Obviously it appears Beck has never recovered.

No I addressed your response , in which your basis lead off w the person being a former "drug addict" which in itself was wrong.

You have said this before so a responded. The basis of your post was because you think Glenn beck is pushing this.

You brought up beck not me.....

I just addressed your incredibly ignorant and disgusting bigotry towards people who are recovering addicts, like for some reason they are bad people which in turn led me to the conclusion, that since your logic and reasoning are so weak in that basis, and downright nasty ( not surprised coming from a trump supporter) your opinions from now on are probably baseless and IMHO devoid of any actual thought and logic, beyond your own hatefulness...

Anyone who chooses too look at people negatively who have clearly conquered demons In their life, while pointing the finger, clearly needs to do some self reflection

You're dismissed

Yawn.

ETA: Again, he was a drug addict also. He himself has admitted it.
edit on 5jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join