It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human anatomy, ribs, have change in this reality, mandela effect

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: hidingthistime

originally posted by: TerryDon79

originally posted by: DutchMasterChief
a reply to: TerryDon79

Which is clearly not the case.

She was obviously refering to the pics of either Lamb with Wolf or Lamb with Lion which seems logical since this is the part that we are discussing.

I know what she was referring to and she was clearly being misleading.
I was not being misleading, yet, you surley are! Wow

I just proved that the statement "almost every picture is a lion and a lamb" is wrong.

Now, you can either accept google images and the proof or carry on moaning. I don't care either way.
the majority are a lion and lamb and you know it, just , stop, this is rediculous!

Google images says otherwise.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   

She was obviously refering to the pics of either Lamb with Wolf or Lamb with Lion which seems logical since this is the part that we are discussing.

I just proved that the statement "almost every picture is a lion and a lamb" is wrong.

Now, you can either accept google images and the proof or carry on moaning. I don't care either way.
the majority are a lion and lamb and you know it, just , stop, this is rediculous!

no it doesn't, ad you just buried a whole other page, and let people look for themselves.,..

enough
edit on 17-5-2016 by hidingthistime because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

no it doesn't, ad you just buried a whole other page, and let people look for themselves.,..

enough

That's what happens in threads. A post gets made one after the other until it rolls over to the next page.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   

a reply to: Greggers

I am serious, I am just sitting here waiting on this guys x-rays..... hope it shows something useful, and he is not just all gung-ho over nothing.

Err..okay, so had to "jump back in" here. What guy's xrays? I thought it was you who had no/tiny sternum and strange anatomy. I thought it was you who was getting an xray.

And please don't try to claim it wasn't you. It is clear on several posts throughout the thread that you did mean you. Notably someone has already asked you about this and as usual you have ignored them. Or is is because you are now frantically googling xray pictures to try and find something that matches your description and you're now saying "this guy" in case it is clearly a male skeleton and you are, as usual, trying to cover your backside when it is pointed out to you?

Sorry, but it really is beyond ridiculous, yes, this is skunk works and yes, you can post whatever you like (within reason) on this board, but just making stuff up is really not on.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Here are is x-rays, I said I can't get mine for a month or so as I am moving and too busy a nd hard to get an appointment etc, but a friend already got his done as he couldnt stand wondering anymore.

You have made 2 posts in this thread and they have both been so overcharged with bitterness it is ridiculous. Get over yourself.

Will post xrays soon as this phonne stops freezing...

edit on 18-5-2016 by hidingthistime because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Are you trying to say that those x-rays do not depict normal human anatomy? If so, congratulations -- you've just made a falsifiable thesis. I believe it's the first one you've made. Pat yourself on the back. It's a good first step.

Now all we need is a doctor to review these.

They don't look unusual to me.
edit on 18-5-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 03:47 AM
link   
I am waiting for one of our doctors or nurses to verify, the kidneys low as we remember, heart left, ribs start higher than yours, no giant sternum in way etc...

He has an mri scan or something too??? He just moved as well, and is looking for those for me.

When I am finished moving and unpacked a bit, I want to get all mine done too.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: hidingthistime

That middle image seems to show the Superior vena cava in the appropriate location.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Another difference is, we never had bone behind our eyes like you, we just had giant holes, not indented bones with tiny holes for the optic nerves to go through, it was just 2 big eye sockets "holes" in the skull...

It is like you guys are a more efficient upgrade or something.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 03:57 AM
link   

X-Ray's look fine.

Hearts in the right place, bendy spine, ribs look fine.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Another difference is, we never had bone behind our eyes like you, we just had giant holes, not indented bones with tiny holes for the optic nerves to go through, it was just 2 big eye sockets "holes" in the skull...

It is like you guys are a more efficient upgrade or something.

It probably just seemed that way because of shadows and the way people draw them.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 04:25 AM
link   

X-Ray's look fine.

are you a medical professional? No? Then stop trying to bury the meat of my threads again, I will just repost it again and again as you bury it, so the right people can see it eventually.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 04:26 AM
link   

X-Ray's look fine.

are you a medical professional? No? Then stop trying to bury the meat of my threads again, I will just repost it again and again as you bury it, so the right people can see it eventually.

Seriously? The X-rays are fine.

As for burying? I'm commenting on a post. Grow up.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 04:31 AM
link   

X-Ray's look fine.

I was just talking to a nurse who says they are not normal, are you a nurse, a doctor? Do you have training reading xrays?, no? Then you have no idea.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Look at drawings of skeletons and you'll see that nobody forgets the central sternum or front-splaying ribs (and how could you?) You can't miss the details we anatomy ME-ers find so odd, because they never were 'odd' in this history. If you don't see anything odd you recall the skeleton and anatomy as it always has been in this history. What we are saying is there is a possible alternate history that me, OP and others were previously living with.

In my timeline evolution did not close up the front of the rib cages and they were larger and further down in the chest. In this timeline all animals now have (or are expected to have) long sternums and chest ribs that meet up with back ribs in the middle (like a closed box). Animal skeletons, dino skeletons, these all look similarly alien to me now, and I had only recently been researching paleontology prior to noticing these changes. I saw a lot of bones, a lot of skeletons, and none of them looked quite like how they all resemble today.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 04:35 AM
link   

X-Ray's look fine.

I was just talking to a nurse who says they are not normal, are you a nurse, a doctor? Do you have training reading xrays?, no? Then you have no idea.

Because I'm not a doctor or a nurse, I can't possibly know how to interpret an X-ray?

I'm not a meteorologist, but I can tell when it's raining.

The X-rays are fine.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Orborus

What we are saying is there is a possible alternate history that me, OP and others were previously living with.

The OP is saying that her (and her friend) have different anatomies from us. The x-ray images she provided show that her friend's superior vena cava is in the appropriate position. The x-ray images show a normal rib cage. Though the subject seems a bit on the "chunky" side, judging from the lateral view.
edit on 5/18/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 04:41 AM
link   

X-Ray's look fine.

Because I'm not a doctor or a nurse, I can't possibly know how to interpret an X-ray?

The X-rays are fine.
why dont you do a side by side comparison or something, do you know how to tell where the kidneys and heart are? Are you saying the nurse I am talking with is lying to me? And I should believe you, who has been bullying me and mocking the whole ME in other threads, over an actual professional?

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 04:45 AM
link   

X-Ray's look fine.

The X-rays are fine.
why dont you do a side by side comparison or something, do you know how to tell where the kidneys and heart are?
Because I'm on my phone and can't upload images. Do I know how to tell? Yes.

Are you saying the nurse I am talking with is lying to me?
Yes

And I should believe you,
You wouldn't believe me if I ripped open my chest and showed you so, no.

who has been bullying me and mocking the whole ME in other threads, over an actual professional?
If I had been bullying you and mocking you you would have alerted a mod and my posts would have been removed. As for other threads, I commented with 1 reply in 1 rant post.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 04:51 AM
link   

I believe yours is like all the pictures here, no need to rip open your chest.

Seeing so many other medical anomolies in this world, I would say it is quite unreasonable and self serving to actually think the nurse is lying to me.

Come on now. Why would she lie? Why woud any of us lie? We love the ridicule? No, we just can't hide this truth....wow

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join