It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human anatomy, ribs, have change in this reality, mandela effect

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Obviously i dont have a picture of myself if i am "hiding"this time...

That is quite the cheezy site...wow....lol

I have dirty blonde strawberry blond with white hair. Green/blue eyes, and i am not a hybrid, but if there were such a thing, I would think you guys were the new version with your new bods....mine is a little more simple than yours...

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: destination now

Well, if you genuinly believe a person is delusional, and keep degrading them and belittleing them and jumping in with rude condescention....... then whos really the fool here???

If i think someone is deusional, I certainly dont engage them, let alone set them to some standard as if they owe me something....

Also, this is not a thread about spelling and the inconviences of phone keyboards.... have anything to add about anatomy or something new to add??

Lmao.... wow

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: hidingthistime

Well that was my first reply on a 28 page thread, so I don't keep jumping in. In fact the few posters who have repeatedly tried to reason with you, have in fact kept your thread alive, notably most have said their piece, been rudely rebutted by you, and have just left the thread. Lets face it, there isn't much you can argue with "well it's not your timeline that's changed" nonsense. So your thread would probably be about 3 pages long if sceptical posters had not kept replying.

So I'll leave it at that. There is absolutely nothing more can be said about your claims of changing anatomy, unless of course you can provide an xray proving your claim. You can continue talking to yourself and the one or two other posters who believe in the possibility of timeline changes in the way you claim they happen, and the rest of us can continue in our mundane, normal lives, knowing that our lungs still work and that our hearts are in the right place!

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Well thanks for the uneccessary passive agressive, emotionally abusive posts. Take care....

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

That actually has to do with climate change, not timelines. The change in sunset location is due to changes in light refraction on the horizon.
www.isuma.tv...

Really Phage? Some guy mumbling about climate change. So how does that work exactly?

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

There is nothing abnormal about the moon. There is nothing abnormal about the length of a day. There is nothing abnormal about the spelling of Berenstain. And there is nothing abnormal about anatomical drawings.

"There is nothing abnormal!"

Calm down Phage, there is nothing abnormal right now relax, here breathe in this bag.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

So your thread would probably be about 3 pages long if sceptical posters had not kept replying.

Or they ruined the thread for people who did actually want to share their experience.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: DutchMasterChief

So your thread would probably be about 3 pages long if sceptical posters had not kept replying.

Or they ruined the thread for people who did actually want to share their experience.

Exactly, I really felt flamed out of any decent discussion, all of my cool links and videos keep getting buried under pages of nonsense, and it feels as if it is quite deliberate trolling...hopeflly the admin I am talking to has time to weed through soon...

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: hidingthistime

originally posted by: DutchMasterChief

Exactly, I really felt flamed out of any decent discussion, all of my cool links and videos keep getting buried under pages of nonsense, and it feels as if it is quite deliberate trolling...hopeflly the admin I am talking to has time to weed through soon...

Interestingly enough, I initially thought your OP was a deliberate troll. Then I thought maybe you were serious, and I attempted to have a discussion with you.

I'm still not entirely convinced you're serious.

edit on 17-5-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

I am serious, I am just sitting here waiting on this guys x-rays..... hope it shows something useful, and he is not just all gung-ho over nothing.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I know it is trolling, when for example, It is like with typing in isaiah 11:6, almost every picture is a lion and a lamb, and they kept saying "you typed in lion and lamb!" To me, refusing to type in isaiah 11:6 and see for themselves, the residual memory on google still.

Wolf and lamb is sinister and scary, and in isaiah 11:6 now....scary, like the "BAD WOLF" episode on dr.who!

So every bible says wolf now, yet every picture still shows lion.... why?..
edit on 17-5-2016 by hidingthistime because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   

I know it is trolling, when for example, It is like with typing in isaiah 11:6, almost every picture is a lion and a lamb, and they kept saying "you typed in lion and lamb!" To me, refusing to type in isaiah 11:6 and see for themselves, the residual memory on google still.

Wolf and lamb is sinister and scary, and in isaiah 11:6 now....scary, like the "BAD WOLF" episode on dr.who!

Mir when you type it into Google and go to images, the SECOND IMAGE is if ALL the animals and THIRD IMAGE is of a wolf and lamb?

The text with those image still says "lion and lamb".

edit on 1752016 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

a reply to: Greggers

I am serious, I am just sitting here waiting on this guys x-rays..... hope it shows something useful, and he is not just all gung-ho over nothing.

I thought you were getting YOUR X-Ray?

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Whenever I make an exremly valid point, you show up and bury it in the thread, let people look for themselves, how about that? Instead of your twisted take to hide truth....

www.google.ca...:6&client=tablet-android-samsung&prmd=inv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwja0_u99-HMAhVGwmMKHWZzDEoQ_AUIB ygB&biw=1024&bih=600

biblehub.com...

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

How was I hiding the truth?

For gods sake woman. Google Isaiah 11:6 then go to images. 2nd image is of all the animals and a little girl, third is of a wolf and a lamb, 5th is all plus a little girl.

The only person burying or hiding anything is you. Any evidence to counter your sacred ME is "trolling" or "burying the truth". You can't even accept your memory is faulty.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   

So every bible says wolf now, yet every picture still shows lion.... why?..

How could residual memory be on Google? Is Google stuck between timelines?

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Whenever I make an exremly valid point, you show up and bury it in the thread, let people look for themselves, how about that? Instead of your twisted take to hide truth....

www.google.ca...:6&client=tablet-android-samsung&prmd=inv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwja0_u99-HMAhVGwmMKHWZzDEoQ_AUIB ygB&biw=1024&bih=600

biblehub.com...

I tried to edit the google image link to isaiah 11:6 and it will only go to isaiah 11, very strange, so people will have to type it in and search images themselves.

As for the trolls, enough is enough, use your own brain and stop burying the information in my threads with your nonsense.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   

It was definitely a Lion.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

biblehub.com...

I tried to edit the google image link to isaiah 11:6 and it will only go to isaiah 11, very strange, so people will have to type it in and search images themselves.
Google images for Isaiah 11:6

As for the trolls, enough is enough, use your own brain and stop burying the information in my threads with your nonsense.
If anyone is trolling, report them to the mods.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

How was I hiding the truth?

For gods sake woman. Google Isaiah 11:6 then go to images. 2nd image is of all the animals and a little girl, third is of a wolf and a lamb, 5th is all plus a little girl.

The only person burying or hiding anything is you. Any evidence to counter your sacred ME is "trolling" or "burying the truth". You can't even accept your memory is faulty.
stop trying to manipulate what people think by making untrue statements to push your agenda, let people look for themselves, clearly, the FIRST PICTURE, and the MAJORITY, are of a lion and lamb, with the proper quote people remember, get your head out of the sand!

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join