It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human anatomy, ribs, have change in this reality, mandela effect

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: hidingthistime

In my "what do we have in commom" thread, we seem to be mostly green eyed and rh neg, and blond/red headed etc, who are experiencing this effect...

Now this is laughable,

So a few posters (very few) have some similarities and this is what you concluding.

less than 10 people listed the things and and lucky if half of those had things in common, some had a positive blood type and different colored eyes.

We also mostly have ufo and abduction recall, as well as missing time etc

Mostly?

From what I have read so far, you have serious issues, no wonder you are terrified.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   

the image would be in your brain as it is mine

Do you have a photographic memory?

you are taking things out of context now and obviously just reading things the way you want to.

Hmmmm,

if others do this as you claim, why cant you just be remembering things as you want to, why cant you be taking things out of context?

Saying others have an agenda and how readers should see it clearly is a joke, you have delusions and are using ATS like many before you to validate them.

People hearing voices have done this, even though an example of something might be posted like a video where one says they hear a voice saying this then another posters with similar delusions posts they hear voices as well but they hear something else being said, instead of this being verification that they are suffering it somehow becomes validation that the voices are real, just that in the same video or sound clip they are saying different things to different people.

Exactly like the Mandela effect, different people remember different things, what this verifies is that there are more than just two timelines for you and others alike.

ATS never ceases to amaze me, some posters are so awake and know things so massive in scale, so world changing yet they cant realize the simple little things that if noticed would change everything they think they believe or in your case know.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   

With austrailia for example, people showing me over and over again where austrailia is NoW is rediculouse! I KNOW WHERE IT IS NOW......i am talking about where it USED TO BE......

Have you been to Australia?

If So, How did you get there, plane? Sailing?

Did you do the navigating?

OR did you look at maps that may have changed because maybe the maps you saw were not to proper scale?

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: damwel
You need to go back to school. There's nothing changed ribs always attached in the front. There is no third eye position. Pineal gland hasn't moved its just called the third eye. I do believe in the Mandela effect just not what you are pointing out

So what part of the Mandela Effect do you believe in?

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
To the people who keep posting memory links over and over, here is my answer...

originally posted by: hidingthistime
Witnessing an event and recalling it in a different way is much different than ingrained memories though.

I have use the word "Milk" for an example before... it is ingrained in your brain through nearly every day use. It is a common knowledge word, we dont even have to think about.

If tomorrow it shows up as always being spelled "merlk", people will notice, and it is in no way the same as two different people witnessing the same event and having a different perspective.

MILK, is burned in our brain, ad MERLK, would sure as hell look alien!

To the people who keep asking questions that have been answered over and over, GO BACK AND READ THE WHOLE THREAD!

To the thread burying trolls, I do not owe you a reply.

To the patient and mature people looking for sincere answers, thank you SOOOOO much for your patience, sorry if I may have fed the trolls. I am from canada eh, we may be a bit too polite at times I hear.....lol

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

To the people who keep posting memory links over and over, here is my answer...

Witnessing an event and recalling it in a different way is much different than ingrained memories though.

I have use the word "Milk" for an example before... it is ingrained in your brain through nearly every day use. It is a common knowledge word, we dont even have to think about.

If tomorrow it shows up as always being spelled "merlk", people will notice, and it is in no way the same as two different people witnessing the same event and having a different perspective.

MILK, is burned in our brain, ad MERLK, would sure as hell look alien!

To the people who keep asking questions that have been answered over and over, GO BACK AND READ THE WHOLE THREAD!

To the thread burying trolls, I do not owe you a reply.

To the patient and mature people looking for sincere answers, thank you SOOOOO much for your patience, sorry if I may have fed the trolls. I am from canada eh, we may be a bit too polite at times I hear.....lol

If you don't want people who disagree with you to continue to respond to you, perhaps a public discussion forum is not the appropriate place for you. Maybe you could ask people who agree with your thesis (whatever that thesis might be -- it's not entirely clear, to be honest) to PM you so you can set up a private group where you can all discuss without having to entertain alternate points of view.

I've read the entire thread, and I haven't seen anyone do any of the things you've accused them of.

I do see people who disagree with you. And you have to understand, on the internet, each post is an invitation for civil discourse (if not uncivil, which I try to avoid).

As far as your first truly falsifiable claim goes, I'd say it's been falsified. Those X-rays appear normal. However, if you can find a doctor on this forum somewhere who can verify your claims, I'm sure we'll listen.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

I am not here to try to convince skeptics, I am here looking for answers. I owe you nothing, this is for me, not you.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

So you only want people who agree with you to post in this DISCUSSION?

Not going to happen.

This is ATS. Not your own private forum. If that's what you want, the means are out there for you.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   

(post by DutchMasterChief removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

a reply to: Greggers

I am not here to try to convince skeptics, I am here looking for answers. I owe you nothing, this is for me, not you.

Actually, it's for all of us. It is a discussion forum. You started a thread. Everyone is free to participate, provided they do not violate the TOS.

All of the above still applies. If you want to converse only with people who agree with you, this may not be the appropriate venue.

I've actually gone a fair way toward helping you get the answers you seek, as the first step is to come up with a falsifiable explanation. Without one, you can NEVER find an answer.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

I am here looking for answers.

The answer is Confabulation, but you appear not interested in the facts!

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 18-5-2016 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

It is just a theory you are trying to push. No proof that this is what causes the same memories among some people.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: DutchMasterChief

It is just a theory you are trying to push. No proof that this is what causes the same memories among some people.

You mean apart from all the scientific studies that proves confabulation exists?

Where's all the scientific studies into ME being caused by an alternate timeline?

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

originally posted by: DutchMasterChief

You mean apart from all the scientific studies that proves confabulation exists?

Where's all the scientific studies into ME being caused by an alternate timeline?

Sorry but Confabulation isn't a satisfactory explaination for me.
See page 2 of Mandela Effect Theory thread if you're interested in a logical reason why it should be dismissed.

Btw confabulation has been thrown around a lot lately.
I guess a few people learnt a new word this week...

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35 >>

join