It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human anatomy, ribs, have change in this reality, mandela effect

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha
a reply to: hidingthistime

There is nothing strange, all I see is a normal human anatomy: picture 3 shows the sternum really clearly, just like any other normal sternum. Picture 2 shows the heart really clearly, see that sort of balloon shape right in the middle? That's the heart, in its usual place and usual shape too. Picture 3 also shows the heart in the middle. Picture 3 shows the top ribs clearly connected to the sternum (as the top 7 should be). The kidneys in picture 1 look in the right place too although I should mark the pic to show you.

I'm sorry but I don't see anything strange.

May I have your permission to download the 4 pictures to my mobile phone and show them to a doctor tomorrow or Friday?
yes, by all means, take a closer look.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

I also agree with you, the more I look at his pictures, while his kidneys may be low etc, I feel his spine is thick like the spines here etc, but if there are some things it would be good to know, but to be quite honest, his is still nothing compared to what I expect mine to look like... a little dissapointing, but at least he was willing to put himself out there.

The other nurse said there are some oddities though, but I dont know what to look for. She said low kidneys, and maybe small liver znd lower, but still not what I expect from mine.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: AcerM

originally posted by: Chadwickus

This is called Argumentum ad populum

Even if a million people agree with you, it doesn't make it correct.

there is group of people who shares whole alternative memoryline (everything is different) and they start to realise it
if it were JUST me, and if all of our memories werent exactly the same, I would have gladly dismissed it all by now, but I just cant.... life would be so much easier.

After seeing the Mediterranean sea yesterday, I was again put in shock. Spain is now touching morocco and italy is nearly touching greece, the whole Mediterranean is squished together now, and I was just looking at this recently as italy is on way too much of an angle and should be more straight up and down.

There used to be a gap the size of spain, at the entrance of the Mediterranean, and now it is instead closed in and nearly touching. I went on many a cruise ship through there and looked at that part of the map a LOT....

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: hidingthistime
yes, by all means, take a closer look.

Thank you, I'll download them and show them to a couple of doctors, to see what they tell me. If necessary at the weekend I'll try to mark the interpretations and repost the pictures, but I won't promise as that will take time, which I don't usually have, especially at the weekend when the children are home.

I also agree with you, the more I look at his pictures, while his kidneys may be low etc, I feel his spine is thick like the spines here etc, but if there are some things it would be good to know, but to be quite honest, his is still nothing compared to what I expect mine to look like... a little dissapointing, but at least he was willing to put himself out there.

I see one of the kidneys in pic 1,in the right place, on the left, but I don't know how to explain it to you without pointing with my finger! lol

The other nurse said there are some oddities though, but I dont know what to look for. She said low kidneys, and maybe small liver znd lower, but still not what I expect from mine.

She said low kidney? I don't see that but, like I said, I will take them to work with me and come back to you at the weekend.

But my verdict, looking at the pictures, is of a normal person, with normal anatomy. Nothing different.

Hiding, where do you think the heart is in the xray?
edit on 18-5-2016 by Agartha because: Added quote and question.

edit on 18-5-2016 by Agartha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 06:17 AM
link   

That is what I thought, but I didnt feel comfortable talking about it with the trolls when I know they shout no, no, no!!!!!! With out even knowing what they are looking at! Lol

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   

That is what I thought, but I didnt feel comfortable talking about it with the trolls when I know they shout no, no, no!!!!!! With out even knowing what they are looking at! Lol

So you can also see there's nothing strange about this anatomy?

Where did you think the heart was? You originally said it was on the left.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Even though 3 of us told you it was fine, we were trolling? As for not knowing what we're looking at...I've had my chest xrayed quite a few times. So has my wife. I know chest X-rays.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   

I had thought it was the shadow in the right hand side showing his heart from the back...

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

Even though 3 of us told you it was fine, we were trolling? As for not knowing what we're looking at...I've had my chest xrayed quite a few times. So has my wife. I know chest X-rays.
honestly, I would really be surprised if you actually have a wife, because I feel like I am talking to a teenager when you post, I am not even sure you are old enough to be on here to be quite honest.

That is just how you come across to me, not as a rational adult, but just some kid trying to be disruptive.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

honestly, I would really be surprised if you actually have a wife, because I feel like I am talking to a teenager when you post, I am not even sure you are old enough to be on here to be quite honest.
ad hominems. Nice.

That is just how you come across to me, not as a rational adult, but just some kid trying to be disruptive.
As opposed to an adult thinking they're from a different timeline and their anatomy is mixed up?

As for being disruptive....I've responded to posts, called out your lying, shown you that people have faulty memories, yet you dismiss EVIDENCE for FANTASY.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   

I find it funny that anyone who doesn't agree with you gets called a troll, trying to hide evidence, spamming, mixing words, lying and countless other attacks you have done.

You do realise this is a discussion forum? Threads are open to everyone who wants to participate, be it in favour, against or in the middle. It's not a place to have a single opinion blanketed everywhere. If that's what you want, you'll have to create your own forum or find one for your specifics.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   

That.. doesn't even make sense in a geological way (it is and was for a very long time - millions of years up to now - nearly landlocked by the Strait of Gibraltar). Or in a biological way (as it's nearly landlocked it is warmer and saltier, so specialized species live there, diverging from the Atlantic ones). Or several other ways to look at it scientifically.

I think that there must be something else wrong..
Maybe it would be wise to let a professional take a look at the mental situation?
Because, and I do not want to attack or humilate or even insult you, but this thing with the Mediterranean Sea is nothing alike to "Berenstein" or something else which exists mainly in the fantasy or media-world. This is a huge body of water. With plenty, plenty evidences of low tides, sedimentation, existence of the Strait of Gibraltar for a very long time, etc.

This can't be faked without a completely over-the-top amount of energy.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   

I had thought it was the shadow in the right hand side showing his heart from the back...

I think we see the descending colon there but I am not 100% sure, I will ask.
Also the heart, like other posters have said, shows on the top left the superior vena cava, and on the right of the sternum you can also see the pulmonary trunk and aortic arch.... you can't get wrong with that.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha

I think we see the descending colon there but I am not 100% sure, I will ask.
Also the heart, like other posters have said, shows on the top left the superior vena cava, and on the right of the sternum you can also see the pulmonary trunk and aortic arch.... you can't get wrong with that.
isnt that crazy high for a colon though? That is one weird shadow, still stumping me.... maybe the giant liver?

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   

isnt that crazy high for a colon though? That is one weird shadow, still stumping me.... maybe the giant liver?

Part of the descending colon..... I need to get my books out! lol
I'm not sure about what that shadow is, I will need to ask a doctor. But the heart is really really clear.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: AcerM

originally posted by: Chadwickus

This is called Argumentum ad populum

Even if a million people agree with you, it doesn't make it correct.

there is group of people who shares whole alternative memoryline (everything is different) and they start to realise it
if it were JUST me, and if all of our memories werent exactly the same, I would have gladly dismissed it all by now, but I just cant.... life would be so much easier.

After seeing the Mediterranean sea yesterday, I was again put in shock. Spain is now touching morocco and italy is nearly touching greece, the whole Mediterranean is squished together now, and I was just looking at this recently as italy is on way too much of an angle and should be more straight up and down.

There used to be a gap the size of spain, at the entrance of the Mediterranean, and now it is instead closed in and nearly touching. I went on many a cruise ship through there and looked at that part of the map a LOT....

I occasionally hop on this thread to see how it evolves, and I must say, reading what you state here about the Mediterranean makes me fear even more for your well-being.

The Strait of Gibraltar has been 14 - 44km wide for as long as I can remember. It has quite a bit of history behind it too (understatement), I suggest you pull up a wiki for it and look at all the wonderfull pictures we have of both coastlines, visible in the same picture.
As ManFromEurope has already told you, there's way too much biological, geological and scientific evidence to support that fact.

The only deduction I can make is that the cruises you took never passed the Strait, and you were looking at maps either of different continents or older then 5.9 million years. How you can fit the size of Spain into the opening of the Mediterranean Sea is well beyond rational.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   
The angle of my friends ribs, as opposed to these ribs does look a bit different to me..

edit on 18-5-2016 by hidingthistime because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   
You need to go back to school. There's nothing changed ribs always attached in the front. There is no third eye position. Pineal gland hasn't moved its just called the third eye. I do believe in the Mandela effect just not what you are pointing out
edit on Wed May 18th, 2016 by damwel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Fitting song lyrics for this conundrum. .......

edit on 18-5-2016 by hidingthistime because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   

I prefer this one myself.

Or

edit on 1852016 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join