It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human anatomy, ribs, have change in this reality, mandela effect

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: hidingthistime
lame explanation, that should not even have to BE an explanation...l

Just look at all the common "quotations" and you will clearly see that it is a very accurate explanation.

You really are in that big river!

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

originally posted by: hellobruce

you are going to argue that when they all show lions?..

Let us see.... Do a google search for lion and lamb...

Surprise surprise, the result shows pictures of lions and lambs!!!!

This means there is a conspiracy!
it was a search for isaiah 11:6.....
not lion and lamb. Why would that show up if it were ever wolf and lamb, it never was wolf, wolf is new. Period.

Because it's a paragraph with quite a few animals in it. They're not single sentences. That also means they can put all or any of the animals together in a picture.
you are really in denial.....
Yet you deny any other explanation than ME. Yeah, I'M the one in denial lol

any avid bibile reader would know it never said wolf there....
And you said you were a JW. They're well known for editing bibles to suit their own needs.

look in the comments section of this video, people came in wanting to disprove it, ended up crying instead...
So? Comments on a video don't mean a thing. I'm sure there's probably a Nibiru, flat earth and space is fake comment on nearly every video comment section on YouTube. Doesn't make them true.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   
My phone said 29 pages a min ago, then went down to 21? Weird, wonder what is getting deleted?

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   

not lion and lamb. Why would that show up if it were ever wolf and lamb, it never was wolf, wolf is new. Period.

Because it's a paragraph with quite a few animals in it. They're not single sentences. That also means they can put all or any of the animals together in a picture.

And you said you were a JW. They're well known for editing bibles to suit their own needs.

look in the comments section of this video, people came in wanting to disprove it, ended up crying instead...
So? Comments on a video don't mean a thing. I'm sure there's probably a Nibiru, flat earth and space is fake comment on nearly every video comment section on YouTube. Doesn't make them true.
it no longer says that in ANY bibles, JW or otherwise, no matter the age of it, get it? Nope, "you cant handle the truth!" Lol

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   

My phone said 29 pages a min ago, then went down to 21? Weird, wonder what is getting deleted?

Nothing. It's a glitch that sometimes happens. You'll notice that if you scrolled down it would just be blank.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   

it no longer says that in ANY bibles, JW or otherwise, no matter the age of it, get it?
As I said. JWs are known for editing bibles. It can change year to year sometimes.

Nope, "you cant handle the truth!" Lol
Is that the quote from a few good soldiers?

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Ok, cool. I will believe you on that one. A glitch... Feels good to agree with SOMETHING at least, as I dont like to argue, but I also can not compromise my integrity.... tough balance man.... you 2 are relentless as well... I am going to feel realllly sorry for you if something happens that is finally proof enough for you. It is a scary thing at first, then you have to just get a bit numb to it...

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   

it no longer says that in ANY bibles, JW or otherwise, no matter the age of it, get it?
As I said. JWs are known for editing bibles. It can change year to year sometimes.

if it were still in ONE version, just ONE, but it wont be...

And yes.....lol

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Oops, double post...
edit on 16-5-2016 by hidingthistime because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Sure. Because you're right and all the bibles ever made are wrong?

And yes.....lol
Wow! I just proved your memory isn't photographic by naming a film wrong. It's not called a few good soldiers. It's called a few good men.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   

And yes.....lol
Wow! I just proved your memory isn't photographic by naming a film wrong. It's not called a few good soldiers. It's called a few good men.
a few good men, whatever, I never watched it myself, I just hear the quote all the time, so that example is not in the same category as everyday things I am familiar with, like 99% of army movies, I wont have a clue, as I dont pay attention to that stuff, no duh, not my thing, now if Waynes world changed from "party time, excellent", to "party time, fabulous" or something, I would be paying attention and arguing about it for the rest of my life that it was "excellent"...

Nice try though, did you get a little rush of excitement? You seem ecstatic about your little trick, pat youself on the back for me!

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   

And yes.....lol
a few good men, whatever, I never watched it myself, I just hear the quote all the time, so that example is not in the same category as everyday things I am familiar with, like 99% of army movies, I wont have a clue, as I dont pay attention to that stuff, no duh, not my thing, now if Waynes world changed from "party time, excellent", to "party time, fabulous" or something, I would be paying attention and arguing about it for the rest of my life that it was "excellent"...

Nice try though, did you get a little rush of excitement? You seem ecstatic about your little trick, pat youself on the back for me!

Of course. I should have known you would have an excuse for that too.

That's all this thread is. One long, drawn-out excuse for why you don't have a faulty memory. Just like the other ones you created.

Didn't you create one about having been hypnotised and losing part of your memory? I think we have a possible link!

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   

I have never been hypnotized. You are a bit of a bully eh....

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 01:23 AM
link   

-You made a thread in 2013 about having memory problems.
-3 months later is your first thread about ME.
-18 months after that you made another ME thread.
-9 months after that you make 2 more ME threads.

There's your "mysterious reason".

Now, you might think I'm being a bully. I'm not. I have said the logical answer is faulty memory and you've denied it from the moment I posted about it, but your thread history shows you have a faulty memory.

2+2 does = 4 in this case.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 01:45 AM
link   

-You made a thread in 2013 about having memory problems.
-3 months later is your first thread about ME.
-18 months after that you made another ME thread.
-9 months after that you make 2 more ME threads.

There's your "mysterious reason".

Now, you might think I'm being a bully. I'm not. I have said the logical answer is faulty memory and you've denied it from the moment I posted about it, but your thread history shows you have a faulty memory.

2+2 does = 4 in this case.
wow, stalker much?

I still do not see your point, we are just going to have to agree to disagree, you are going to have to accept that some things are ingrained in peoples memories and some memories people discard because they aren't important etc. .

Get it?

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I also had a different username before 2013, and talked about with that account starting in 2007.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 01:50 AM
link   

" This is not some joke, it is terrifying. "

Actually, it is just a silly joke.

your friend is a bully too.... great team.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 06:29 AM
link   

ATS Skunk Works: This forum is dedicated to the all-important highly speculative topics that may not be substantiated by many, if any facts and span the spectrum of topics discussed on ATS. Readers and users should be aware that extreme theories without corroboration are embraced in this forum. Discussion topics and follow-up responses in this forum will likely tend to lean in favor of conspiracies, scandals, and cover-ups. Members who would seek to refute such theories should be mindful of AboveTopSecret.com's tradition of focusing on conspiracy theory, cover-ups, and scandals.

We get it, your opinion is that all of this ME is due to faulty memory. After mentioning this 10 times it kinda becomes trolling.

Why would you keep visiting this thread posting the same thing over and over if it's not about getting a kick out of being pathetic?

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   

See, you are pathetic, she never said she had general memory problems. The only reason you are trolling this thread is because it is easy to be the smartass debunker here.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: hidingthistime

Stalking? HAHA. I looked at your thread history. Hardly stalking.

Of course you wouldn't see my point. God forbid that you admit that you have afailty memory like the rest of us.

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join