It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human anatomy, ribs, have change in this reality, mandela effect

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: hidingthistime

So your "bible" is a picture book for children at Sunday school, who may not know what a wolf is but would know what a lion is!

Also
www.andrewcorbett.net...
edit on 15-5-2016 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

You are avoiding this, go check, and I agree, that is why I studied so many translation for myself when I left, as I saw they were full of BS......

What am I avoiding? hellobruce and myself have already given you answers. It's you that is denying what we say.
you are avoiding looking at isaiah in every different bible possible, for starters... go look.

I don't need to. You've not proven a single thing. I can make stuff up too. Watch.

OMG!!!!! There used to be a bit in the bible that said unicorns were riding dinosaurs! It's not there now though!!!! OMG. MANDELA EFFECT!!!

See how easy it is?
go look, pleassssssse prove me wrong, remove this burden from me! Prove it to yourself, you are hardcore avoiding this......this is the kind of proof you keep asking for, GO LOOK, I WISH I was wrong!

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   

You are avoiding this, go check, and I agree, that is why I studied so many translation for myself when I left, as I saw they were full of BS......

What am I avoiding? hellobruce and myself have already given you answers. It's you that is denying what we say.
you are avoiding looking at isaiah in every different bible possible, for starters... go look.

I don't need to. You've not proven a single thing. I can make stuff up too. Watch.

OMG!!!!! There used to be a bit in the bible that said unicorns were riding dinosaurs! It's not there now though!!!! OMG. MANDELA EFFECT!!!

See how easy it is?
go look, pleassssssse prove me wrong, remove this burden from me! Prove it to yourself, you are hardcore avoiding this......this is the kind of proof you keep asking for, GO LOOK, I WISH I was wrong!

It's not proof as I can't say what it was compared to what it should be. I haven't read the bible from start to end in 17 years.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   

See how easy it is?

It's not proof as I can't say what it was compared to what it should be. I haven't read the bible from start to end in 17 years.
I put up 4 pictures of the way it was before, it was the lion and the lamb, it changed.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

So your "bible" is a picture book for children at Sunday school, who may not know what a wolf is but would know what a lion is!
ummmm no, dont be silly now, come on, that is how it was before, the lion and the lamb, now changed in all the bibles, but remains on some pictures.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   

See how easy it is?

I put up 4 pictures of the way it was before, it was the lion and the lamb, it changed.

You put up pictures of a lion with a lamb that you can find with a Google search comprising of "lion and lamb".

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Look how creepy the new wolf and lamb pictures are too, not bibleish like the old lion and lamb ones, but bizarre... cartoony

www.google.ca... yCPYQ_AUIBygB&biw=1024&bih=600

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   

See how easy it is?

You put up pictures of a lion with a lamb that you can find with a Google search comprising of "lion and lamb".

Isaiah 11:6, those are isaiah 11:6 memes...... all lions, but now says wolf in the bible...

www.google.ca...:6&client=tablet-android-samsung&prmd=inv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjHk93I5N3MAhVL2mMKHSsvDlkQ_AUIB ygB&biw=1024&bih=600
edit on 15-5-2016 by hidingthistime because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Look how creepy the new wolf and lamb pictures are too, not bibleish like the old lion and lamb ones, but bizarre... cartoony

You want cuddly ones for kids?

Change the search to wolf and lamb and you get THESE

Some look quite cuddly and nice.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   

See how easy it is?

Isaiah 11:6, those are isaiah 11:6 memes...... all lions, but now says wolf in the bible...

Seriously?!
Your proof of the bible changing is memes?!

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   

See how easy it is?

Seriously?!
you are grasping at straws here man, it is pretty easy to see with this one, come on, you are going to argue that when they all show lions?.. your denial is deeeeeeep! Wow

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   

See how easy it is?

Seriously?!
you are grasping it straws here man, it is pretty easy to see with this one, come on, you are going to argue that when they all show lions?.. your deial is deeeeeeep! Wow

OMG! I just found out something!
They're covering up unicorns!

They're memes, it must be true.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   

I agree they look cuddly but I have never seen them before today, being an ex JW, I sure would have! Lol.... you can't deny this one, it is changing right now....in a few weeks we might not be able to even find any lions. ..... that is the scary part.

link   

you are going to argue that when they all show lions?..

Let us see.... Do a google search for lion and lamb...

Surprise surprise, the result shows pictures of lions and lambs!!!!

This means there is a conspiracy!

link   

I agree they look cuddly but I have never seen them before today, being an ex JW, I sure would have! Lol.... you can't deny this one, it is changing right now....in a few weeks we might not be able to even find any lions. ..... that is the scary part.

Hyperbole much?

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   

it was a search for isaiah 11:6.....
not lion and lamb. Why would that show up if it were ever wolf and lamb, it never was wolf, wolf is new. Period.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Some people just remember the abbreviation....

Here’s a phrase that has morphed from it’s biblical origins. Isaiah wrote about “the wolf dwelling with the lamb while the leopard lies down with the kid… and the young lion” (Isaiah 11:6). Yet, as with a phrase like “Pride goeth before a fall“, it’s the abbreviation that has survived the test of time: the lion shall lie down with the lamb.

kingsenglish.info...

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   

not lion and lamb. Why would that show up if it were ever wolf and lamb, it never was wolf, wolf is new. Period.

Because it's a paragraph with quite a few animals in it. They're not single sentences. That also means they can put all or any of the animals together in a picture.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Some people just remember the abbreviation....

Here’s a phrase that has morphed from it’s biblical origins. Isaiah wrote about “the wolf dwelling with the lamb while the leopard lies down with the kid… and the young lion” (Isaiah 11:6). Yet, as with a phrase like “Pride goeth before a fall“, it’s the abbreviation that has survived the test of time: the lion shall lie down with the lamb.

kingsenglish.info...
again, lame explanation, that should not even have to BE an explanation.... it is called "damage control" gentlemen......just keep brushing your teeth with the flouride tooth paste everyone, then you can just go with the flow, and elieve all you are told by google.... dont rely on your own memeory or mind, that might disturb you, just follow all that google says.

It is easier to bow out gracefully than to make my point look better for me continually, through your denial. Lol

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Because it's a paragraph with quite a few animals in it. They're not single sentences. That also means they can put all or any of the animals together in a picture.
you are really in denial..... any avid bibile reader would know it never said wolf there.... look in the comments section of this video, people came in wanting to disprove it, ended up crying instead...

edit on 16-5-2016 by hidingthistime because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join