It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human anatomy, ribs, have change in this reality, mandela effect

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: hidingthistime

just measured it, its 3.3 inches, from naval to where the bones start on my chest. so from the top of my belly button up the middle to i come to the first bone.
sorry my bad

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: DutchMasterChief

ATS Skunk Works: This forum is dedicated to the all-important highly speculative topics that may not be substantiated by many, if any facts and span the spectrum of topics discussed on ATS. Readers and users should be aware that extreme theories without corroboration are embraced in this forum. Discussion topics and follow-up responses in this forum will likely tend to lean in favor of conspiracies, scandals, and cover-ups. Members who would seek to refute such theories should be mindful of AboveTopSecret.com's tradition of focusing on conspiracy theory, cover-ups, and scandals.

We get it, your opinion is that all of this ME is due to faulty memory. After mentioning this 10 times it kinda becomes trolling.

Why would you keep visiting this thread posting the same thing over and over if it's not about getting a kick out of being pathetic?

Because I can? Same reason people go kno a chemtrail, UFOs, NASA and any other thread and say they're not real.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   

a reply to: TerryDon79

See, you are pathetic, she never said she had general memory problems. The only reason you are trolling this thread is because it is easy to be the smartass debunker here.

Actually she did. You should check out her other thread. It ties into this one quite well.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   

No she didn't, she said she was missing specific episodes, she didn't say she has general memory problems.

You have made your point very clearly. You think it is all due to faulty memory. Noted. There is no reason for you to repeat it page after page.
edit on 16-5-2016 by DutchMasterChief because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   
So can anyone feel their heart beat when placing a hand on their chest?

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   

No she didn't, she said she was missing specific episodes, she didn't say she has general memory problems.
So what's to say that it wasn't a precursor for other missing/faulty memories?

You have made your point very clearly. You think it is all due to faulty memory. Noted. There is no reason for you to repeat it page after page.
If that was the case then nobody would need to post past the OP.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   

What's to say it is. She was refering to very specific traumatic experiences, and it is less than respectable for you to take this out of context in order to discredit her.

Like I said, you are a person that likes to score easy points from a safe position. This ties right in with your snitching tendencies I pointed out before.

edit on 16-5-2016 by DutchMasterChief because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   

What's to say it is. She was refering to very specific traumatic experiences, and it is less than respectable for you to take this out of context in order to discredit her.
It's not out of context. She has admitted to having memory issues. That makes it very much linked to this.

Like I said, you are a person that likes to score easy points from a safe position. This ties right in with your snitching tendecies I spoke about before.
What "easy points"? I didn't realise anyone' has a scoring system.

(post by DutchMasterChief removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   

post removed by staff

I wasn't discrediting her personality I was discrediting her memory. BIG difference.

You know that people misplace their car keys and just search for them? They don't stand in one place screaming "MANDELA EFFECT!!!"

The human memory is a very fallible thing. We remember wrong, overwrite existing memories with newer data, forget the simplest of things and even make memories of events that never happened.

ETA: Yes, I can feel my heartbeat through my chest.
edit on 1652016 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

edit on Wed May 18 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   

I wasn't discrediting her personality I was discrediting her memory. BIG difference.

I didn't say personality, I said personally. Discrediting her memory is the same as discreditng her in this case.

You know that people misplace their car keys and just search for them? They don't stand in one place screaming "MANDELA EFFECT!!!"

Pathetic example.

The human memory is a very fallible thing. We remember wrong, overwrite existing memories with newer data, forget the simplest of things and even make memories of events that never happened.

This doesn't mean that this has happened in all cases, at all.

I can't.....anymore. I used to be able to feel it(in rest), not anymore. I do have a pulse.....

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   

I didn't say personality, I said personally. Discrediting her memory is the same as discreditng her in this case.
My bad. I didn't have. my glasses on.

It's her thread and it's about her faulty memory/ME. If she presents evidence and claims then we have to look at her and her claims.

Pathetic example.
Why? Some people (including myself) would swear they/we left our keys in a specific place. Just like people who believe ME believe that Austrailia was in a specific place.
That makes it a perfectly good example.

This doesn't mean that this has happened in all cases, at all.
I never said it is, but it's the most plausible explanation.

I can't.....anymore. I used to be able to feel it(in rest), not anymore. I do have a pulse.....
Are you sure you're not dead? I've just finished watching izombie and they don't have pulses, yet can be like normally people.
Ok, they need to eat brains. Minor set back.
edit on 1652016 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Are you sure you're not dead?

I wouldn't be having a pulse, like I said, would I. In fact I specifically added that I have a pulse to prevent that smartass comeback.......

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Are you sure you're not dead?

I wouldn't be having a pulse, like I said, would I. In fact I specifically added that I have a pulse to prevent that smartass comeback.......

I like smart arse comments.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I think y'all should cage fight this one out, settle this # once and for all!

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
I think y'all should cage fight this one out, settle this # once and for all!

They'd probably say they won in an alternate timeline.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

I know you are always talking out of it.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

I'll give him something to remember......

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Please, we both know you are not the fighting type, in any universe.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: DutchMasterChief

Don't get sassy with me igmo, I don't even know you, all I've seen you do is get banned then act like a curmudgeon everywhere you go (though occasionally a throw you a couple stars) also your statement made no sense, what am I always talking out of?
edit on 16-5-2016 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join