It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pretty sure Bill Clinton's doodles prove Guccifer hacked into Hillary's server.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Correct, but an "email server" is not simply just like a portal for outlook. It is still a physical storage space than can contain folders. In the links I posted earlier, it also had the capabilities to run websites, which is an entirely different security nightmare, but would then very much be filled with folders.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: introvert

hahahahahahaha

You're ready to indict me, but give Hillary a pass.

hahahahahahahahaha

I'm not a lawyer, judge or jury.

You indicted yourself.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   
G said he traced back to her server through Blumenthal's emails to her. Those emails we have (again, thanks to Guccifer)...and they are to Hillary via clintonemail.com.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: NebraskaGunOwner

Of course!

But the question came up because of doubts in this thread about the timing.

That is - someone said that if the hack was before she was using it as an email server, then Guccifer would not have accessed emails.

Although if he accessed it at all, ever, it shows that it was hackable.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

To add to this. The largest breach of the unclassified communication network in our government originated in the State Department and was traced to Russian state actors.

Are you telling me that professional Russian hackers who gained access to the State Department during her tenure wouldn't have sought out the email of Hillary Clinton? And when they saw that it was going through ClintonEmail.com they wouldn't have pursued that heavily?

Yes, this is speculation Introvert.
edit on 8-5-2016 by NebraskaGunOwner because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Did Guccifer say he accessed her emails in early 2013? Didn't she leave State on Feb. 1, 2013?

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Yes, this is speculation Introvert.

Bantz! I'm glad you came over here. I think your weekly projects would be really well received.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Exactly. Any device connected to the Internet is a target. Some targets are higher value than others. If any country knew that the US Secretary of State was using a private server, they would be hitting it hard. If Guccifer knew she was using a private server, you can speculate to a very high degree that the governments of other countries also knew it.

I would speculate the odds at about 100% that there were attempts.

I see attempts on our servers daily, especially from China and Russia, and we are a low value target.

There were reports only that the Clinton server had good virus protection. It did not have encryption. There is no proof that it had any other extensive security. If it was not monitored 24/7, as it seems to have not been, it was vulnerable.
edit on 5/8/16 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   

I appreciate your participation on this topic.

Let's recap:

You have provided nothing new to this discussion.

You have provided more confirmation bias to a topic in which none was needed, considering the current situation.

And you admit that all of this is speculation based on readily-available information the proves absolutely nothing.

While I respect your additions to the topic, you've only solidified the position I have posited all along and you have admitted as much, except you have gained the approval of those that are too blind to see what you have done.

Well played, sir/maam.

Well played.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Introvert, do you like watching movies or reading books?

Do you ever think about what might happen next, or how it will end?

If so, you can now see where my headspace is in regards to this investigation. I do not have to prove her guilt in the courtroom.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Further complicating the virus protection.
It was originally a 3rd party application that you would use off the shelf on a home computer.

That becomes another breach of security, as government systems are closed off to any 3rd party virus and spyware/adware programs.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   

You have provided nothing new to this discussion

I'd say you are wrong there. The research showing the that the two servers (Clinton Foundation & clintonemail.com) shared the same IP address and was thus confirmation that they were indeed the same machine.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: NebraskaGunOwner

Introvert, do you like watching movies or reading books?

Do you ever think about what might happen next, or how it will end?

If so, you can now see where my headspace is in regards to this investigation. I do not have to prove her guilt in the courtroom.

Irrelevant.

Can you prove what you claim, or are you phishing yourself for confirmation bias?

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

You have provided nothing new to this discussion

I'd say you are wrong there. The research showing the that the two servers (Clinton Foundation & clintonemail.com) shared the same IP address and was thus confirmation that they were indeed the same machine.

Anyone that is educated on this issue already knew that.

Old news. You're a bit late to the party.
edit on 8-5-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Makes one wonder what the deal with Pagliano was. The guy was certainly no I.T. mastermind by all accounts. Yet...he gets a plum job at the State Dept.?

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Yea there are a lot of questions swirling around him. I posted these questions in the previous thread. Sorry the hyperlinks aren't active:

What really is Bryan Pagliano’s role in all of this? We know he was granted immunity. Hillary and her team have mentioned this is just so he can provide empirical facts in regards to the security review, some have said it’s because his separate income personally from the Clintons was never disclosed to the government.

So the Clintons pay him out of their own pocket. He gets an unheard of political appointment in the State IT department. Yet, he is so incompetent that he can’t setup an email server with basic protections? If he is worth half what he was being paid wouldn’t he have warned that what he was doing was extremely risky?

Justin Cooper, a long time Bill Clinton aide, senior Clinton Foundation advisor, Senior Teneo consultant, reportedly has racked up hundreds of thousands of dollars in legal fees. The domains the Clintons used were registered under his name. Would he be the person Pagliano would have interfaced with in setting up the server?

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

What Nebraska is contributing that is new to this story...is strong potential proof (or a road leading to conclusive proof) that Guccifer was telling the truth and did indeed hack Clinton's server.

Proof of the act of him so doing, is enough to find her guilty.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Yea there are a lot of questions swirling around him. I posted these questions in the previous thread. Sorry the hyperlinks aren't active:

What really is Bryan Pagliano’s role in all of this? We know he was granted immunity. Hillary and her team have mentioned this is just so he can provide empirical facts in regards to the security review, some have said it’s because his separate income personally from the Clintons was never disclosed to the government.

So the Clintons pay him out of their own pocket. He gets an unheard of political appointment in the State IT department. Yet, he is so incompetent that he can’t setup an email server with basic protections? If he is worth half what he was being paid wouldn’t he have warned that what he was doing was extremely risky?

Justin Cooper, a long time Bill Clinton aide, senior Clinton Foundation advisor, Senior Teneo consultant, reportedly has racked up hundreds of thousands of dollars in legal fees. The domains the Clintons used were registered under his name. Would he be the person Pagliano would have interfaced with in setting up the server?

What previous thread is that? This is the only thread you have participated in since you joined.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

What previous thread is that? This is the only thread you have participated in since you joined.

Nebraska and Alaskan Dad posted it a couple of pages back.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Have a link?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join