It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pretty sure Bill Clinton's doodles prove Guccifer hacked into Hillary's server.

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Ah, gee. Thanks I take it as a compliment I got under your skin.

Tell her ATS says hi.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Repeat after me:

AN AGREEMENT BETWEEN HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON AND THE UNITED STATES

1. Intending to be legally bound, I hereby accept the obligations contained in this Agreement in consideration of my being granted access to classified information. As used in this Agreement, classified information is marked or unmarked classified information, including oral communications, that is classified under the standards of Executive Order 12356, or under any other Executive order or statute that prohibits the unauthorized disclosure of information in the interest of national security; and unclassified information that meets the standards for classification and is in the process of a classification determination as provided in Sections 1.1 and 1.2(e) of Executive Order 12356, or under any other Executive Order or statute that requires protection for such information in the interest of national security. I understand and accept that by being granted access to classified information, special confidence and trust shall be placed in me by the United States Government.

4. I have been advised that any breach of this Agreement may result in the termination of any security clearances I hold; removal from any position of special confidence and trust requiring such clearances; or the termination of my employment or other relationships with the Departments or Agencies that granted my security clearance or clearances. In addition, I have been advised that any unauthorized disclosure of classified information by me may constitute a violation, or violations, of United States criminal laws, including the provisions of Sections 641, 793, 794, 798, and 952, Title 18, United States Code, of 1982. I recognize that nothing in this Agreement constitutes a waiver by the United States of the right to prosecute me for any statutory violation.

www.archives.gov...

Sucks to be the Hillster right about now...

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Ah, gee. Thanks I take it as a compliment I got under your skin.

Tell her ATS says hi.

You take it as a compliment that you equate yourself to a parasite?

Ok.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Title 18, United States Code

Sec. 793. Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information

(a) Whoever, for the purpose of obtaining information respecting the national defense with intent or reason to believe that the information is to be used to the injury of the United States, or to the advantage of any foreign nation, goes upon, enters, flies over, or otherwise obtains information concerning any vessel, aircraft, work of defense, navy yard, naval station, submarine base, fueling station, fort, battery, torpedo station, dockyard, canal, railroad, arsenal, camp, factory, mine, telegraph, telephone, wireless, or signal station, building, office, research laboratory or station or other place connected with the national defense owned or constructed, or in progress of construction by the United States or under the control of the United States, or of its officers, departments, or agencies, or within the exclusive jurisdiction of the United States, or any place in which any vessel, aircraft, arms, munitions, or other materials or instruments for use in time of war are being made, prepared, repaired, stored, or are the subject of research or development, under any contract or agreement with the United States, or any department or agency thereof, or with any person on behalf of the United States, or otherwise on behalf of the United States, or any prohibited place so designated by the President by proclamation in time of war or in case of national emergency in which anything for the use of the Army, Navy, or Air Force is being prepared or constructed or stored, information as to which prohibited place the President has determined would be prejudicial to the national defense; or

(b) Whoever, for the purpose aforesaid, and with like intent or reason to believe, copies, takes, makes, or obtains, or attempts to copy, take, make, or obtain, any sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, document, writing, or note of anything concerned with the national defense; or

(c) Whoever, for the purpose aforesaid, receives or obtains or agrees or attempts to receive or obtain from any person, or from any source whatever, document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, or note, of anything connected with the national defense, knowing or having reason to believe, at the time he receives or obtains, or agrees or attempts to receive or obtain it, that it has been or will be obtained, taken, made. or disposed of by any person contrary to the provisions of this chapter; or

(d) Whoever, lawfully having possession of, access to, control over, or being entrusted with any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, or note relating to the national defense, or information relating to the national defense which information the possessor has reason to believe could be used to the injury of the United States or to the advantage of any foreign nation, willfully communicates, delivers, transmits or causes to be communicated, delivered, or transmitted or attempts to communicate, deliver, transmit or cause to be communicated, delivered or transmitted the same to any person not entitled to receive it, or willfully retains the same and fails to deliver it on demand to the officer or employee of the United States entitled to receive it; orv

(e) Whoever, having unauthorized possession of, access to, or control over any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, or note relating to the national defense, or information relating to the national defense which information the possessor has reason to believe could be used to the injury of the United States or to the advantage of any foreign nation, willfully communicates, delivers, transmits or causes to be communicated, delivered, or transmitted, or attempts to communicate, deliver, transmit or cause to be communicated, delivered, or transmitted the same to any person not entitled to receive it, or willfully retains the same and fails to deliver it to the officer or employee of the United States entitled to receive it; or

(f) Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer--

Shall be fined not more than $10,000 or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.

(g) If two or more persons conspire to violate any of the foregoing provisions of this section, and one or more of such persons do any act to effect the object of the conspiracy, each of the parties to such conspiracy shall be subject to the punishment provided for the offense which is the object of such conspiracy.

www.archives.gov...

Sorry for excessive copying... but it needed to be done. I still say gross negligence under (f) will be the resulting recommendation(s) or indictment.
edit on R332016-05-11T18:33:52-05:00k335Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   

I'm glad you got that off your chest, its not good to carry
around hate for your fellow forum members.

Defending Hillary is tricky, she is one of those
toxic people in politics. Her campaigns are fraught with
distrust, suspicion, backstabbing, negativity, hypocrisy,
flip flops, etc. That's toxic stuff, and it sinks in to you.

www.theatlantic.com...

Add onto that nearly everyone she has close to her
ends up being investigated; Vince Foster, Whitewater,
Cattlegate; Filegate; Emailgate etc.

Clinton Scandal Primer

Does she really have such little regard for her
"closest friends" that she cant steer her life
into the clear, even if it was just to keep her
friends from being tarnished?

There are really so many problems with Hillary, its hard to
know what is the worst, well that was until the FBI came
along. Sure, you can argue that she is innocent till proven
guilty, but she has not played by the rules, and flagrantly
disregarded the laws she agreed to govern by.
She made a real mess for herself. Why did she do this?
Why didn't she just turn in the record when she
resigned as Sec of State?

Bottom line, she disrespects people, and the people
dislike her back. It is almost as if Hillary really is full
of hate herself. You can see it in her eyes, and hear it
in her cackle.

She is disingenuous to a level that is downright scary.
That's why I sincerely question the genuineness of
anyone who would take up her mantle,

edit on 11-5-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 03:32 AM
link   
When there is this much smoke there must have been a fire.....Hillary's negatives have to be higher than Trumps when you consider all this.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

edit on 5142016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join