It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pretty sure Bill Clinton's doodles prove Guccifer hacked into Hillary's server.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Hee hee hee!

Start a thread on this man! Needs more delicious exposure.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1

Hee hee hee!

Start a thread on this man! Needs more delicious exposure.

No time tonight.
Have at it!

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   
whoa.
The Kremlin article said they previously released Hillary emails about Benghazi to the media, but western media ignored them.

And they did!!!

Hillary Clinton's 'hacked' Benghazi emails: FULL RELEASE

The sample shown says "Confidential" right at the top of the email.

I wonder how many emails they have that Hillary deleted. This is going to get really interesting now.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Told you article was full of goodies!

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   

I think the mods are tiring of me posting anti-Hillary TRUTHS at this point. Someone else needs to take up the banner!

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Great find!

I wonder if Hillary was supposed to be sending those emails to Blumenthal. He did not have security clearance.

And now the Kremlin says they have 10s of thousands more Hillary emails! Those are most likely not all communications with Blumenthal. So, her server was hacked.

If Germany has Guccifer's files, it is not a stretch to assume that other countries had them as well.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

That is an old document from the time Bill was in office!
He declared an "state of emergency" at the time.

Kosovo War
en.wikipedia.org...

SERBIAN/FRY

IFOR was a NATO-led multinational peace enforcement force
in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
edit on 9-5-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Another piece of gold from your find

In March (2016), this report continues, Chairwoman Matviyenko “hinted/suggested” to her “peers/comrades” that due to President Putin’s favorable “opinion/thoughts” about American presidential candidate Donald Trump, as it relates to the Federation, the Security Council should considering releasing all of Secretary Clinton’s top secret and classified emails in a bid to assist him against a person (Hillary Clinton) whose global catastrophes are well documented and who is, also, “hated/repugnant” by the Russian people.

Within days of Chairwoman Matviyenko making her thoughts known to the Security Council regarding Secretary Clinton’s emails, this report notes, the Obama regime, on 31 March, rushed Guccifer from his Romanian prison cell to the United States where he remains imprisoned, awaiting either a trial or deal to tell what he knows—the facts of which were concealed from the American people by NBC News.

Within days of Chairwoman Matviyenko making her thoughts known to the Security Council regarding Secretary Clinton’s emails, this report notes, the Obama regime, on 31 March, rushed Guccifer from his Romanian prison cell to the United States where he remains imprisoned, awaiting either a trial or deal to tell what he knows—the facts of which were concealed from the American people by NBC News.

Now this gets really interesting.

The Obama administration KNEW that the Kremlin was getting ready to release the emails to stop Hillary. And THEN they brought Guccifer to the US. The reasons for this are scary. No wonder Guccifer is talking to the press.

And the US then threatened Russia?

Was he really brought here to testify? Or was he brought here to lock him and shut him up?

edit on 5/9/16 by BlueAjah because: eta

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Even though this story of the Kremlin debate was mentioned on Kelly tonight...I'm looking for a better source. This may not be the most reliable.

edit on 9-5-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   

If this is true, you can be sure that powerful people are working hard to shut it down.
It will be interesting to see where it goes from here.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

If this is true, you can be sure that powerful people are working hard to shut it down.
It will be interesting to see where it goes from here.

Again. We need a better source. The Blaze touched on it...and so did FOX's Judge Napolitano on Kelly Files tonight.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   
It could have been a honeypot full of disinformation and Stuxnet. Even in the awkward position of running for president, she could not disclose sources and methods that may be attached to counter espionage service thru he position at the state dept.

We're not likely to know the whole story, even considering the black-n-white logs and transcripts.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   
At about that general time frame, Guccifer hack of WJC
doodle's was also published in NYMagazine.

One would think that hacking into the files of one of our most scandalous presidents would yield something juicy, but after rummaging around in the Clinton Library's files, all the notorious, bipartisan hacker Guccifer produced was five pages of Bill Clinton's doodles on official documents. Weirdly, the Clinton Foundation refused to provide the sketches for the 2007 book Presidential Doodles, so there was some demand for the papers, which were first published by Gawker.

nymag.com...

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   
And at that time, also was published in The Denver Post.

A hacker found President Clinton's secret doodles
By Amber Phillips, Digital First Media
Posted: 12/05/2013 02:24:09 PM MST1 Comment
Updated: 12/05/2013 05:32:07 PM MST

A hacker delved into the files of the Clinton Presidential Library and found ... President Bill Clinton's doodles.

The notorious hacker Guccifer, who has been linked to hacking high-level politico's emails, found the president's pen-to-paper musings, which Gawker originally published Wednesday.

www.denverpost.com...

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Yep. And at the time they assumed that the doodles were hacked from the Clinton library.
It appears they may have assumed incorrectly.
At the time its possible that no one considered that the Clintons might have had the files on their own personal server.
Or if they knew, they did not mention it.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Posting these seperate so no confusion as to edits, etc.

This one is really interesting. From NBC News...

Show Us Bill Clinton's Doodles
What is the former President hiding?

NBC4 Washington
And yet just the other day, Bill Clinton told a Daily Intel blogger that “They saved all my doodles from the White House. I do know that. I used to doodle during all the White House meetings and someone thought they were worth saving. Maybe they weren’t bad!”

So where are all of these mythical drawings? According to an archives technician at the Clinton Presidential Library, "We currently have no doodles on display and there are no plans for a future exhibit in the works. As far as I know there are no doodles in our open files at this time."

And yet, as the former president himself suggests, a massive archive of Clintonian doodles exists somewhere.
www.nbcwashington.com...

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

They tried their best to hush hush the server(s)

They tried to bury it deep and fill the hole with cement.

Some of it leaked, but most people didn't make the connections at the time.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 01:55 AM
link   
mediamatters.org...

Doesn't appear any of that happened. No Guccifer break in.
Almost certainly no indictment.
No criminal wrongdoing .

It's over.
They just need to work out when and where to interview clinton. Secret service entourage makes secrecy difficult.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Nobody here is signing on to convict Hillary without a trial and no one ever did.

It really was a bizarre tirade against something that hadn't even come up.

Petraeus was guilty of much less than Clinton is obviously guilty of and is only serving probation

Good point. Hillary is probably one of the most connected people in this country though. I'm sure she's owed a lot of favors.

I think no one owes her anything. They paid for her favors already.

I heard the judge say that the russians had the emails on Fox, also.

Couldn't believe my ears.

If they have 30,000 emails of hillary's, she is doomed.

Marked classified or not. lol.

edit on 5 10 2016 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

But nobody can find the credible sources in the story can they?

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join