It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails over the South West of the UK

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7
a reply to: payt69

I have never gone into this topic before but did so because my son questioned the sky down in Exeter where he lives. I live in East Dorset on the coast and had the same sky conditions. He was having to use his inhaler which he rarely uses and I had sinus and a tightness in my chest so thought I would ask the others on ATS especially those who have looked at this before what they thought. It has been very informative with posts like yours and from the others. thank you.

I do think though its a combination of things and notice that we have been told to stay in doors if suffering from chest problems.

Well the thing about contrails is that they're usually some 7 miles up there. So my question then would be: how would something so high up there affect you on the ground? Sounds rather implausible to me.

Also, it's spring right now. I myself suffer from hayfever and related issues, which always causes me to have teary eyes and sneezing and some repiratory issues in this time of year. Actually, I've had it today, and over here in Holland the sky has been pure blue the last 2 days, with only short contrails (which means dry conditions at cruise altitude).

If you have a way of keeping the pollen outside, then it's indeed a good idea to stay inside. Maybe it's also a better idea to actually look at the pollen forecast instead of watching the sky for 'chemtrails', since pollen seem to be way more relevant for the 2 of you:

www.metoffice.gov.uk...#?tab=map&map=Pollen&fcTime=1462528800&zoom=5&lon=-4.00&lat=55.71

As you can see, in both of your areas, there are very high pollen levels right now. That would explain your son's need to use his inhaler.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: cointelpatrol
a reply to: Shiloh7
so sorry your questions have been met head on with the disinformation community. you should try youtube. why is it so hard to fathom that spraying something out of a plane over and over again, is a pretty good delivery vector for whatever. And that is what you should be talking about ATS; what exactly is this whatever? chemtrail or contrail; who cares??? the whole geoengineering debate has been hijacked into a debate over proper noun usage; good job ATS

Here is a picture of a unicorn. Of course this picture will be met with skepticism from the disinformation community. But why is it so hard to fathom that unicorns actually exist? That is what you should be talking about, not whether it's a dog or a real unicorn. The whole unicorn debate has been hijacked into a debate over proper noun usage.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
You should look up every day and night. It doesn't stop, ever , anywhere in the uk and has been going on for decades now!. If you pay close attention theyr always out to hide the sunset on clear nights! Hours before the sun drops they will be laying layer after layer in the western sky! Gr8 to see more ppl from the uk paying attention to stuff like this!

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrConspiracy
but their constant location is interesting. It's not just the last few days (that's just when I've been filming it) ... it always seems the case and I just find it bizarre.

So exactly which flight number, and where are they coming from and going to?

You have checked, so obviously you know!

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Very good, I see from your mood info you are 'enchanted' now I can see why. Great picture, cept pooch doesn't seem too happy with the tail down.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

No I am not certain about anything except I was looking at the weirdest cloud formations I have seen in a long time and that there is a pollution problem from various sources at present. Several people have explained why these lines of clouds didn't evaporate or change shape for some time so I have kinda moved on.

However, just for academic argument, apart from people with planes with the right equipment on them, actually none of us know what is coming out of anything up in the sky because none of us are in a position to get samples. We get told about this but only from 'establishment' sources.

Also to liven this up considerably - and keep you off the golf course for a short time longer how about the idea that we are being sprayed by aliens? Yes, I am running fast for cover but am tempted to yell over my shoulder before disappearing in a cloud of pollution that no one can prove it isn't happening. (Just my sense of humour ridiculous.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Very good, I see from your mood info you are 'enchanted' now I can see why. Great picture, cept pooch doesn't seem too happy with the tail down.

lol.. Well thanks! It isn't my dog though, just a picture i grabbed from google pictures. Actually I'm one of those people who prefers to see animals in the wild, and I kindof cringe when I see all these 'species' of dogs that have been bred to please human aesthetics. But that's another discussion entirely

However, just for academic argument, apart from people with planes with the right equipment on them, actually none of us know what is coming out of anything up in the sky because none of us are in a position to get samples. We get told about this but only from 'establishment' sources.

It's true that you can't get behind every plane at cruise altitude to sample their contrails and check their chemical makeup. However, there is some pretty solid science that explains it very consistently, as in the explanation doesn't change on every whim, depending on who you ask.

In that respect contrails behave exactly like you would expect them to. There's a visible 'gap' between the engines and where the contrail starts, for instance, and the persistence of the contrail depends on ambient conditions up there. You can actually look those conditions up and forecast the likelyhood of contrail formation. Actually that's exactly what this site does:

cloudsgate2.larc.nasa.gov...

Contrails are pedictable in the sense that any weather phenomenon is predictable. We know unde which circumstances they persist, and even spread out to form a layer of cirrus clouds. That's because they are essentiallly the same thing as any other cirrus cloud, but I haven't seen chemtrail believers contest the existence of cirrus clouds. Maybe that's because most chemtrail believers don't even know what a cirrus cloud actually is.

When it comes to 'chemtrails' however, there is just no consensus at all, except maybe in the broadest of terms (they're spraying something). There's no agreement on WHAT they're spraying, WHO is doing it, HOW they are doing it, what the delivery mechanism is, etc. There's lots of infighting among chemtrail believers who insist that their ;theory' is the one and only right one. Some think it's geoengineering, others think it's chemicals to kill us all, or to dumb us down, or some kind of smart-dust.. anything goes. At the same time some think the chemicals are in the fuel of regular airliners, while others claim it's military tankers, and yet others claim it's aliens ships disguised as airliners.. and on and on.

See that's the thing. Only when an embarassing amount of evidence shows that one 'theory' is untenable will it be discarded (if you're lucky), and then they start adhering to the next one, which is just as silly. Just have a look at the claims of William Thomas (who pretty much invented and popularized the chemtrail nonsense) in the 90's. Hardly anyone believes that anymore, and now the most prevalent belief is that it's geoengineering (due to the popularity of the work of Michael Murphy and Dane Wigington).

So when it comes to having to pick a more credible source, I'm gonna put my money on the scientific/consistent one.
edit on 520166 by payt69 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

However its blatant as though large jets have flown over except they haven't.

So did you check Flightradar24 to see what planes were making the contrails?
Did you check the altitude of the planes making the contrails?

I have never really looked at chemtrails before

That is because they do not actually exist!
Of course chemtrails exist...Our gov't has been making them for decades...The ones we know about are where they dump chemicals into the clouds to create rain...The Dubai gov't is currently using chemtrails to try to create clouds, for a little shade or rain or something...

Contrails are ice crystals...Like snow...They occur at about 30,000 feet in the air...They are quickly melted by the sun and ass they fall toward the earth they melt and dissipate...

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: acageyoucannotsee
You should look up every day and night. It doesn't stop, ever , anywhere in the uk and has been going on for decades now!. If you pay close attention theyr always out to hide the sunset on clear nights! Hours before the sun drops they will be laying layer after layer in the western sky! Gr8 to see more ppl from the uk paying attention to stuff like this!

Actually it's been going for nearly ten decades now.The first recorded occurrence of persistent contrails was made in 1919,which coincidentally was the first time aircraft could fly high enough to make any sort of contrail.It was noted at the time that the contrails seemed to vary in length and how long they persisted for.Unfortunately 'they' (whoever 'they' are) don't have any control over how high or low the relative humidity is that dictates how long these man made clouds (or cirrus aviaticus to use their correct meteorlogical name) stay visible before they dissipate.

So there you have it.It's nothing to be worried about,just a lot of airliners at the mercy of the very dynamic and forever changing weather patterns that circle our world.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

And what do you do, bury your head in the sand?

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gh0stwalker

And what do you do, bury your head in the sand?

Why would I bury my head in the sand when looking at contrails?

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Because they tell you it is contrails. I agree there are more contrails than chemtrails.

But we know contrails are possible same as chemtrails.

Contrails occurs naturally, while chemtrails need to be released by the plane. Are both of this scenarios possible? How hard is to release some substance trough plane. We are spraying crops for ages, we drop water from plane on fire for decades.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: saadad

Ok. I will accept chemtrails exist if anyone shows me evidence of them existing.

I think that's pretty fair, don't you?

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Is there any evidence chemtrails were over the SW of England in the OP? No

Is there evidence the British Government have subjected its own population to chemical and biological warfare tests? - Yes

In more than 750 secret operations, hundreds of thousands of ordinary Britons were subjected to ‘mock’ biological and chemical warfare attacks launched from aircraft, ships and road vehicles...........

British military aircraft dropped thousands of kilos of a chemical of ‘largely unknown toxic potential’ on British civilian populations in and around Salisbury in Wiltshire, Cardington in Bedfordshire and Norwich in Norfolk.........

Source : The Independent

The Ministry of Defence turned large parts of the country into a giant laboratory to conduct a series of secret germ warfare tests on the public.

A government report just released provides for the first time a comprehensive official history of Britain's biological weapons trials between 1940 and 1979. ............

One chapter of the report, 'The Fluorescent Particle Trials', reveals how between 1955 and 1963 planes flew from north-east England to the tip of Cornwall along the south and west coasts, dropping huge amounts of zinc cadmium sulphide on the population. ...............

In another chapter, 'Large Area Coverage Trials', the MoD describes how between 1961 and 1968 more than a million people along the south coast of England, from Torquay to the New Forest, were exposed to bacteria including e.coli and bacillus globigii , which mimics anthrax............

Source : www.theguardian.com...

Ministry of Defence scientists from Porton Down in Wiltshire wanted to investigate how easily a huge cloud of deadly germs could spread across the country.

Between 1953 and 1964 top secret trials were carried out using a chemical concoction of zinc cadmium sulphide to simulate how a cloud would disperse biological agents.

The unsuspecting population was sprayed covertly with the poisonous compound at least 76 times. .........
Source : BBC

I will leave it there for people to make up there own minds up about what might or might not be going on in the present day.

edit on 7/5/16 by mirageman because: Fixed Link

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: saadad

Because they tell you it is contrails. I agree there are more contrails than chemtrails.

But we know contrails are possible same as chemtrails.

Contrails occurs naturally, while chemtrails need to be released by the plane. Are both of this scenarios possible? How hard is to release some substance trough plane. We are spraying crops for ages, we drop water from plane on fire for decades.

Define 'chemtrail' and then we can have a debate on whether they are 'possible'.

We'd have to know things like:

1-What chemicals are being used?
2-How are they being 'sprayed'?
3-Who sprays them?
4-What planes are being used?
5-How can they display all the characteristics of a normal water-vapor based contrail while still being a different chemical?
6-How do you account for all the gigatonnes of material needed to reproduce something that looks like a contrail, while water-vapor based contrails exhibit their properties naturally, as a result of naturally present ambient water vapor?
7-Why is there not a single credible whistleblower

Oh well I could go on and on, but maybe we can start with just these 7 questions. I'd be really impressed if you could answer even ONE of them satisfactory. If you can't, you really are going to have to consider the option that 'chemtrails' are complete and utter rubbish

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Iscool

Contrails are ice crystals...Like snow...They occur at about 30,000 feet in the air...They are quickly melted by the sun and ass they fall toward the earth they melt and dissipate...

Could you please provide a source for this, because I believe, no wait I know you are not correct with your assessment of how contrails act?

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Is there evidence the British Government have subjected its own population to chemical and biological warfare tests? - Yes

So with this post your alluding that because they did something in the past that means they have to be doing it now, or am I missing something here?

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Iscool

Of course chemtrails exist...Our gov't has been making them for decades...The ones we know about are where they dump chemicals into the clouds to create rain...The Dubai gov't is currently using chemtrails to try to create clouds, for a little shade or rain or something...

Please...Please show where a country is purposely creating clouds?

I think you are misunderstanding how cloud seeding works, but here maybe this will help.

Here is exactly what the UAE is doing...and it isn't chemtrailing.

To understand in detail exactly how cloud seeding works, a familiarity with science and geography is helpful. But simply put, cloud seeding is the injection of salt crystals into puffy (cumulus) clouds to create more rain.

And once clouds are injected — by planes which go up to the clouds and launch salt flares into them — and the droplets grow bigger, a collision of droplets happens. This is called coalescence. When the droplets become too big and moisture can no longer be retained, the droplets come down as rain.

The ground only receives rain 20 minutes after each seeding event. And how heavily it rains, how heavy a downpour we experience, depends not just on the size of the cloud but crucially also on air pressure. Now for all of these 47 operations that took place in April, the stage was already set. It was cloudy to begin with. And unstable weather conditions that lead to cloud cover are a major prerequisite to conduct any cloud seeding operation.

The presence of clouds makes it possible for planes to go up into the sky and launch iodine into fluffy cumulus clouds, as flat clouds do not work. As against some popular misconceptions, cloud seeding is not the creation of rain which is not in the control of the meteorological department. It’s actually the enhancement of rainfall, for which cloud cover must naturally exist.

The distinction is crucial to understand the effects of weather manipulation. And while the increased rainfall is not solely due to cloud seeding, Abu Dhabi – Al Guha, 100 kilometres south of Al Ain – had 136 millimetres of rain in April, itself unusual for this time of the year.

According to experts at the NCMS, the arid country, which has a restricted water supply, is suffering from a dearth of water resources, which is why the government is anxious to increase cloud seeding operations so more water can be collected. The jury is still out on how much of that rain is due to cloud seeding, while the cost of these operations is allegedly not for public consumption.

www.khaleejtimes.com...

Knowledge is power.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

I am not alluding to anything. Just presenting the facts that it has been done in the past.

I thought it was pretty clear when I said :

I will leave it there for people to make up there own minds up about what might or might not be going on in the present day.

That means if it was done in the past then it can certainly be done in the present day. However without proof you'll have to make your own mind up over whether you think this stopped completely by 1979.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iscool

originally posted by: hellobruce

However its blatant as though large jets have flown over except they haven't.

So did you check Flightradar24 to see what planes were making the contrails?
Did you check the altitude of the planes making the contrails?

I have never really looked at chemtrails before

That is because they do not actually exist!

This is where a little knowledge could eliminate the need for discussion. Cloud seeding isn't chemtrails. It's cloud seeding. Chemtrails is the theory that tries to alternately explain the white lines in the sky. Cloud seeding is done above storm clouds and isn't visible from the ground. So they are vastly different.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join