It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails over the South West of the UK

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 03:34 AM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

If you think globalresearch is where to find any credible science based research you would be mistaken. I take it your new to this hoax, because only a new person would use the sources you have that have been thorougly proven to be crap sources that are into pushing this hoax as far as they can for as long as they can.

It might help you to look through the threads in this forum and get a better understanding of who you are sourcing back to.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Reply to Newwork Dude and TerryDom

Thank you both for your replies. You both make valid points but I am putting up- an article I think you should have a little look through because its exactly what we saw yesterday. The pictures are brilliant. A point made on social media which is abuzz with this is that these trails don't behave like ordinary clouds and have been noticed all over Britain and not as the media has said only over certain places so I prefer the social media reports today to the official governmental and corporational media half truths or no truth as the case they want to make, maybe.

www.greatdreams.com...

This shows the trails being made. However, I am now going to just say about the warning we have had on the tv and in some papers about rising pollution levels hitting Britain from Europe which has raised health warnings for people suffering with chest complaints - but not telling others that they could well get them from this little lot.

The articles include a high pollen warning also (sorry I doubted it) which earlier I had ruled out because of living in the centre of a big town and also not suffering from hay fever ever - however it is also a factor. Further to contribute to the state of our air which appears to be being attacked throughout: from road level by diesel emissions to flying aircraft levels, we are in for a nasty few more days.

The pest of this is that as we all hope for warmer weather to get some sun to improve our health both mental and physically, it now has a down side in that it brings up levels of pollution. Today we have a just slightly murky sky - blue but covered with a pinkish slightly grey cloud carrying the pollutants. People are told to stay in if they are already sufferers etc.

This has opened up a new line of interest for me because I understand now that we have a combination of everyday things more serious problem than I had originally thought just coming from our air. Sad really.

Strangely and (randomly as I am inclined to be) it opens up the idea of an elite trying to control us, because unless they don't breath air they are going to suffer from the same complaints their proportions are inflicting on everyone themselves.

Happy golfing little Dude, I love your avatar and TerryDoms certainly can't be missed.
edit on 6-5-2016 by Shiloh7 because: sorry got wrong name

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

I think we can all agree that pollution is a very real and very damaging to people's health. I don't think anyone disagrees with that.

The issue isn't exactly pollution though. What you're saying is that the government (or some other elite group) are spraying is with chemicals to control us (be it through Heath, nano bots or whatever).

That simply wouldn't work. IF "they" were spraying from upwards of 20,000ft the chemicals wouldn't fall straight down due to wind and other, normal, atmospheric conditions. They would also be spraying themselves and their families.

The whole chemtrail thing has been done to death. There has never been any proof that they exist (as the conspiracy chemtrail), even after all the years of the chemtrail pushers saying they exist.

Now, if you want to say pollution is a big problem here and around the world, I would agree whole heartedly.

(Thanks for recognising my avatar lol. It was done by Ghost147. I'm on my phone just now so don't see avatars and sigs)

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

As I mentioned I have never bought into this before I looked at the odd sky yesterday.

Were I going down that line of a chemical weapon though I would expect it to be used on specific areas etc and this is general now seemingly across the world.

I do wonder though if the profit before anything else brigade might have overlooked the effect on themselves which ultimately they wouldn't be able to withstand either . I suspect its policies on profit over health concerns that are now getting totally out of control and will have to be faced. The warming up for summer is certainly going to be something to watch though.

Ghost 145 is awfully good.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 05:05 AM
link   

I understand what you're saying about what you see, but there really is a simple explanation.

There are more contrails now due to more flights and different engines.

As for the "profit before anything else" people overlooking spraying themselves? There's too much science proving that the particles move to such a different area (hundreds of miles) from where the contrails were originally formed that it wouldn't be overlooked.

Something I forgot to mention. There's more pollution from ground based sources than there is from the air. HOWEVER, the pollution does go into the air. I think a lot of people simply forget or don't understand that.

Like I, and others, have already stated. There's no evidence of chemtrails. I know no proof doesn't equal proof of the opposite, but just think about it logically for a minute.

(Yeah, Ghost knows his graphics. He took what I had and made it 100x better)

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 05:20 AM
link   
It's funny. For the past 2 days in the UK that we've had "nice" weather... I've filmed these trails and they are only ever by the sun as it sets. It's strange really. And it's not the first time I've noticed it.

Call me what you want - crazy, conspiracy nut.. whatever. But what I'm seeing is what I'm seeing. the whole sky was clear but these trails were all over where the sun was setting.

Coincidence? Maybe, if you believe in them.

EDIT to add - not stating CHEM ... just TRAILS

edit on 6-5-2016 by MrConspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: MrConspiracy

I am not sure why that might be, but I get that a lot here. I enjoy the colors you get from a nice sunset with clouds and contrails in the background, so for me, it's nice.

A good one I got a few weeks ago.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I am not sure why that might be, but I get that a lot here. I enjoy the colors you get from a nice sunset with clouds and contrails in the background, so for me, it's nice.

A good one I got a few weeks ago.

Sure, pretty. But I miss seeing the sun actually set.

Why are they doing it? Or like I said.. is it a coincidence? Seems odd.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Thanks for taking the time to go through this with us. I just feel like there is enough real things in the world to worry about, the clouds shouldn't be one of them. (I think they are awesome) I hope your pollution issue gets taken care of quickly. That's something that deserves a bit of outrage, but I am sure there is already plenty of it around. i hope you feel better.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Everything I have read and found, points to contrails. A natural by-product of planes flying. And this will only continue to get worse with more and more flights. But as far as your coincidence, I'd say watch a few more weeks and see if this isn't a bit random, or at least following the weather frontal systems. The warm and cold fronts push the upper air ahead of the weather, so the trails moving is usually an indication of what's to come tomorrow.

ETA; as far as missing few sun sets, if you get colors like that, I consider that a bonus. Plus, if you get a perfect one every day, you will get spoiled and forget how awesome they really are.

edit on 6-5-2016 by network dude because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Reply to Newwork Dude and TerryDom

Thank you both for your replies. You both make valid points but I am putting up- an article I think you should have a little look through because its exactly what we saw yesterday. The pictures are brilliant. A point made on social media which is abuzz with this is that these trails don't behave like ordinary clouds and have been noticed all over Britain and not as the media has said only over certain places so I prefer the social media reports today to the official governmental and corporational media half truths or no truth as the case they want to make, maybe.

www.greatdreams.com...

Hi Shilo,

Sorry for interrupting your post at this point, but I thought the link you provided was interesting. I feel that way because you seem like a smart enough guy, so I'm wondering why you're lending any credence to the stuff that's on that website, given that it doesn't show anything we haven't seen before in chemtrail circles. Maybe you're relatively new to the scene eh?

Anyway most pictures show things that one can expect contrails to look like. They look and behave exactly like what you can expect from a contrail. But then you have to first know what you can expect a contrail to look and behave like, and me it seems that that's where most chemtrail believers fall short.

I've asked many times (as some here can attest) why some believers think a contrail can't persist for instance, and I've never even seen any believer even attempt to answer that question. Apparently that's not a question that comes up in chemtrail circles. It's sortof seen as a given, apparently, without any further explanation. I'll pose it to you anyway, and hopefully you can provide an answer.

Then there is the picture of the landing boeing 767 with what's claimed to be the chemtrails still spraying, as the pilot 'forgot to turn them off'. Well there are many pictures and videos of landing airplanes displaying the same phenomenon, so maybe pilots are kinof a forgetful bunch eh?

Here have a look at this particularly beautiful video of a landing boeing 777, leaving a wake of vortices and mist on a cold day. The generated contrail even persists for a while:

And here is a whole slew more:

See, this is why the subject of chemtrails has such a bad rep in these quarters. Most of the stuff being claimed to be 'chemtrails' can be debunked in a matter of seconds, if you just veer outside of the chemtrail-pen for a bit and look a bit further into the claims for yourself.

Anyway good luck doing that. Don't take my word or anyone else's for anything, but make sure you check and double check each and every claim.

edit on 520166 by payt69 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Everything I have read and found, points to contrails. A natural by-product of planes flying. And this will only continue to get worse with more and more flights. But as far as your coincidence, I'd say watch a few more weeks and see if this isn't a bit random, or at least following the weather frontal systems. The warm and cold fronts push the upper air ahead of the weather, so the trails moving is usually an indication of what's to come tomorrow.

ETA; as far as missing few sun sets, if you get colors like that, I consider that a bonus. Plus, if you get a perfect one every day, you will get spoiled and forget how awesome they really are.

Oh no, I know they may not be "CHEM" trails... but their constant location is interesting. It's not just the last few days (that's just when I've been filming it) ... it always seems the case and I just find it bizarre.

I'll keep watching

edit on 6-5-2016 by MrConspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   
so sorry your questions have been met head on with the disinformation community. you should try youtube. why is it so hard to fathom that spraying something out of a plane over and over again, is a pretty good delivery vector for whatever. And that is what you should be talking about ATS; what exactly is this whatever? chemtrail or contrail; who cares??? the whole geoengineering debate has been hijacked into a debate over proper noun usage; good job ATS

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: payt69

I have never gone into this topic before but did so because my son questioned the sky down in Exeter where he lives. I live in East Dorset on the coast and had the same sky conditions. He was having to use his inhaler which he rarely uses and I had sinus and a tightness in my chest so thought I would ask the others on ATS especially those who have looked at this before what they thought. It has been very informative with posts like yours and from the others. thank you.

I do think though its a combination of things and notice that we have been told to stay in doors if suffering from chest problems.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I live in the area and im a photographer, i was looking at the sky last night to see if it was going to be a good sunset as i live on the coast and do sunset photography every other day, and i can confirm that there were indeed grid lines of trails over the Bristol channel.

Im not saying they were chem trails im just saying they were very noticeable and unusual in the last few days.

Also i noticed there was a single guy paragliding with a large motor strapped to his back over the Burnham/Weston-Super-Nare area. I havent seen anyone do that for a long time.

edit on 6-5-2016 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: PhoenixOD

did you get any nice shots?

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

No because excessive contrails tend to ruin the photographs so i didnt bother on that day. I really wish i had now.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: cointelpatrol
so sorry your questions have been met head on with the disinformation community. you should try youtube. why is it so hard to fathom that spraying something out of a plane over and over again, is a pretty good delivery vector for whatever. And that is what you should be talking about ATS; what exactly is this whatever? chemtrail or contrail; who cares??? the whole geoengineering debate has been hijacked into a debate over proper noun usage; good job ATS

If you are certain they are spraying you, I doubt anyone can sway you from that belief. But in the interest of conversation, what do you suspect they are spraying you with from 6 miles up? Do you really think they would do that, and have any idea where the stuff they sprayed might come down?

I used to be an avionics guy in the USAF. Worked on C-130's. We dropped guys from the 82nd Airborne out of planes. And at 10,000 feet, they were sometimes dropped into trees and other unwanted places. And paratroopers are kind of heavy. If we can't drop something that heavy and make it land where we want, then a mist of whatever could go just about anywhere. Seems like a waste of time and money if it was to spray on folks. Wouldn't crop dusters do a much better job?

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: PhoenixOD

If you get them with some separation and a bit of blue sky between them, you can get some amazing colors. (if you like pastels)

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   

If you come up with a consistent theory, make a thread about it. I'd be interested in what you find.

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join