It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails over the South West of the UK

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 06:54 AM
link   
My son has just rung me from Devon asking me to look at the sky. I am looking up at it and although we started with clear blue skies we have very light burst of cloud together with lines and lines of cloud which I can only conclude are chemtrails.

I have never really looked at chemtrails before although I know many here are posting on them. However its blatant as though large jets have flown over except they haven't. My son said his sky was covered with them so much that 3 of his friends a several work colleagues have noticed them.

He has had to use his inhaler for the last few days which he hardly ever needs and I have had trouble with my sinus's.

Is anyone else noticing these trails or having side effects from them? Sorry to bother ATS members with it who out of the area but perhaps these are going on elsewhere and if so - what is going on? I have never noticed these so much before.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

What made you come to the conclusion they were chemtrails? Did you do any tests on them?

Or was it a case of "I looked at some clouds, therefore chemtrails!"?

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7
However its blatant as though large jets have flown over except they haven't.

So did you check Flightradar24 to see what planes were making the contrails?
Did you check the altitude of the planes making the contrails?

I have never really looked at chemtrails before

That is because they do not actually exist!
edit on 5-5-2016 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   

I wouldn't read to much into your symptoms or indeed your sons - I get hayfever something rotten and the last few days it's been really bad. Warm weather and lots of pollen are the likely culprits.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   
It's hayfever due to the unusual warm peroid.

Now it has cooled down you will start to see more condensation trails from aircraft (contrails).

Chemtrails are a myth/hoax/lies/utter tripe

ETA:

Here, I don't usually like using the DailFail as a source, but they have it right.....

Hot weather triggers hay fever
edit on 5/5/16 by woogleuk because: Inserted link to news source

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Are they weird shapes like this ?

+13 more 
posted on May, 5 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

What made you come to the conclusion they were chemtrails? Did you do any tests on them?

He probably did the same amount of tests that you did to determine chemtrails aren't real!

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I live by heathrow. I'm seeing alot of these recently, simply because the weather helps create and maintain these contrails. You will start to notice it all the time now, only cos you were unaware of it before. Don't be influenced by your son's enthusiasm.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: jamespond

originally posted by: TerryDon79

He probably did the same amount of tests that you did to determine chemtrails aren't real!

We know exactly what contrails are, why the form and how they form.

The chemtrail group have never tested any contrails. They just point and scream.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce
That is because they do not actually exist!

Oh Yeah??!!?? Then why is there an ATS forum Just for Chemtrails?

**slaps at Dixie Cup filled with purple Kool-Aid**

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: jamespond
I thought it was established chemtrails are a hoax. Conspiracists may see cloud seeding as the end of the world but it's not the "chemtrails" they think it is.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

They look like lines in the sky that have been made deliberately and not natural cloud formations. The odd clusters of clouds looked almost hexagon in shape. They have dissipated now and merged but tram lines would have been a good description.

No my wings don't carry me that high so I couldn't get a sample, only a visual. As I said I am a novice at this but with other people thinking this is an unusual phenomena I can see their point so I thought I would ask some of the experts on here. I have an open mind on this as with everything else, age teaches one nothing is cast in stone.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

As I said I didn't hear any planes although we live near an airport, but unless you have seen what I saw - how do you leap confidently into telling some one else something they are reporting doesn't exist?

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   

South Devon here, usual amount of planes in sky, all producing trails today and yesterday.
I'm looking at 17 planes right now, you must ask yourself where the regular passenger flights are today if all these in the air are chemical sprayers lol

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   

a reply to: TerryDon79

They look like lines in the sky that have been made deliberately and not natural cloud formations. The odd clusters of clouds looked almost hexagon in shape. They have dissipated now and merged but tram lines would have been a good description.
You mean unnatural like a plane made them? Contrails aren't natural. They're man made clouds.

No my wings don't carry me that high so I couldn't get a sample, only a visual. As I said I am a novice at this but with other people thinking this is an unusual phenomena I can see their point so I thought I would ask some of the experts on here. I have an open mind on this as with everything else, age teaches one nothing is cast in stone.
So you don't know the chemical make up of these white lines, but assumed they were chemtrails?

Chemtrails aren't real. Never were. They're contrails. Simple.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   

a reply to: hellobruce

As I said I didn't hear any planes although we live near an airport

The planes making the contrails would not have taken off from your airport....

but unless you have seen what I saw - how do you leap confidently into telling some one else something they are reporting doesn't exist?

Well, there is zero evidence for chemtrails, science can predict when contrails form.

So I take it you never bothered to check on the planes, their height and type etc. making the contrails!
edit on 5-5-2016 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: jamespond

Contrails have been tested.

We know what's in a contrail.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   

My son has just rung me from Devon asking me to look at the sky. I am looking up at it and although we started with clear blue skies we have very light burst of cloud together with lines and lines of cloud which I can only conclude are chemtrails.

Relative humidity at airliner cruising altitude first thing this morning

6 hours later

Note the change especially over southern England
edit on 5-5-2016 by mrthumpy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand
17 planes.using the universal exaggeration number never helps people understand.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join