It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails over the South West of the UK

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: RevolutionAnon
Learn to remember that.

So you are here to teach us all a lesson? There is something eerily familiar about that attitude.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

If the lesson is in respecting the opinions of others and to remember the events of the past,

Then yes 100% I am here to "teach you all a lesson".

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: youcanttellthepeople

I know you and also woogleuk are going along the line of hay fever but apart from a cousin, none of us have ever suffered from hay fever and we both live , me in the centre and no 1 son close in to town. So I am not quite convinced - although I would'[t rule it out because I simply don't know enough.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

A quick way to tell is find out if every person, and pet is suffering from the same illness. If whatever affected you dropped from the sky, it would have dropped on everyone near you.

But when you look into dispersal patterns and understand the winds at 25,000 feet, it's really, really hard to imagine anything coming down in high enough concentrations to do anything at all.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

I went into town late this afternoon and watched a very high flying jet go over. It left a short white line which quickly disappeared.

The sky again had a lot of strange lines of cloud in it which stayed static for quite some time. They were at a different altitude but I'm having trouble getting my head around the straightness of the lines and their consistency. Also I see that the clouds look vaguely mucky - they wouldn't attract your attention unless you were looking at them deliberately.
Sometimes when I lived in Kent we use to get a dust from the Sahara which was similar in colour.

I must admit I am curious because I have never even considered chemtrails before, but it has been a very unusual sky today. When you think that HAARP has had £35 million spent on it for whatever purposes, we are not sure I don't see that other form of manipulation by governments, private firms or whoever with our weather etc or other nefarious agendas is that out of the question.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Go to the following website. Make sure that the "World-Hi" is selected from the tab on the right and then zoom into Devon. You can see the upper air routes, way points and navigational aids that are in your region. That is why you see what you are witnessing. If conditions are favourable then contrails will persist. You live in a region that has a high intensity of air traffic using those upper air routes.

skyvector.com...

See following from Flightradar24. I've set the filter for aircraft 20,000 feet and above and it runs from 0600 local on the 5th May. It should be available for the next few days. You can pause it and click on individual aircraft. A box will appear on the right with the aircraft data.

You can speed up or slow down the playback using the control bar.

Flightradar24 South West UK Link 5th May 2016

I suggest that you get the following app for your mobile or tablet. Simply point it at the aircraft or the sky for the data.

www.flightradar24.com...
edit on 5/5/2016 by tommyjo because: Link corrected

edit on 5/5/2016 by tommyjo because: additional info added

edit on 5/5/2016 by tommyjo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Anything is possible. And you are free to believe anything you like. I looked into this for a while, and keep coming up with verifiable science to explain every aspect of the chemtrail theory. It all points to them being contrails.

If they found a way to make a spray that looks just like contrails, and is sprayed at the same altitude, then of course we would never know until some proof was found. But then, that would be a bit redundant and hugely unproductive. If they wanted to spray us with something, crop dusting under the guise of mosquito control, or something like that would be much more effective. As I said, spraying anything 6 miles above your head isn't going to come down anywhere near where it was sprayed, and if it did come down, I am not sure you could predict where it would land without a few hundred miles, it even that accuracy could be had.

It's a fun conspiracy to contemplate, but try not to put too much thought into it or it falls apart rapidly.(IMHO)

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Good well informed information
carnicominstitute.org...
A Clash of Evidence
April 6th, 2016|
carnicominstitute.org...

1. Environmental modification and control (of broader scope than global temperature issues).
2. Military applications
3. Electromagnetic operations
4. Biological operations (including bioengineering)
5. Geophysical considerations
6. Surveillance System Development (LIDAR applications)
7. Exotic technology system monitoring

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Didn't take long for SRM to get dragged into it.

*le sigh*

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

Didn't take long for SRM to get dragged into it.

*le sigh*

The information is very relevant and well documented, it seems that some people constantly argue (words) that there are no studies and no science and yet when it is presented they simply ignore.

We may also choose whether to participate in the process (hopefully for the betterment of the world, as opposed to its detriment), or if we shall remain ignorant in an effort to ensconce ourselves in a purported comfort zone.

carnicominstitute.org...

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Are you seriously thinking these tests are evidence of anything nefarious?

The containers collected rain water that could have contamination from varied sources.

This just proves that the water in the containers were contaminated.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

The containers collected rain water that could have contamination from varied sources.

You can always argue no matter how many tests or science is done and some will always do so. Actually as an old guy who has learned a life of lessons, who understands human nature, war and the reasons for keeping open eyes and childish trust to a minimum it makes me feel sorry for those who will persist in such useless arguments instead of looking intensely at the issue.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

You can always argue no matter how many tests or science is done and some will always do so. Actually as an old guy who has learned a life of lessons, who understands human nature, war and the reasons for keeping open eyes and childish trust to a minimum it makes me feel sorry for those who will persist in such useless arguments instead of looking intensely at the issue.

But it's very UNscientific.

There's no control over what goes into the water container. The contamination could be from factories, cars, animals, planes and everything else out there.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Eventually I think we will find connections to this type of tech., read up there are tons of papers on these various bots/dusts and cell type body invaders.

A couple of years ago, a story emerged about scientists working on “Smart Dust” - nanoparticles that could be employed as sensor networks for a range of security and environmental applications. This was followed by the more literal version of Smart Dust, which was designed to open pathways to establish a human brain-computer interface.

www.globalresearch.ca...

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Eventually I think we will find connections to this type of tech., read up there are tons of papers on these various bots/dusts and cell type body invaders.

A couple of years ago, a story emerged about scientists working on “Smart Dust” - nanoparticles that could be employed as sensor networks for a range of security and environmental applications. This was followed by the more literal version of Smart Dust, which was designed to open pathways to establish a human brain-computer interface.

www.globalresearch.ca...

Have you even read it?

I can sum that link up pretty quickly.....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Done.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   

I remember sending Cliff a message and asking him why the didn't test a trail at altitude to settle this once and for all. One of his aids send back a reply that it would be too expensive. Funny thing is they never asked anything more about it, and I never said how much it would cost.

Cliff doesn't want this to end, anymore than Wigginton does. If you wish to believe his methods are sound and he has your best interests at heart, who am I to disagree. Look up, look out and all that.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   

www.globalresearch.ca...

So are you saying that the reason why those trails behind airliners persist is because it's 'smartdust'?

How about the claims of Wigington and Murphy et al, who think it's geoengineering to stop global warming? Are they wrong?

How familiar are you with the physics of contrails anyway? Do you know what they are, how they form, what they consist of? Are you at all familiar with the relevant aspects of aviation and meteorology? In other words: what reason exactly do you have to dismiss the contrail explanation?

You see, in effect a contrail is just a form of cirrus cloud (hence the name cirrus aviaticus). Cirrus clouds have never had any problems persisting at cruise level altitudes, so why wouldn't a contrail be able to do the same?

Anyway, Carnicom's stuff has long been debunked. maybe you deal with that first before singing his praises any further

www.metabunk.org...
edit on 520165 by payt69 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Seriously? Taking a sample of RAINWATER with all the dust and contaminants blowing around outside. CONCENTRATING it by evaporation and then comparing the analysis results with the standards for DRINKING WATER?

Have you looked intensely at the issue at all?

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 03:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7

I went into town late this afternoon and watched a very high flying jet go over. It left a short white line which quickly disappeared.

The sky again had a lot of strange lines of cloud in it which stayed static for quite some time. They were at a different altitude

What altitudes?

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 03:28 AM
link   

If it comes from cliff carnicom it is bs and nothing he says is relevant to anything.

The carnicom institute is run by a computer nerd with zero background in what he pushes off as science.

In fact his head researcher is a not even a real researcher he is a chiropractor...do some research before trying to pass carnicom institute here as a credible source. We here know all about his bs site and his bs supposed research.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join