It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails over the South West of the UK

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Here we go for those of you who like youtube sources...

That's all for now, but feel free to prove any of these videos wrong...if you can.

And for you who think cloudseeding is something nefarious here is how that works...

Enjoy...

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

That's pretty easy. Find a pilot. Give him bottle with pesticide, toxic waste or whatever Chen you want to drop from air. Then tell him when he us flying to throw that bottle out. There us proof of chemtrails.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: saadad

Contrails occurs naturally, while chemtrails need to be released by the plane. Are both of this scenarios possible? How hard is to release some substance trough plane. We are spraying crops for ages, we drop water from plane on fire for decades.

The moon being made of cheese is a possibility, but until proven it is just some silly theory...same with supposed chemtrails.

Supposed chemtrails have been around for at least twenty years, but in those years not one person has been able to sample one in the air, or even taken the time to do so but somehow they are supposed to exist...how does one know they exist without actually confirming this?

So spraying crops at low levels and dropping water on fires is what your trying to use as a reason why chemtrails should exist...we also spray for mosquitoes in some states, we also spray deodorant to stay fresh, my cars engine sprays gas from the fuel injector to run...are all these evidence chemtrails are real, no... so why do you think because we do the things you posted it somehow proves chemtrails must be real?

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: saadad

Then tell him when he us flying to throw that bottle out. There us proof of chemtrails.

No, that would be proof of littering not chemtrails.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: saadad

That's pretty easy. Find a pilot. Give him bottle with pesticide, toxic waste or whatever Chen you want to drop from air. Then tell him when he us flying to throw that bottle out. There us proof of chemtrails.

That's not proof of chemtrails.

Hell, that's not even proof of concept.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

Yep I reserved judegment, then I saw them three days in a row and they started criss crossing.

I've got a few theories in my head of what they may be doing.

1. They are downplaying climate change and are putting magical chemicals into the ozone layer to heal it.. in conjunction with putting the world's forests back. Shhh it's a surprise.

and unlikely.

2. Hiding the alien star ships because the new and ancient ufo clubs are fighting over who gets chosen to do disclosure and then welcome them.

..and what they will be wearing.

3. Hiding something else.. in which case watch any planetary disaster movies.

4. Trying to effect the whether to influence the stock market.

5. Drugs to make us docile or manic. Make us breed more or breed less. Make us just tired or poisons to make us sick.

6? All of the above.

I keep daring myself to think about it then I just feel this disgust for humanity. Even if they were doing something "innocent" the public should be told.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: riley

and FYI I know all about water vapor. I've lived around airports all of my life. It's not just the broad lines on the sky.. they have changed many flight patterns all of a sudden.
edit on 7-5-2016 by riley because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: riley
a reply to: Shiloh7

Yep I reserved judegment, then I saw them three days in a row and they started criss crossing.

1. They are downplaying climate change and are putting magical chemicals into the ozone layer to heal it.. in conjunction with putting the world's forests back. Shhh it's a surprise.

and unlikely.

2. Hiding the alien star ships because the new and ancient ufo clubs are fighting over who gets chosen to do disclosure and then welcome them.

..and what they will be wearing.

3. Hiding something else.. in which case watch any planetary disaster movies.

4. Trying to effect the whether to influence the stock market.

5. Drugs to make us docile or manic. Make us breed more or breed less. Make us just tired or poisons to make us sick.

6? All of the above.

I keep daring myself to think about it then I just feel this disgust for humanity. Even if they were doing something "innocent" the public should be told.

Oh my. I really hope you're kidding. It's kind of hard to know for sure sometimes, since people actually believe along these lines. You don't really do you?

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   

and FYI I know all about water vapor. I've lived around airports all of my life. It's not just the broad lines on the sky.. they have changed many flight patterns all of a sudden.

What do airports have to do with water vapor?

Would you say a cirrus cloud consists of water vapor?

Does a contrail consist of water vapor?

What is the difference between the 2, and are they expected to behave differently in similar conditions?

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   

what if those are just contrails, like the 100 years of peer reviewed science proves? You don't seem to have left an option open for that. Is the world so bad that doomsday scenarios must exist to explain normal occurrences?

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   

It's called air travel, and here is a reason why you see grids in the sky.

Planes fly N/S/E/W they will have to cross at some point just as streets do with cars.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Is the world so bad that doomsday scenarios must exist to explain normal occurrences?

If it's on ATS it does.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

It's called air travel, and here is a reason why you see grids in the sky.

Planes fly N/S/E/W they will have to cross at some point just as streets do with cars.

Aw comeon you silly! Airplanes don't cross paths! I mean.. they're airplanes.. why would they have to cross?! That's just you being a debunker!

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: payt69

I guess your right, as I have never seen an air craft run into another crossing paths...damn debunking gets me every time.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: RevolutionAnon

Forcefully stated as someone does when they believe their opinion to be of more value than someone elses.

Two quotes here from you:

If someone makes a thread about chemtrails then I have every right to prove Chemtrails aren't real.

It's not on me to prove something doesn't exist it's also impossible to prove the negative. It's up to the chemtrail believers to prove they exist. So far there has been no proof of chemtrails. Funny that.

Can you see the contradiction?

He can only provide proof of a positive EG he provided several valid contrail sites(nasa etc.) that Prove contrails.
He cannot provide proof of a negitve eg his valid sites to do not mention chem trails SO he cannot say his sites disprove "chem trails" because they do not discuss them.

He is being intellectually fair. the motto of this place is "Deny Ignorance"

Abovetopsecret is the only place i have seen chem trails discussed and the supports arguments are not back up by any "main stream" science. Beyond cloud seeding for hail control, can you direct proof of who what where when and why?

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: payt69

What is the difference between the 2, and are they expected to behave differently in similar conditions?

Well, to be technical about it, water vapor is invisible.

What you see in clouds is either liquid-state water droplets or (for higher, colder clouds) frozen-state water crystals. The gaseous vapor state of water is invisible.

But your point is still valid, because contrails are also frozen water crystals (not water vapor), just like a cirrus cloud is frozen water crystals.

Also just like a cirrus cloud, that contrail formed by pulling invisible water vapor out of the air and condensing and freezing it into visible crystals of ice.

edit on 2016-5-7 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People

originally posted by: payt69

Well, to be technical about it, water vapor is invisible.

What you see in clouds is either liquid-state water droplets or (for higher, colder clouds) frozen-state water crystals. The gaseous vapor state of water is invisible.

But your point is still valid, because contrails are also frozen water crystals (not water vapor), just like a cirrus cloud is frozen water crystals.

Also just like a cirrus cloud, that contrail formed by pulling invisible water vapor out of the air and condensing and freezing it into visible crystals of ice.

Thanks for pointing out my technical error concerning water vapor. Indeed it's the ice crystals that show up as a contrail, not the water vapor (vapour?).

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
The guy at NASA uses the term chemtrails so I think people should not keep objecting to that.

anonhq.com...

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
The guy at NASA uses the term chemtrails so I think people should not keep objecting to that.

anonhq.com...

Where dos the "guy at NASA" use the term? In what context?

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

anonhq.com...

Doesn't say anything about chemtrails.

What it is about is testing the ionosphere. That is something that has already been covered in this thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join