It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malaysia school shut amid 'mass hysteria' over sightings of a black figure

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Hello ATS,

I'm posting this story as I'm surprised it hasn't gotten attention here despite the story being carried on mainstream outlets.

"A school in Malaysia was forced to close after sightings of a mysterious "black figure" sparked a suspected outbreak of "mass hysteria".

The panic began last Monday when several students and teachers in the city of Kota Bharu said they had seen a "black figure" in the school.

Sightings continued to be reported for the next two days, with about 100 people affected by what they believed were supernatural experiences.

The school was shut on Thursday while Islamic traditional experts, scholars and even witch doctors were called in to carry out prayer sessions and exorcisms."

Here is the link to the rest of the story: www.telegraph.co.uk...

There is a great photo in that link of what appears to be a shadow man or as I call it a demonic entity.

This is what I see when I talk about demonic entities and I'm convinced from the stories of the people who witnessed it that this thing was quite real and terrifying.

What is your opinion ATS ? A hoax of some sort or the real deal ? Let the debacle begin!

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   
im saying hoax, demonic energy doesnt make that kind of photo? well whatever it didnt look right it was posssibly just an image of anothers shadow. sorry, i think its fake
edit on 4-5-2016 by malevolent because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: malevolent

thanks for posting your opinion in a respectful manner, it is well noted.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

no need for thanks, i just gave you my opinion on it

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   
If it was a real shadow being; that's a huge warning that something jacked up is going to occur in the school or near it. The faculty and students were smart for leaving. It's a little too solid to be an actual shadow person, but hey maybe their evolving lol
edit on 4-5-2016 by Teeky because: wordn

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Teeky

Personally I'm surprised at how solid it appears too, as usually they kind of have a sort of floating type look but I am still convinced the photo is genuine until proven otherwise.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I have seen them and that's how they look. I was three days sleep deprived but that is precisely how they look.
edit on 4-5-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   

demonic energy doesnt make that kind of photo?

Do you have any photo's of "real" demonic energy then?

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: CaptainBenoto be fair they presented that as a question.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I have never heard of a camera also suffering in a 'mass delusion'. It is taking the personification of technology a bit far to consider such.

If the stories and photos are legitimate, it does sound like an unusual event with some kind of entity.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: CaptainBeno

demonic energy doesnt make that kind of photo?

Do you have any photo's of "real" demonic energy then?
nope no "real" demonic proof that i can show. maybe rapha whater the # its can, i am just here to learn....

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   
the pic is not good evidence......two buddies can get that shot easily coz no one else is in the library....a secluded spot. thestory....it's real dadgum weak, but did you notice no Christian influence....yep, just call a got tam witchdoctor.....or it's a publicity stunt such as that other one in Europe on an ATS thread recently....

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   
When i saw em they were taller and blacker.
That being said I have also made up stories to get out of school

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Looks like a lost 'jihadist'

Perhaps 'jihadi johns' mate and he was lost?

No wonder they were scared......

MR

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

can you explain more? all of my experiences they were like a wildfire that was just there

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Marlborough Red

dont go making this out to be that kind of thing

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   

I think it's Obama checking for oil and democracy.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Doesn't look like the ones I've seen much darker sharper features,that looks like someone in a hoody IMO

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: threeeyesopen
The school was shut on Thursday while Islamic traditional experts, scholars and even witch doctors were called in to carry out prayer sessions and exorcisms."

Not trying to disparage anyone's religion or religious beliefs but if some aspect of science isnt used to try and determine whats going on, they might as well throw darts at a dartboard or pick names out of a hat.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

no that fake. ive seen myself in a hoodie

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join