It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malaysia school shut amid 'mass hysteria' over sightings of a black figure

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: malevolent

Tsokay, at least you didnt tell me to rub myself with jesus blood
. I prefer a baseballbat with a bunch of crystals duct taped to it when battling supernatural baddies.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

hell no those kind of people make me just want to bloody them myself i cant stand the ones the wont take no or not interested as an answer. i only wanted to say sorry

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 03:33 AM
link   
interesting stuff.

tulpa maybe???

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

Hello everyone, just wanted to say thanks for participating, it's certainly a topic that is tricky at best to prove wether it's real or fake.

Personally I'm still of the opinion it's real but my opinions are biased from personal experiences.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   

So they shut their doors because there was a black man at the school? Hahaha.
All jokes aside, this is very strange indeed. If a couple of students saw it, you could blame an over active imagination.... but this was supposedly a "mass sighting".

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: threeeyesopen

Hello everyone, just wanted to say thanks for participating, it's certainly a topic that is tricky at best to prove wether it's real or fake.

Personally I'm still of the opinion it's real but my opinions are biased from personal experiences.

It looks like what I saw that used to scare me at my parent's house when I was young. Just like that, except it was bending over slightly, peeping around a corner only showing the torso, head, and arms. The legs were behind the wall.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: tinyDAWK

Yes it was indeed a mass sighting with people reporting an overwhelming feeling around them which is typical of an entity that is negative in nature.

I've experienced this type of thing before with other people in the same house having experiences of their name being called out by some unknown entity.

I was almost physically pushed out of a room once by this invisible force/negative entity, it was not a feeling I want to have again.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: sled735

You are not alone, I grew up in a very haunted house in which these types of entities were a regular occurrence.

I even had a pet die in the basement for unknown reasons, it just up and died one day & I've always been sure that it was the entity who did it.

Any time you were in the basement, especially in this one corner, you could just feel the negative intent being pushed at you.

My friends wouldn't even come over to my house out of fear of that thing.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Hoax or not, I'd love to experience something like that.

I'm sure I'd regret it though!

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
The Kelantan region of peninsular Malaysia is known for being pretty superstitious. When I was there it didn't seem a week would go by where there wasn't some fantastic claim about something or other supernatural. In fact, many of the Malay towns along the Thai border seemed to be that way. It wasn't unique to Malaysia either. Similar claims would happen frequently just north of the border in Thailand also. There's a tremendous amount of cultural tension along this border, and I always chalked a lot of these stories up to stemming from this tension either directly or indirectly.

I point out an excerpt from the article itself:

Robert Bartholomew, a sociologist, said it was a textbook case of mass hysteria - a situation in which various people, often in a small, tight-knit group, suffer from collective delusions. This can lead to incidents of mass fainting and vomiting.

"Malays are susceptible because of their belief in an array of spirits," Mr Bartholomew told the BBC, adding such outbreaks usually occur in all-female boarding schools because they are the strictest.

the above sensible analysis is reinforced by the picture itself...
the mysterious black anomaly looks more like a trench coat hanging from a wall hook... rather than a 'person'...the reactions by the students leads to mass hysteria because the girls as-a-group are conditioned to accepting 'supernatural' incidents as being the Normal Daily Course of Events....

and by NOT seeing the collectives' black figure would single out that student as not being-One with the group

the black figure is definitely NOT a sillouette of a person, a person or human shape is symmetrical... not a sliced-in-half body form as the dark blotch in the photo as is shown....
just as a 'B' is 1/2 of a '8', so too is that black splotch within the red circle

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
if i was a little kid and i seen that i would loose it. something about that image gives off a bad vibe. i dont think you can get a whole school of kids to lie about something.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
If the dark figure is the popobawa visiting there, I'd be freaking out too.
edit on 9-5-2016 by imd12c4funn because: typo

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join