It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malaysia school shut amid 'mass hysteria' over sightings of a black figure

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

The school was shut on Thursday while Islamic traditional experts, scholars and even witch doctors were called in to carry out prayer sessions and exorcisms."

yeah right - i can really see the "islamic traditionalist" and " which doctor " getting along

why not throw in a homeopath and a chiropractor too then the critical mass of wing-nuttery will drive ANYTHING away

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: malevolent

When I saw them there were two 7-8 ft tall featureless silhouettes blacker than blavk voidy. Fast as anything and got the distinct feeling they wanted me dead.
Charming bunch those shadow folks.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

When I saw them there were two 7-8 ft tall featureless silhouettes blacker than blavk voidy. Fast as anything and got the distinct feeling they wanted me dead.
Charming bunch those shadow folks.
oh really. so your saying you were overpowered then? you sounded like you talked all big and stuff

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   

I wouldnt say overpowered. Id call it a draw.
and if by talked big you mean paralyzed with terror then yep.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

im going to call you out and say you are a liar you have never seen any thing besides wetting yourself in bed

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

I wouldnt say overpowered. Id call it a draw.
and if by talked big you mean paralyzed with terror then yep.
so yeah then you were scared?

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Interesting, probably some demonic entity/spirits messing about.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 01:34 AM
link   

I didn't wet myself. But if you were there im sure youd need a diaper.
Id recommend one over your face as well.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Saw this story on BBC News a couple weeks ago. Honestly, I think that something is probably going on--maybe the girls held a seance or messed around with what they shouldn't have. But I think it is likely groupthink increased the hype and fear. Granted, whatever is there gains power from loads of attention being paid to it. Has anyone gotten hurt? Anything actually bad happened? They should just ignore it. Either that, or couldn't a shadow figure also be a projection from a living person? Perhaps a manifestation of that person's malevolence? Like a poltergeist. Since it's a girls' school, that would be my first thought as to what's probably going on. I don't know, though. The photo is far too blurry to say anything definitive about it, imo.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   

hey now, that's seems kinda judgemental of you.
he didn't say the shadow figures did anything out of the ordinary (at least as far as those types of things are concerned), so why doubt him? Yes, I don't think he overpowered or even did anything to them--there was no draw. If he was afraid, they got the energy they wanted. It's just his perception of the event is skewed due to not having much basis for it--his being able to 'fight back' on his own is just him needing to not feel totally powerless in the situation (which he is). And that's why it's good to claim the protection of the blood of Jesus Christ. Only that can save you from this sort of thing. You can't do jack--you're utterly outclassed.

And yeah, I stand by what I said in response to malevolent. You didn't achieve anything. You might want to think that you did, but you didn't. So next time, remember that. And don't be scared of shadows. That's not even scary. Then again, I know the truth, so that's why I fear no evil. Of course, I get visceral reactions, too, but only if it's a physical manifestation of some sort of horrifying demonic thing. That's probably why shadow things don't bother with me--I wouldn't get scared enough. Because Jesus. Try it sometime--you'll like it.
edit on 5-5-2016 by rukia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

i can really see the "islamic traditionalist" and " which doctor " getting along

In Malaysia they're often one and the same. They are called bomohs.

All Muslim cultures are not the same. The differences are often surprising.

edit on 5/5/16 by Astyanax because: of typos.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Yes Mate, i saw this in the Malaysian Star News last week. There were many different reports and the school could not function with the problem, hence it's closure to chase the boogie's away!!. That said, Islam Irman's were called in to rid the demon's with loud tapes of verses of the Koran, it did not work, not surprising. Islam and demon's go hand in hand, with many examples of witchcraft and spirit belief locked together. Were i live which is close to Malaysia, people mix religion and ghosts etc. like i mix, say, a good scotch and ice. My wife is muslim and believe's all this crap, but i'm a little bit more of a realist.....

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   
The Kelantan region of peninsular Malaysia is known for being pretty superstitious. When I was there it didn't seem a week would go by where there wasn't some fantastic claim about something or other supernatural. In fact, many of the Malay towns along the Thai border seemed to be that way. It wasn't unique to Malaysia either. Similar claims would happen frequently just north of the border in Thailand also. There's a tremendous amount of cultural tension along this border, and I always chalked a lot of these stories up to stemming from this tension either directly or indirectly.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   
That was Morgan Freeman on location..

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Yea, same # happens here causing mass panic and retreat to safe spaces, except it's more geared towards white figures in robes, on campus, who turned out to be just a Catholic priest..

"Black figure"
These people must be racist

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I'm not gonna comment on whether or not this story is true, but what I wanted to ad is that interestingly enough - the 'symptoms' or experiences that the teacher describes; like the sensations of ""heaviness" or like something is "hanging on to you", sound extraordinarily similar to what I experience during a night terror I had when I was younger. Also when she says it "felt like my head was bloating. I felt numb" - it sounds very similar.

Night terrors are no joke - it felt like I was possessed... it felt like either I was bigger than everything else; like I was growing; with an accompanying heaviness feeling... or everything was bigger than me... idk to this day I still can't explain what I experienced during that night terror, lol. Haven't had one in over a decade though.

Interesting post, OP!
Thanks for sharing.

edit on 5-5-2016 by iunlimited491 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: tommo39
Um, non-physical entities are real. We were spirits before we are born into flesh and after we leave our bodies permanently in one lifetime. On Earth, there are just too many, negative entities than positive ones, because this is Prison Planet for the lesser evolved souls of the galaxy.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: rukia

hey now, that's seems kinda judgemental of you.
he didn't say the shadow figures did anything out of the ordinary (at least as far as those types of things are concerned), so why doubt him? Yes, I don't think he overpowered or even did anything to them--there was no draw. If he was afraid, they got the energy they wanted. It's just his perception of the event is skewed due to not having much basis for it--his being able to 'fight back' on his own is just him needing to not feel totally powerless in the situation (which he is). And that's why it's good to claim the protection of the blood of Jesus Christ. Only that can save you from this sort of thing. You can't do jack--you're utterly outclassed.

edit on 5-5-2016 by malevolent because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   

sorry yes that is how what i said appears and i dont think your wrong to tell me that so for that ill apologize and will do so to dashen also. however i do your whole protection of the blood of Jesus Christ is wrong for for me at least i dont believe in that thing as my savior i have other beliefs. do not push your religion on me

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   

i apologize if i was rude i shouldnt have said that. those kind of things dont bother me ive been around the supernatural all my life

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join