It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And there is no anti-white agenda...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

So what are you even here discussing

You know you can't come to any conclusions or learn anything without first asserting a theory in the first place.

That's why the science community came up with dark matter. A place holder and variable they could use to until they create a better understanding.

You've got nothing and your wasting everyone's time

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

Good job deflecting my questions.

Why was there a drop in Hispanic and black attendance after they got rid of affirmative action..

You know..bthe thing you wouldn't ADMIT exist for the last few pages

The answer to this question:

If the original premise for establishing AA( read: It was okay to deny blacks / other minorities based on race alone) was correct, removing the legal requirements would simply put us back to where we were.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   

So what are you even here discussing

You know you can't come to any conclusions or learn anything without first asserting a theory in the first place.

That isn't how you create a theory at all. That's how you create a hypothesis. A hypothesis is just a question though. You use evidence and data to confirm the hypothesis and turn it into a theory.

What you just said results in confirmation bias, which you are oozing with.

That's why the science community came up with dark matter. A place holder and variable they could use to until they create a better understanding.

You've got nothing and your wasting everyone's time

You just suck at investigative debate.
edit on 3-5-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Tsubaki

How can you prove racial bias is the cause?

How do you know that racial bias is the determining factor in the change in attendance?

What's the real issues here?

I'm not buying it especially in California where it's so diverse that there are barely any white people and there is no real majority.

There's tons and tons and tons of asians in the California school system how do you explain that

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

I don't suck at investigative debate.

Your not proposing any hypothesis your in fact not really saying anything.

Quote one assertion you've made.

Just one thing that you've actually assert that can be debated. Nothing you've made no assertions your just wasting everyone's time

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   

I don't suck at investigative debate.

Your angry and frustrated tone and inability to properly source your claims spells out a different story here. Oh and the fact that you don't know the difference between a hypothesis and theory.

Your not proposing any hypothesis your in fact not really saying anything.

You're right. I'm refuting yours.

Quote one assertion you've made.

Just one thing that you've actually assert that can be debated. Nothing you've made no assertions your just wasting everyone's time

I don't have to assert anything to make an argument. I can just disagree with you, which is what I'm doing. If you find it a waste of time, then you don't have to respond to me, but I think you are just saying that to try to get under my skin. Sure it's rude and mean, but you and I both know that I've been debating you for the last few pages.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   

So the only reason your here is to tell everyone their ideas are wrong?

What a complete joke.

I'll stick to speaking with peole actually have ideas of their own and are interested in more then just mindlessly tearing other people apart

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

It's the only reason I clicked on this thread. Now it's amusing me immensely that this conversation is getting you so heated.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   

I'm not heated I find it immature to sit here tearing down others for presenting their ideas without formally presenting one of their own

Conversations are two way streets

The only reason I'm debating you is so that others can see what your doing and clear understanding of the point of your post and you did exactly that
edit on 5/3/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

It's the only reason I clicked on this thread. Now it's amusing me immensely that this conversation is getting you so heated.

From Google this is the definition of "Internet troll"

Now based on your last few responses ask yourself if you fit in the category BY YOUR OWN ADMISSION

In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into ...

I'm not calling you a troll in just giving you the opportunity to self actualization.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

I'm not heated I find it immature to sit here tearing down others for presenting their ideas without formally presenting one of their own

Where has it been stated that one has to have a counter hypothesis to disbelieve a certain hypothesis? I don't recall that being a thing.

Conversations are two way streets

Yes, and I've been contributing to the conversation by discussing and refuting your hypothesis.

The only reason I'm debating you is so that others can see what your doing and clear understanding of the point of your post and you did exactly that

Cool. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   

From Google this is the definition of "Internet troll"

Now based on your last few responses ask yourself if you fit in the category BY YOUR OWN ADMISSION

In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into ...

I'm not calling you a troll in just giving you the opportunity to self actualization.

Lol. Yes you are. Let's not be dishonest now, though I disagree. I haven't been offtopic nor have I been inflammatory. In fact, you've been the offensive one to me through this thread (including this post), and with this post you are off topic. Thus YOU are trolling.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Mod Note

Stop with the OT bickering.

Don't reply, just stay on topic.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Because anyone can produce a few anecdotes proving their point.

Weren't you just arguing that minorities and women arent equal yet and you base this on "personal experience"?

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

Because anyone can produce a few anecdotes proving their point.

Weren't you just arguing that minorities and women arent equal yet and you base this on "personal experience"?

I haven't based anything I've said in this thread on personal experience. Do you not believe that women and minorities aren't equal yet?

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

a reply to: Tsubaki

How can you prove racial bias is the cause?

He can't. He relies on a nebulous ghost like apparition called "institutionalized racism", or "white people". He knows what motivates whites and he knows what they're thinking.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Fun fact about the far east. China (and possibly Japan) are in the process of culturally appropriating white culture. For some reason they look up to white culture immensely.

It's so obvious you just can't stand white people. My guess is they want to emulate success.

This is why they have eye widening surgeries and skin lightening procedures.

You know white people in the west give themselves skin cancer so they look more brown? Disgusting, isn't it?

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

I haven't based anything I've said in this thread on personal experience. Do you not believe that women and minorities aren't equal yet?

Except for when you did.

I'm not generalizing. I'm speaking from experience from all the jobs I've worked over my lifetime.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk
It's so obvious you just can't stand white people. My guess is they want to emulate success.

But that isn't true. I don't hate myself. I happen to really like myself. Skin color included. I'd be lying if I said I haven't enjoyed some of the perks of being white during my lifetime. Though I'm sure you'll readily deny they exist.

You know white people in the west give themselves skin cancer so they look more brown? Disgusting, isn't it?

Technically yes. Tans are unhealthy. Though you desperately reaching to make a racial connection here just makes you look racist yourself.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   

But that isn't true. I don't hate myself. I happen to really like myself. Skin color included. I'd be lying if I said I haven't enjoyed some of the perks of being white during my lifetime. Though I'm sure you'll readily deny they exist.

You think acting racist towards other whites redeems you in their eyes. As a young, stupid liberal I thought much the same way. It shows in your words. You have a destine that if showed towards any other group would be obvious to you.

And no, I know nothing of these special powers SJW's like yourself claim whites have. Ironically, another skin color based, broad generalization that you somehow can't see is completely racist.

Technically yes. Tans are unhealthy. Though you desperately reaching to make a racial connection here just makes you look racist yourself.

Do you even know what a racist is? Pointing out the white counter part to skin lightening is "racist" You're unbelievable!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join