It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And there is no anti-white agenda...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Those appear to be unsourced words in response to a post asking for data and statistics. Guess I don't have to take them seriously either.
edit on 3-5-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: nullafides

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
Claims of racism against white people is the new rallying cry of the white racist. Go ahead and tell me I am wrong. All you white people with all your 'proof' are screaming it from the roof tops around here. Whaaa Whaaa wahhhh , oh, those colored folk, they just be out to get us. I'm so sick of it. Quit your crying and grow up.

Ok, non-white person, quit your crying and grow up.

We're sick of your mentality, too.

Why do you leap to the assumption that I am not white? What indications did I make that I am any color at all. Just because I use certain words that go against your already established view of how things are, you assume I am something that I many not be.

And before you start...remember...you opened this box...

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: redhorse

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
Claims of racism against white people is the new rallying cry of the white racist. Go ahead and tell me I am wrong. All you white people with all your 'proof' are screaming it from the roof tops around here. Whaaa Whaaa wahhhh , oh, those colored folk, they just be out to get us. I'm so sick of it. Quit your crying and grow up.

Preaching hate is still preaching hate. You don't get a Get Out of Bigotry Free card just because you aren't white. On second thought, maybe you do... It's all about what society will let you get away with, and yes historically white's have taken advantage of that in a really ugly way. So, over the last couple hundred years European/whites have gotten away with a lot of horrible, horrible things, and institutional racism does still exist within the framework of a dominant white culture. Resentment is understandable, but there are extreme manifestations of derision from minorities that aren't doing anything to soothe racial tensions. Pretending like that doesn't exist, and that there isn't a consistent undercurrent of resentment towards whites presented in the media, even mainstream media, is choosing to be blind.

And I agree completely. However this does not in anyway give a free check to white people who still harbor racial resentment for others, and that was the point of my post. All the crying oh look now we are being treated unfairly just because we are white. I"m just trying to point out that this exists also and is part of the whole racism sickness.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Those appear to be unsourced words in response to a post asking for data and statistics. Guess I don't have to take them seriously either.

You can ignore things it doesn't mean they don't exist.

Why do we have to provide you with examples when it's ALL OVER THE PLACE

I can be intellectually dishonest and just pretend something doesn't exist because i feel like it.

Just Google affirmative action its been happening in our universities and workplaces for two decades stop lying.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

You can ignore things it doesn't mean they don't exist.

Why do we have to provide you with examples when it's ALL OVER THE PLACE

Because anyone can produce a few anecdotes proving their point. It's when data and numbers agree with you that you can reasonably make a claim for a trend existing.

I can be intellectually dishonest and just pretend something doesn't exist because i feel like it.

Just Google affirmative action its been happening in our universities and workplaces for two decades stop lying.

I don't do other people's research. You make a claim, you prove it.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

It's really sad that you are so closed minded that you see attempting to bring diversity into places with traditionally less diversity as a type of reverse racism.

Diversity in small numbers might be acceptable as long as the host nations culture isnt threatened. But diversity enforced by mass immigration is detrimental to the host nation.

its not closemindedness its being realistic.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I don't need to prove affirmative action if you opened your eyes and laid attention for the last decade you would know it exist without the necessity to so any research.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: clevargenuis

We live in a white majority country it should come as no surprise that white people run everything.

I k ow and see plenty of successful minorities in the same capacity that I know lazy white trash.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Also if diversity is so good.... then why are we depriving Africans and chinese of it?

Isnt it racist to give ONLY white nation the wonderful gift of diversity? roflmao!!

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   

I don't need to prove affirmative action if you opened your eyes and laid attention for the last decade you would know it exist without the necessity to so any research.

That's not what I'm asking you to prove. Go reread my posts to the TheBulk again. Your reading comprehension is failing.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   

money.cnn.com...

mobile.reuters.com...

www.nytimes.com...

I can't even believe I had to do that for you.

And the last link should be a good eye opener for you on why affirmative action shouldn't be used especially at universities whede effort and work ethic should be what gets you ahead.

Now you can't be intellectually dishonest and pretend it doesn't exist.
edit on 5/3/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   

That's not what I'm asking you to prove. Go reread my posts to the TheBulk again. Your reading comprehension is failing.

You just can't be honest with yourself can you?

You'll think of 100 ways to deny something's existence for what purpose?

Racially and gender based choices leave out people who actually deserve them. I'm not saying whp deserves them either and I know your going to try to deny that exist already so save it I don't like debating dishonest people it's impossible.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   

We live in a white majority country it should come as no surprise that white people run everything.

people the world over wish for there homeland to remain their own. It is NOT a white thing at all.

The Dalai Llama is opposed to diversity. He is worried over the fact that the Tibetans are becoming a minority in Tibet.

Has he ever been called a "racist" for wanting Tibet to remain Tibetan majority??

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   

money.cnn.com...

This just proves that there is a debate that exists about AA. Though I do like the idea of basing acceptance on class moreso than race.

mobile.reuters.com...

Again this is a source saying that the debate exists. No actual data or statistics are presented to prove either case though. Just people's opinions are spelled out.

www.nytimes.com...

This appears to be the only source you posted that is what I asked for, but hey this source appears to be agreeing with me:

Hispanic and black enrollment at the University of California, Berkeley, and the University of California, Los Angeles dropped sharply after voters approved a statewide ban on affirmative action. Those numbers have not recovered, even as the state’s Hispanic population has grown.

The state’s flagship universities each enrolled fewer black and Hispanic students after a court ruling prohibited them from using affirmative action. The University of Texas later readopted affirmative action in 2005.

After Michigan voters approved a ban on affirmative action, the number of black freshmen declined at the two most prominent public universities, even as the statewide proportion of 19-year-olds who were black increased.

Minority enrollment fell at the University of Washington after voters approved a ban on affirmative action. The effect was less clear at Washington State University.

The only exception appeared to be Florida. So I guess AA is needed after all.

I can't even believe I had to do that for you.

You can't believe that you had to acquiesce to the burden of proof required of you when you make a claim? Oh boohoo. Go cry me a river.

And the last link should be a good eye opener for you on why affirmative action shouldn't be used especially at universities whede effort and work ethic should be what gets you ahead.

Now you can't be intellectually dishonest and pretend it doesn't exist.

Your last link proved to me that without AA then blacks and Hispanic admittance drops. It didn't say why though, so if you were to say, tie that to them not being qualified for acceptance then you'd be assuming.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

You will be dismissed and called racist for that.

Also it's the native American land not yours.

Even though that's totally irrelevant and people don't understand our early history.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   

None of those links proved WHY they dropped.

YOU WOULDNT EVEN ADMIT AA EXIST!

You can't tell the truth at all!

Maybe their grades weren't as high and they were getting spots because of their skin color?

Seems to me like that's a direct indication of affirmative action failure.

Your so full of it.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Show me one example of where it says WHY Hispanic and black attendance dropped after they stopped AA?

Sincs you think it's from racism...

Oh wait you didn't say that.

Then why do you think attendance is dropping for Hispanics and the black Community if not for racism?

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   

None of those links proved WHY they dropped.

YOU WOULDNT EVEN ADMIT AA EXIST!

You can't tell the truth at all!

Maybe their grades weren't as high and they were getting spots because of their skin color?

Seems to me like that's a direct indication of affirmative action failure.

Your so full of it.

Says the guy who just made a HUGE assumption about thousands of people with no proof (hell he even admitted he didn't have proof of the assumption)

Assume: Making an ass out of you and me.

You are going to need more data and statistics to back this position up, though I'm also not to happy about being insulted by you just because we disagree and you are getting frustrated.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Good job deflecting my questions.

Why was there a drop in Hispanic and black attendance after they got rid of affirmative action..

You know..bthe thing you wouldn't ADMIT exist for the last few pages

Maybe it's because when your told you'll get in without any hard work the students stoped working hard and thought it would be handed to them and now they had to start working hard again.

At least I have a theory you have nothing but lies and denial.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Why was there a drop in Hispanic and black attendance after they got rid of affirmative action..

Maybe because not as many are being accepted for whatever reason. Without more information it is dishonest to guess though (like you are trying to do because of your confirmation bias).

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join