It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And there is no anti-white agenda...

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Oh good catch. You got me. I guess I'll have to back that up with some data then.

10 Surprising Statistics on Women in the Workplace

Research: Your Firm Probably Isn’t an Equal Opportunity Employer

There you go. Have fun.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I think an actor called Morgan Freeman got it right when he said "It'll stop when people stop talking about it" - regarding racism.

Many people have freinds, partners, family etc from all places around the globe of all races, sexualitys and get along just fine, literally hundreds of millions - the ones complaining or attempting to address racism trends on TV and such are literally keeping the debate alive by bringing it up all the time.

But hey, i guess im also racist for talking about it too? Not exactly, but you see Morgan's point.

edit on b2727251 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk
You think acting racist towards other whites redeems you in their eyes. As a young, stupid liberal I thought much the same way. It shows in your words. You have a destine that if showed towards any other group would be obvious to you.

How am I acting racist towards other whites?

And no, I know nothing of these special powers SJW's like yourself claim whites have. Ironically, another skin color based, broad generalization that you somehow can't see is completely racist.

I happen to have been privileged enough to be white when I got in trouble with the law a few times. Thus I don't have a record for things that would have sent minorities to jail. Though thanks for confirming that you refuse to believe in the benefits whites can have over other demographics in this society. Thanks for being part of the problem.

Do you even know what a racist is? Pointing out the white counter part to skin lightening is "racist" You're unbelievable!

Skin lightening is a permanent thing. Tanning is just a brief thing you go through that goes away after a while. Hell, many don't even get tans on purpose. They just happen from working outside and having exposed skin.

You are REALLY reaching now. I think your hate for me is blinding you to rational thinking right now.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

10 Surprising Statistics on Women in the Workplace

Right off the bat that article is peddling lies. The wage gap is a myth and has been debunked by every economist out there.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...
www.forbes.com...
time.com...

Basically, these statistics are very manipulative and leave out all sorts of elements. If there is a gap in anything, its outcomes or an earning gap.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Biigs

I don't agree. There are many who put up with intolerance and just don't talk about it. Maybe because they are scared of repercussions or they've been brainwashed to think it is ok, but in either case not speaking up for them would just result in horrible actions being perpetuated but no one noticing it happening. Which would be a FAR worse situation.

And don't pretend like that wouldn't happen. We already know it happens with women who get raped. So it isn't inconceivable for victims of minority abuse would be afraid to speak up too.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

I happen to have been privileged enough to be white when I got in trouble with the law a few times.

Sounds like you're making sweeping generalizations based on anecdotal evidence!

Any proof this had to do with your skin color or do you just make that assumption? That is, if you're even telling the truth. Well I'm white and was once mistakenly charged arrested and charged for a robbery. I was charged with 3 felonies which by the end, was reduced to a disturbing the peace( so they could save face). I took it because I was afraid of going to jail for 30 years for nothing. amazing that my white skin didn't save me!

Skin lightening is a permanent thing. Tanning is just a brief thing you go through that goes away after a while.

Or they get skin cancer and die.
edit on 3-5-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

I'm sad that you believe the propaganda that claims that women are equal to men in the workplace... If you'd bother to actually click on some of the links in that site, you can get some data about direct comparisons between men and women along the same professions. Like this one:
Why Is Her Paycheck Smaller?

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Hey. You didn't answer my question. How am I acting racist towards whites?

Sounds like you're making sweeping generalizations based on anecdotal evidence!

Any proof this had to do with your skin color or do you just make that assumption? That is, if you're even telling the truth. Well I'm white and was once mistakenly charged arrested and charged for a robbery. I was charged with 3 felonies which by the end, was reduced to a disturbing the peace( so they could save face). I took it because I was afraid of going to jail for 30 years for nothing. amazing that my white skin didn't save me!

Could be so, but these situations haven't led me to hate my race like you are suggesting. They've led me to like it more since I feel lucky to be white.
edit on 3-5-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

originally posted by: redhorse

Claims of racism against white people is the new rallying cry of the white racist. Go ahead and tell me I am wrong. All you white people with all your 'proof' are screaming it from the roof tops around here. Whaaa Whaaa wahhhh , oh, those colored folk, they just be out to get us. I'm so sick of it. Quit your crying and grow up.

Preaching hate is still preaching hate. You don't get a Get Out of Bigotry Free card just because you aren't white. On second thought, maybe you do... It's all about what society will let you get away with, and yes historically white's have taken advantage of that in a really ugly way. So, over the last couple hundred years European/whites have gotten away with a lot of horrible, horrible things, and institutional racism does still exist within the framework of a dominant white culture. Resentment is understandable, but there are extreme manifestations of derision from minorities that aren't doing anything to soothe racial tensions. Pretending like that doesn't exist, and that there isn't a consistent undercurrent of resentment towards whites presented in the media, even mainstream media, is choosing to be blind.

And I agree completely. However this does not in anyway give a free check to white people who still harbor racial resentment for others, and that was the point of my post. All the crying oh look now we are being treated unfairly just because we are white. I"m just trying to point out that this exists also and is part of the whole racism sickness.

Fair enough.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

I'm sad that you believe the propaganda that claims that women are equal to men in the workplace...

If a women believes she's being unfairly paid based on her sex, then there are legal avenues. You're the one buying to propaganda. Not just propaganda, but widely debunked propaganda.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Could be so, but these situations haven't led me to hate my race like you are suggesting. They've led me to like it more since I feel lucky to be white.

Based on your broad generalizations of white people based on skin color. Just because you feel a way doesn't mean all do.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Don't move the goal posts. You said it was obvious I was hating my race (but you still refuse to tell me how I was doing that). I gave you some personal anecdotes on why I don't hate my race. Thus what other people think about being white is irrelevant in the context of what we are discussing.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I don't know because I've never travelled to Australia, but in the United States, a large portion of the African American population idolize the thug lifestyle. This is like a cancer on their society and relatively new. They are also victims of poor district zoning by Caucasian politicians, being deliberately placed in the Ghetto's and living in poverty. Young black kids in America now idolize violence against their own and others.
Back in the days of Sammy davis jr. and Aretha Franklin and others, they used to mimic the white folks. They were well dressed, spoke properly and most importantly, carried themselves with a level of class & sophistication.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen
Back in the days of Sammy davis jr. and Aretha Franklin and others, they used to mimic the white folks. They were well dressed, spoke properly and most importantly, carried themselves with a level of class & sophistication.

This actually had a lot to do with Motown records requiring its artists to dress nicely and have proper etiquette. They actually hired manners trainers for their female singers to learn how to be a lady for instance.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Don't move the goal posts. You said it was obvious I was hating my race .

I've answered the question several times. You think emulating white culture is wrong somehow and You accept and promote negative racial stereotypes of white people. Those are two things that if were applied to any other group would be considered racist.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   
really? so there is only one agenda? no one has an anti white agenda? NO ONE? ok.

(post by KaibaTheJedi removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   

I think Asians emulating white culture is cultural appropriation in the same vein as white people trying to wear native american headresses or dress up in black face and appropriating those cultures. BIG difference than what you are trying to say.

Which negative white racial stereotypes am I promoting exactly? Be specific. You are too vague with everything you say.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Claims of racism against white people is the new rallying cry of the white racist. Go ahead and tell me I am wrong. All you white people with all your 'proof' are screaming it from the roof tops around here. Whaaa Whaaa wahhhh , oh, those colored folk, they just be out to get us. I'm so sick of it. Quit your crying and grow up.

We could say the same thing about You but maybe you are not quick enough to figure that one out. I don't care what You or anyone else says ALL cultures should have the right to exist and to express themselves. The only culture right now that does not have that right is European cultures because when We do people like You scream RACISTS. I wonder if You would go to Africa, Asia, or the middle east and tell those people they have no right to their culture.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
@clevergenius

I whole heartedly disagree. The same behavior is not observed in cats. Plus, different birds are truly different from one another and speak different languages with no ability to be able to learn or speak another birds language. Humans all possess the same vocal chords and can hear the same frequencies as every other human. Most of my friends are black, my mutual best friend is black and we don't even listen to the same music. It is not a race issue as to why people to not get along, it is an enlightment issue, from my perspective at least. Let haters drown in their stupidity. If I were God I'd make every racist on the planet suddenly have their skin changed to the color they hate the most and have them live like that until they realize how stupid it truly is to feel that way over the color of someone else's skin. I used to think I was crazy when I was a young kid, then I realized, heh, I'm quite grounded.
edit on 3/5/2016 by Gyo01 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join