It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And there is no anti-white agenda...

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Can you provide me any examples of majors or classes that attack other colors or genders?

Wouldn't that be racist?

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Kalixi

To repeat LesMisanthrope

Because it is not "white culture", but the Enlightenment: Western culture, which isn't limited to nor defined by one race. Yes, it is wrong that they condemn "whiteness", not only because it is racist to do so, but also because it was never white culture to begin with.

Oh, and here he adds

Culture is a product of territory, of societies, of language, which may or may not be multi-racial. It's fundamentally absurd to say that blacks from Somalia have the same culture as blacks from Jamaica, or that whites from Iceland have the same culture as whites from Australia, because their skins are similar. That doesn't make you "cultureless" because you're white, only that those who tell you there is a black or white or red culture are lying to you because they're racist, and I feel sorry for you because it makes you a dupe.

I want to repeat part of his last sentence. 'only that those who tell you there is a black or white or red culture are lying to you because they're racist',

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Acknowledging and trying to address white privilege != white racism no matter how much you want to believe so.
edit on 4-5-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Wait...

Didn't Western culture manifest from Europe and the United States

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Gyo01

If I were God I'd make every racist on the planet suddenly have their skin changed to the color they hate the most and have them live like that until they realize how stupid it truly is to feel that way over the color of someone else's skin

But it was gods doing in the first place...ever hear of the Tower Of Babel?...in fact if you're inclined read the whole of the Old Testament..pretty genocidal to non Hebrews

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Uriel73

keep em fighting amongst themselves...it ironic that no one sees it. Or maybe we do but feel helpless. When the critical mass is reached perhaps we can storm the Bastille?

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Acknowledging and trying to address white privilege != white racism no matter how much you want to believe so.

So then where are the classes acknowledging racism of people of color? Or do you believe only white people are racist?

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Those are two unique and unrelated questions. If you are wondering why such classes don't exist, you should ask the universities themselves why they don't offer one. And to answer your second question, no.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   

And there you have it.

Along with these classes, we're seeing more and more fake hate crimes as these victims groups realize the power they can gain from them. For example:

Black students at U. of Albany charged with hate crime hoax, attacking white bus passenger

Mizzou Students Hallucinate KKK On Campus

Guy Who Threatened To ‘Shoot Every Black’ Kid On Campus… Is Black

Read A Student’s Absurd Justification For Her ‘White Only’ Art Project

There are many more if you just google it.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Furthermore, you said in this thread that "Though I do think the conclusion you've reached in the OP is absurd and based on a flimsy connection you made because you have a need to seek out oppression against yourself. I'm not really trying because I've had tons of these conversations with people and they never go well. I can't reason away people's persecution complexes."

You then say that people have only given you anecdotal evidence of people attacking and blaming whiteness, yet when I provide you what you asked for, substantive proof in at least one area of whiteness being attacked and blamed, you not only acknowledge that this is true, you say that it is just attacking white racism.

So how is pointing this out a persecution complex? In other words, the OP is correct, there is an ongoing effort to demonize whiteness (at least in academia) occurring. Perhaps you owe Dark Ghost an apology for accusing them of having a complex?

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

White privilege isn't a real thing. It's a broad generalization based on skin color and it's used to justify and rationalize racial hatred. Why you and others like you can't see this is a mystery, but I'm leaning towards brainwashing.

Those are two unique and unrelated questions. If you are wondering why such classes don't exist, you should ask the universities themselves why they don't offer one.

That's a cop out like most your responses. You were the one denying the classes existed in the first place.
edit on 4-5-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Those are two unique and unrelated questions. If you are wondering why such classes don't exist, you should ask the universities themselves why they don't offer one. And to answer your second question, no.

Ok so you acknowledge all races can be racist. So the fact that these universities only have majors and classes attacking white racism seems to me to point to the fact that there is an agenda to attack whiteness, thus proving the OP.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   

For the second time acknowledging and addressing white privilege ISN'T white racism.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

White privilege isn't a real thing. It's a broad generalization based on skin color and it's used to justify and rationalize racial hatred. Why you and others like you can't see this is a mystery, but I'm leaning towards brainwashing.

Denying white privilege's existence is just denying reality.

That's a cop out like most your responses. You were the one denying the classes existed in the first place.

Negative. I never denied anything. I just demanded that you source your claims.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Ok so you acknowledge all races can be racist. So the fact that these universities only have majors and classes attacking white racism seems to me to point to the fact that there is an agenda to attack whiteness, thus proving the OP.

It's pretty obvious:

All videos from Portland College: www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Declaring intangible ghosts exist without any proof is denying reality. Why have I never heard one of you guys complain about Asian privilege or black privilege. Do you believe those exist? Again, you would need some kind of proof.
edit on 4-5-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

Declaring intangible ghosts exist without any proof is denying reality. Why have I never heard one of you guys complain about Asian privilege or black privilege. Do you believe those exist? Again, you would need some kind of proof.

Proof like this?
7 Actual Facts That Prove White Privilege Exists in America
11 facts about white privilege everyone should know
White Privilege Is Real, and Now There’s Research to Prove it

Show me examples of Asian privilege or Black privilege existing then maybe we can have something to complain about.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   

For the second time acknowledging and addressing white privilege ISN'T white racism.

I am not claiming that. You admit that all races can be racist. You then admit that academia in the US is filled with with classes that focus on whites being racists, but not any other race. You say we should ask the universities why that is.

For the purposes of this OP, it doesn't matter if these classes are racists or not. They portray whiteness in a negative light (rather justifiably or not) and refuse to show any other race in that light. That shows there is an agenda in academia to single out whiteness and only point out its problems.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

You can't have a class on black privilege if black privilege doesn't exist. White privilege is a serious problem in the country. It is indirect and unintentional racism towards others. White people don't MEAN to do it, but their complacency with the existing system enables it. It is a problem that can only be overcome through education, which is where the Universities come in.

Besides, there doesn't NEED to be a class solely dedicated to black racism or Asian racism. A simple race, class, and gender class (which most Universities have and even may require as a gen-ed class) would suffice.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

All white countries are being invaded by coloured peoples, in effect it is cultural, ethnic and racial genocide. They are replacing our populations.

This is all being oddly and perseverely coordinated all over the World in white countries and all official institutions worth mentioning are supporting this effort often by any means necessary. By lying, by savagely attacking any and all dissidents, by instituting unfair laws, by continuous cover ups and propaganda campaigns.. and we're whining?

Forget the fact that white people have been accommodating coloured people for decades now, bending our asses backwards trying to cater to spoiled and ungrateful hordes of third worlders who have made it their mission to be as obnoxious and disruptive as possible.. often with the majority of white society cheering them on out of white guilt and misplaced altruism and self-righteousness. Actually cheering on their own destruction as the ungrateful immigrants would repay the fortuitous opportunity with constant charges of racism and waves of destructive violence.. Yeah, we're racists all right.

Has there ever been a culture as weak as the white progressive culture of today I ask you? Has there ever been a culture so devoid of self interest? The majority of whites have been the most rabid anti racists in history for a long time now and have gotten taken advantage of this gullibility. Playtime is over though.. whites are waking up all over the World now, especially in Europe.

I'll give you real proof here of this agenda, and I want you to answer this in a thorough fashion.. debunk it if you can.
This is the real deal, I'm taking you to the cleaners with this one.

Ever heard of the The Coudenhove-Kalergi plan? No? Never? Ok... well, that's it. They planned this European immigration situation out decades ago and they're following through with this plan.. The plan is already long underway and it was planned by TPTB decades ago.

www.zengardner.com...

By all means, debunk this. You can read about it on Wikipedia, go for it!

I'm thinking you'll stick to your guns even though you've been disproved though.. do you have the intellectual honesty to admit that you're wrong?

Pfft.. Whining whites... all I ever hear from coloured people these days is how evil and racist the white man is.. this has been going on for decades now and I'm tired of that worthless whining.. I guess if they're to be believed white people really must be superior, especially for succeeding in oppressing them when most whites are on their f'ing side.. I'm starting to think they lack agency of their own. Have to blame some outside force.. the excuses are wearing thin. The third world is a giant testament to failure.. Western civilisation is not, it was only sold out by its own corrupt leaders.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join